Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I think the other two sets will supply most of the other figures were missing seeing as almost all the QR suits ha e already been leaked in these three sets. All we’re missing are Iron Man and Nebula for QRS.

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

After years of begging we finally get Iron Man Mark I, a new helmet mould for Cap and a new helmet for Ant-Man and you're still complaining? :wink:

We are AFOLs. Thats what we do

-We see

-We complain

- We buy anyway

Cap's Bike is a really bad build. Minifigures... well, we need heroes, not 3 Outriders. Not a fan of this set.

Quinjet is an incredible build, I love it SO much. But minifigures... Quantum Realm suits!? Please no. 

There are only two more sets, and we're missing: Iron Man Mk 85, 41, 5, 1 and Quantum Realm one, Hulk, Captain Marvel, Nebula and Thanos.

I think that Armor Room includes 3 Iron Mans, Iron Man in QR suit and maybe Nebula plus Outrider or something.

Final set probably includes Thanos, Captain Marvel, and I really hope OG Avengers in their normal suits.

Just now, benderisgreat said:

It seems like Chitaury in Quinjet don't have any leg prints, even though original 2012 minifigs had great prints all around. What is wrong with Lego recently?

Kids don't care. Everybody else will buy these sets anyway. 

The QR suits are fine, but not for every figure and especially not if that's the only variant of heroes we get. The generic outriders/chitauri are maybe movie accurate, but who wants to army build those things? The bike set is really bad at first glance, the Hulkbuster repeat is okay but we already had a few of those and the quinjet is probably only worth it for the build. 

Very underwhelming but then again, the IW sets were also quite disappointing (expect for Sanctorum set). 

It seems like Chitaury in Quinjet don't have any leg prints, even though original 2012 minifigs had great prints all around. What is wrong with Lego recently?

Well, I don't think its really whats wrong with lego. Because Marvel really is the only theme that continuously gets detail-lacking, inacccurate figures. But Star Wars is a god to them so they do get everything right with them.

Star Wars: ''That one background character that only appears for 3 seconds has a special helmet? Lets give him a new helmetmould, dual molded arms/legs, legprinting, side arm/legprinting and a new accesory!''

Marvel: "That one major character that literally has 3 movies named after him and plays a pivatol role in the upcoming movie? Let's make him inaccurate! Oh, and don't you dare give him any detail or special molds!''

Agree. The bike is huge and awful.

A few months ago some people were complaining about that oversized spiderman bike, and there you... Its back!

I wonder how accurate is that to the real bike on the film

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Well, I don't think its really whats wrong with lego. Because Marvel really is the only theme that continuously gets detail-lacking, inacccurate figures. But Star Wars is a god to them so they do get everything right with them.

Star Wars: ''That one background character that only appears for 3 seconds has a special helmet? Lets give him a new helmetmould, dual molded arms/legs, legprinting, side arm/legprinting and a new accesory!''

Marvel: "That one major character that literally has 3 movies named after him and plays a pivatol role in the upcoming movie? Let's make him inaccurate! Oh, and don't you dare give him any detail or special molds!''

Only one Star Wars minifig has ever had dual molded legs and they rarely have arm printing

Id say this for other 2 sets

Armor room

Iron man mark 1, 5, 41, 85

Rescue

Compound or whatever 

Iron man QS

Nebula

Captain Marvel 

Hulk

Thanos

Chitari 

Tiny antman? Not sure what set he is in.. 

Just now, Shahennian said:

Ok now I hope whoever took a picture of this catalog has the ability to turn the page and take a picture of what's next

lmao

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Only one Star Wars minifig has ever had dual molded legs and they rarely have arm printing

This comment was pretty obviously a little over the top :wink: 

Just now, legosamsonite said:

Tiny antman? Not sure what set he is in.. 

He might even be in the Quinjet set somewhere we can't see.

Just now, Kevii23 said:

The QR suits are fine, but not for every figure and especially not if that's the only variant of heroes we get. The generic outriders/chitauri are maybe movie accurate, but who wants to army build those things? The bike set is really bad at first glance, the Hulkbuster repeat is okay but we already had a few of those and the quinjet is probably only worth it for the build. 

Very underwhelming but then again, the IW sets were also quite disappointing (expect for Sanctorum set). 

Yeah, but to me as AFOL it's look so pathetic as if Lego doesn't even try anymore. 2012 generic Chitauri had leg prints, 2015 generic Ultron Sentrys had leg prints. Fast forward to 2018-2019 generic Outriders dont even get leg prints! It just scream lack of quality!

Edited by benderisgreat

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Say what you want about WB: WW and DC sets, but at least they get good printing and dual molding. That's why I think the quality/ production cost of the minifigures is higher up than Lego themselves.

Ok now I hope whoever took a picture of this catalog has the ability to turn the page and take a picture of what's next

The leaker is not worthy...

Yeah, but to me as AFOL it's look so pathetic as if Lego doesn't even try anymore. 2012 generic Chitauri had leg prints, 2015 generic Ultron Sentrys had leg prints. Fast forward to 2019-2019 generic Outriders dont even get leg prints! It just scream lack of quality!

I know, I feel the same way. Let's hope the biggest set has at least 1 good figure. 

1 minute ago, Kevii23 said:

When I was young; I bought a lot of sets purely because of the minifigures, and even I, as a massive Superheroes fan, would've been put off by the suits being almost identical in all the sets.

They probably did, but some Leakers like to drip-feed leaks for their followers. Remember all the countdowns we got like 2 weeks back?

I am so glad we at least get the armour room set which has 3 new ironmans minifig in it. 

Yeah, but to me as AFOL it's look so pathetic as if Lego doesn't even try anymore. 2012 generic Chitauri had leg prints, 2015 generic Ultron Sentrys had leg prints. Fast forward to 2019-2019 generic Outriders dont even get leg prints! It just scream lack of quality!

Honestly? It makes sense to me. 

People are going to buy them anyway because its Avengers Endgame merch, so they can save some money on secondary characters. 

Its not like Marvel LEGO fans wont buy a set from the most anticipated movie in a decade just because a minor character doesnt have leg printing. 

Less investment, more profit. Clever business decision

Shame on him. He's not the source. He is literally stealing the credit. But anyways. I'm waiting for that page to be flipped right now.