Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Raptor of Vengeance said:

For a subtitle that doesn’t spoil anything it’s harmless but dumb, though I thought it was part of LEGO’s weird branding for superheroes this year.

Its cool to see they finally gave out two of many of the most wanted helmets. The list says the armor room and compound are separate, always good to see more location based sets.

I'm hopeful that there's will be some way to combine them, because unless there's something severely disappointing about one or both I'll probably get both. 

This set seems like bulkier Hulkbuster with heavy weapons. Not that it's bad, i just expected something different. Minifigures wise, QR War Machine I seriously hate, why not give him his armor? Quantum suits just don't work for WM and Iron Man in my opinion! Ant-Man looks fine with this suit and apperently uses new helmet, yay! And then more outriders, not that happy with them, still no leg prints and one of them has 6 arms even though they had only 4 in the IW. I doubt they grew extra arms in between movies( I know IW ones also had 6 arms). Overall not a bad set, but minifigures are kinda meh.

I think these are from a toy store as there are two War Machine Busters sets on a shelf. Toy Fair usually display only one of each.

But I'm hoping we get more leaks if they are from NY toy fair

Wow finally something substantial! This set looks awesome, I love the hulkbuster type armors so I'll definitely be getting War Machine's. The figures look good, especially Ant Man with an updated helmet finally. I still expect them to use that Firefly mold for Wasp but I did not anticipate them using it for Ant Man, it looks really good! The Outrider and Outrider variant don't excite me too much but at least one of them is a little different.

Edited by ToaDraco

Just now, BusterNut31 said:

I think these are from a toy store as there are two War Machine Busters sets on a shelf. Toy Fair usually display only one of each.

But I'm hoping we get more leaks if they are from NY toy fair

Makes sense if its photos from the store as Endgame sets are supposed to be released in March in Europe, so naturally some stores should already have sets. Hopefully someone will post all the sets from the wave.

I am afraid to say, but I can describe what I saw (catalogue pic and it is on top of Ultimate quintet set) motorbike looks like "Spider Man Bike Rescue "set minus the lab build. Our riders have clawed back arms. Thor comes in the quintet set and he is in the QR suit. The Quinjet is HUGE. Comes with Rocket, Hawkeye, and a small buggy build. Has chitari as well

Believe it or not.....no ronin in the quinjet set. Just Hawkeye with the QR suit

Edited by TOTDForever

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I am afraid to say, but I can describe what I saw (catalogue pic and it is on top of Ultimate quintet set) motorbike looks like "Spider Man Bike Rescue "set minus the lab build. Our riders have clawed back arms. Thor comes in the quintet set and he is in the QR suit. The Quinjet is HUGE. Comes with Rocket, Hawkeye, and a small buggy build. Has chitari as well

Then why did you say the SET has leaked?

I am afraid to say, but I can describe what I saw (catalogue pic and it is on top of Ultimate quintet set) motorbike looks like "Spider Man Bike Rescue "set minus the lab build. Our riders have clawed back arms. Thor comes in the quintet set and he is in the QR suit

Nooo, my worst fears are becoming reality! I was afraid Lego will put all Avengers in QR suits and apperantly they did just that. Dissapointed to say the least. Does Quinjet at lest look any good?

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

Then why did you say the SET has leaked?

I meant the set pics have leaked my bad, catalogue pics

Just now, benderisgreat said:

Nooo, my worst fears are becoming reality! I was afraid Lego will put all Avengers in QR suits and apperantly they did just that. Dissapointed to say the least. Does Quinjet at lest look any good?

Quinjet looks very bulky and amazing. The largest Quinjet we have had to date (from the looks of it)

Where can we find the photos of Cap's set and the quinjet? Constantly reloading #legoleaks on instagram is pretty tiring, and i'm starting to get pretty desperate! 

Edited by TheBrickLord

I meant the set pics have leaked my bad, catalogue pics

Quinjet looks very bulky and amazing. The largest Quinjet we have had to date (from the looks of it)

Well, at least quinjet looks good, hopefully at has big interior like 2012, instead of gimmicky play function like 2015 one.

Does anyone know who is flying the quinjet in the picture I cannot make out who it is