Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

39 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

That leak was fake. It was proven as soon as the set names, prices, and piece counts came out

Oh oke, I kinda forgot which pieces of information for FFH were real :look: But still something like that could be the case, depending on how much endgame is going to affect the movie.

2 hours ago, legosamsonite said:

I doubt we will see anything frome endgame, but i could see the FFH sets being unveiled, the sets come out weeks after endgame, like 3 months before the movie. They obviously aren't as worried about potential spoilers in these sets

I could see them doing that, or even them revealing one set such as armor room like Scarilian said, to build (pun not intended) up hype for the movie without spoiling anything. 

But I think that it might still be early for most of the endgame merch, seeing as they are getting to the point of possibly editing people out of the trailer. I mean, this movie is going to be bigger than infinity war.

I hope Far From Home sets are revealed at NYTF. Isn’t that where we saw the Homecoming sets for the first time? I remember them being on display at a fair and that Shocker was hidden from the Beware the Vulture set. 

38 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I hope Far From Home sets are revealed at NYTF. Isn’t that where we saw the Homecoming sets for the first time? I remember them being on display at a fair and that Shocker was hidden from the Beware the Vulture set. 

That’s a really good point! If there’s anything Marvel feels may fall into spoiler territory, especially pre-Endgame-release, the blank character method would work again for these sets. Although to be honest, I didn’t and still don’t see how Shocker was deemed a spoiler. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Yeah, I remember many speculations about who is the blank character. Turns out to be Shocker, cool story.

If Lego is kind enough probably they could do that again. 

Well, pretty much all the characters should be black then given the final scene of Infinity Wars. Even Spiderman himself :laugh:

12 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

Well, pretty much all the characters should be black then given the final scene of Infinity Wars. Even Spiderman himself :laugh:

Infinity War* 

1 hour ago, Robert8 said:

I too would appreciate more diverse characters, especially Miles Morales :wink::tongue:

Spoiler

Had to do it for the sake of the typo :P

In regards to marketting, Marvel are trying to keep things hidden, but Sony has a say regarding the marketting for 'Far From Home' - hence why we got the 'Far From Home' trailer revealing Spider-man/Peter and teasing the outcome of Endgame. It's unclear if Sony has a large say over the Lego merchandise, but given the Shocker scenario mentioned, it's likely they have some say.

Edited by Scarilian

Given the steep price point of the "Stark Plane and Drone Attack" set, maybe it includes a bigfig of an elemental to warrant the price/piece ratio. Bigfigs normally sky rocket the prices on sets.

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Given the steep price point of the "Stark Plane and Drone Attack" set, maybe it includes a bigfig of an elemental to warrant the price/piece ratio. Bigfigs normally sky rocket the prices on sets.

The reason for the high price point is already in the name: plane (well, if the plane is build using the large plane-molds that is). Just look up some sets with those kinds of planes on Brickest, they are very highly priced

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

The reason for the high price point is already in the name: plane (well, if the plane is build using the large plane-molds that is). Just look up some sets with those kinds of planes on Brickest, they are very highly priced

I hope it is a full on plane build using the city plane pieces! Never had something like that in the superheroes line and I personally don’t own any LEGO City planes. Also with a Stark logo on the side would be a huge bonus!

Just now, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I hope it is a full on plane build using the city plane pieces! Never had something like that in the superheroes line and I personally don’t own any LEGO City planes. Also with a Stark logo on the side would be a huge bonus!

Even if it's just a sticker (which is morelikely) I would buy it. Dangggg. Hopefully it'll give justice with the price ratio.

Just now, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I can’t find this Tony figure on Instagram. Are you sure it’s real or did someone just slap Tony’s face and hair on a Quantum body? 

Check discord, it was posted by a reliable source

22 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Check discord, it was posted by a reliable source

Do you have the discord link?

Thanks!

Basically Ironman minifigure without his helm and a spikey black hair. 

I don't think this is a new leak, just a custom figbarf from existing pieces. This has been spotted in HK (In's point) where you can buy unreleased stuff.

It uses the same head from Mark 50, HUD in the other face print. If he's just Tony Stark with the black spikey hair. They won't use the HUD face print.

I found a picture of 5 of them on Instagram, but I have a hard time believing it’s real. Seems like a waste of a figure, unless there’s just one Iron Man Quantum figure that includes the black hair piece for Tony. 

26 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I found a picture of 5 of them on Instagram, but I have a hard time believing it’s real. Seems like a waste of a figure, unless there’s just one Iron Man Quantum figure that includes the black hair piece for Tony. 

I think that’s the likeliest scenario if it’s real. But ultimately, what do I know

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Keep in mind we are getting a set that has iron man armors coming in it that don’t include a tony stark face print 

True, one of the play features could be "suiting up" Tony Stark

30 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

True, one of the play features could be "suiting up" Tony Stark

I could see that. Some kind of elevated slider mechanism that flips the 'stand' upside-down to make Tony vanish and the suit take his place. Could be fun!

UCS Quantum Realm set. Every character in a quantum suit with buildable Thanos. Calling it right now. 

Anyway, I don't really like these figs and I also have no idea how they release these as I don't believe the 'polybag rumor' so I hope they're all just fake as in that there are only 2-3 in that suit (Nebula for example as she has a new head) and the rest are just the heads placed on the torso by the 'leakers'. But seeing the promotional material I guess that we really get all these. 

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Basically Ironman minifigure without his helm and a spikey black hair. 

I don't think this is a new leak, just a custom figbarf from existing pieces. This has been spotted in HK (In's point) where you can buy unreleased stuff.

It uses the same head from Mark 50, HUD in the other face print. If he's just Tony Stark with the black spikey hair. They won't use the HUD face print.

i didn't pick up on that. So either it's just a hairpiece included with the QR iron man polybag/set he appears in, as golden ninja 3000 said, or just fake.

8 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I'm exited to see a new type of plane in a marvel set. Has there EVER been any plane besides some form of a quinjet in the marvel line? ( Watch it get revealed to be another quinjet :roflmao:)

We got our first best look at those Endgame outfit.

I know it looks fake at first, but it's not. I'm hoping for a miracle to happen.

I need that Hulk, Black Widow, Captain America in minifigure form.