Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

If you are pertaining to Dailyspiderman on IG/Twitter the one that keeps on posting anything Spidey related stuff.

This page isn't that accurate and reliable. Elementals was first leaked from a lego set information by a good friend of mine @Falconfan1414 and then the page repost it with made up information.

Page usually repost and add some "information" on the content which isn't confirmed.

Tbh, like what others is saying, it looks like the design are straight from the comics and not movie related.

Was this really what people were on about for the last few pages? Why could'nt someone have just linked it in the first place :hmpf: Mysterio looks like he is based on the comics, not the film.

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:
Was this really what people were on about for the last few pages? Why could'nt someone have just linked it in the first place :hmpf: Mysterio looks like he is based on the comics, not the film.

Sorry, wasn't sure if we were allowed to post it since it's a leak, although not the Lego kind. But yes that's it :laugh_hard:

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

If you are pertaining to Dailyspiderman on IG/Twitter the one that keeps on posting anything Spidey related stuff.

This page isn't that accurate and reliable. Elementals was first leaked from a lego set information by a good friend of mine @Falconfan1414 and then the page repost it with made up information.

Page usually repost and add some "information" on the content which isn't confirmed.

Tbh, like what others is saying, it looks like the design are straight from the comics and not movie related.

He is actually very reliable. He got the elemental info before any Lego leaker dating months ago. He also got the info that Spider-Man will have 3 suits in the movie before that was officially leaked too. No Lego leaker covered that because we haven't seen the sets yet

Edited by TOTDForever

Somewhat late to the (end)game here, but why on Earth is Ant-Man’s helmet the same as his previous minifigures? Would’ve thought the original purpose behind Firefly’s January helm was for a new Ant-Man in the first place.

22 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

He is actually very reliable. He got the elemental info before any Lego leaker dating months ago. He also got the info that Spider-Man will have 3 suits in the movie before that was officially leaked too. No Lego leaker covered that because we haven't seen the sets yet

Even though we haven't seen the sets or atleast leakers haven't seen the set. They will have an information regarding on what to expect. Have you heard a name Delta customs before? 

11 minutes ago, Kaijumeister said:

Somewhat late to the (end)game here, but why on Earth is Ant-Man’s helmet the same as his previous minifigures? Would’ve thought the original purpose behind Firefly’s January helm was for a new Ant-Man in the first place.

Tbh, I prefer the old one because of the translucent parts. So I'm somehow happy they didn't use that. But if they will use it for Wasp for future sets I'd be glad. :blush:

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

Even though we haven't seen the sets or atleast leakers haven't seen the set. They will have an information regarding on what to expect. Have you heard a name Delta customs before? 

Tbh, I prefer the old one because of the translucent parts. So I'm somehow happy they didn't use that. But if they will use it for Wasp for future sets I'd be glad. :blush:

I have and trey's info predates his

That’s what this was all over? That and the Spider-Man suit are clearly just comic versions, or badly painted movie versions

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

I have and trey's info predates his

Don't get me wrong bud. I'd be glad if I'm wrong, coz it means we could get more designs for the upcoming minifigures. But to me those toppers clearly not movie related. 

8 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

That’s what this was all over? That and the Spider-Man suit are clearly just comic versions, or badly painted movie versions

I'm very sorry but that is clearly the stark suit, nick fury from the MCU, and the new stealth suit. Also mysterio has his MCU detail if you look closely 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Don't get me wrong bud. I'd be glad if I'm wrong, coz it means we could get more designs for the upcoming minifigures. But to me those toppers clearly not movie related. 

Do you genuinely believe that the 2 spiderman toppers aren't movie related? They are clearly movie based at the bare minimum (hence the dark lines and black web shooters and the fingerless gloves on the stealth suit). Mysterio is the only questionable one and even then it has the MCU detail

Edited by TOTDForever

9 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm very sorry but that is clearly the stark suit, nick fury from the MCU, and the new stealth suit. Also mysterio has his MCU detail if you look closely 

Do you genuinely believe that the 2 spiderman toppers aren't movie related? They are clearly movie based at the bare minimum (hence the dark lines and black web shooters and the fingerless gloves on the stealth suit). Mysterio is the only questionable one and even then it has the MCU detail

Aren't we talking about the Spidey (red blue) and Mysterio?

37 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Nick fury and the stealth suit are movie related. And the other Spider-Man probably is too, as you say it has the right shooters. But Mysterio is clearly just painted wrong. Change the shade of purple and add yellow to the torso and it’s accurate to the movie. They’re drinks toppers, not hot toys figures, they’re just poorly painted.

36 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

You don’t know for sure that Mysterio has two suits. This drink topper is just a HEAVILY simplified version of his suit in the movie that is based off the comic version. It baffles me how people come into this forum using the words like “confirmed”, all you do is confuse people and cause three pages of debate over a drink topper that doesn’t “confirm” anything. 

So the conclusion is we may or may not get those Spider-Man and Mysterio suits as minifigures, end of discussion? Its almost ridiculous how long you guys have been talking about drinktoppers, next thing you know we'll be talking about happy-meal toys...

Just now, Whovastron said:

Nick fury and the stealth suit are movie related. And the other Spider-Man probably is too, as you say it has the right shooters. But Mysterio is clearly just painted wrong. Change the shade of purple and add yellow to the torso and it’s accurate to the movie. They’re drinks toppers, not hot toys figures, they’re just poorly painted.

Agreed.

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

You don’t know for sure that Mysterio has two suits. This drink topper is just a HEAVILY simplified version of his suit in the movie that is based off the comic version. It baffles me how people come into this forum using the words like “confirmed”, all you do is confuse people and cause three pages of debate over a drink topper that doesn’t “confirm” anything. 

Just wait guys I didn't want to make a federal case out of this. I was excited to share something that I was also excited about. Let's move on

Back to Endgame. Considering the reduced amount of characters in this movie, it could be possible that we get multiple Hulks, we got 2 of each of the core 6 avengers in the Age of Ultron wave, it could happen again.

5 minutes ago, Whovastron said:

Back to Endgame. Considering the reduced amount of characters in this movie, it could be possible that we get multiple Hulks, we got 2 of each of the core 6 avengers in the Age of Ultron wave, it could happen again.

I'm still holding into it. I just don't get my hope that high, but it's possible. I really want that Hulk in a suit. 

Kinda big info for FFH sets here. According to Croatian retailer, 76130 is $60, not $70.

It may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's right.

16 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Kinda big info for FFH sets here. According to Croatian retailer, 76130 is $60, not $70.

It may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's right.

$70 always sounded off to me anyway, but let's see

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Also, the box sizes we know are either $50 or $60.

Was the moltenman and hydroman set the same prices?

14 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Was the moltenman and hydroman set the same prices?

I believe one was $20 and one was $30