Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

15 minutes ago, Aethersprite said:

Well, the Infinity War Hulkbuster was still called Hulkbuster, and it's literally being piloted by the Hulk himself...

Another good point, i think they are just going to call any giant iron man suit ____buster

Edited by The NexoNinja402

It was intended to use against Hulk. That's why in the comics Iron man had Galactus-buster and Thor-buster. 

16 minutes ago, The NexoNinja402 said:

i think they are just going to call any giant iron man suit ____buster

You said it yourself. Any IRONMAN suit. We're talking about Rhodey in here.

How about an armor named Ironman buster, sounds weird right? 

Crusher and Destoryer could be the name of the armor itself that's why it make sense.

Anyways, it's just a set name. No need to discuss further. Let's agree to disagree.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

It was intended to use against Hulk. That's why in the comics Iron man had Galactus-buster and Thor-buster. 

You said it yourself. Any IRONMAN suit. We're talking about Rhodey in here.

How about an armor named Ironman buster, sounds weird right? 

Crusher and Destoryer could be the name of the armor itself that's why it make sense.

Anyways, it's just a set name. No need to discuss further. Let's agree to disagree.

Exactly, in both points.

A war machine buster would be made to combat war machine, a pretty strange plot twist for endgame if it was the correct thing.:grin: The 2018 hulkbuster was called hulkbuster because it was still a model of hulkbuster armor, and Banner just piloted it.

And as long as I get my black and grey hulkbuster, i'll be satisfied with the set, no matter what the name. And then i can go bankrupt collecting like 20 of them.

Edited by Mandalorianknight

49 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

A war machine buster would be made to combat war machine, a pretty strange plot twist for endgame if it was the correct thing.:grin: The 2018 hulkbuster was called hulkbuster because it was still a model of hulkbuster armor, and Banner just piloted it.

Well there's still the entire Skull Theory so who knows?

Edited by Huigberts Builds
Struggles with the spoiler tag

10 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Well there's still the entire Skull Theory so who knows?

Ah, true. i'm not sure lego would be able to put something like that in a set but that could be true.

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Today we got our first April full set leak (Starkiller Base), and we may be really close to A4 leaks.

I can tell you that we're like inch close. Someone already have the War Machine and Captain America set.

27 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I can tell you that we're like inch close. Someone already have the War Machine and Captain America set.

Can this person describe what's in them?

Just now, Shahennian said:

Can this person describe what's in them?

Soon, he's waiting to get the full details an all the set then he will make descriptions. We have waited so long, a little more wouldn't hurt and I promise it will be all worth it. 

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Soon, he's waiting to get the full details an all the set then he will make descriptions. We have waited so long, a little more wouldn't hurt and I promise it will be all worth it. 

This just made my day!!!!! Thank you @SpiderJazz

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

will that wait be hours or days? 

Just now, legovitor1842 said:

will that wait be hours or days? 

Sorry, but I don't have a definite answer. For sure someone will post it here once we get the details.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Does he have access to the FFH sets too by chance?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Nope, as a Spidey fan I was so eager to ask it. 

was thinking the same thing

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Nope, as a Spidey fan I was so eager to ask it. 

haha thats good actually, I DONT WANT TO DIE with all the sets being revealed all at once

All I can say right now is we haven't seen all the minifigures yet for this wave. And once we see this sets there's a big chance that the rumored Quantum / Team suit polybags are actually true. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

All I can say right now is we haven't seen all the minifigures yet for this wave. And once we see this sets there's a big chance that the rumored Quantum / Team suit polybags are actually true. 

We truly are in THE ENDGAME now that some one physically has the sets in hand. 

We truly are in THE ENDGAME now that some one physically has the sets in hand. 

Beat me to it

I doubt the FFH sets will be too far behind though. It won’t be long

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Beat me to it

I doubt the FFH sets will be too far behind though. It won’t be long

Is anyone else excited to see what the boxes for endgame look like?

I am so excited!

If that polybag rumour is real, which means there are still lots of minifigures in this wave haven't been leaked! 

That's great! I'm so excited to hear the descriptions.

That’s awesome! Excited for these descriptions. 

SET IMAGES HAVE STARTED LEAKING. First is the War Machine Buster, includes 2 Outriders, Ant-Man with the new helmet in a quantum suit, War Machine in a quantum suit and War Machine's version of the Hulkbuster!