Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

So, you're assuming it too?

nothing more than assumptions, yes. Based on how figure leaks have worked so far and how Lego has treated minifigures of Marvel. Of course the policy might have changed and Im just wrong.
I'm not attacking anyone or saying rumors are not true. Im just baffled about the news, in fact I wasn't/am still not sure if I understood them correct: 9 different polybags with figures in each?

It would be amazing and logical, a change of policy, since last we got a single MCEU minifigure in a polybag in '16.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I've said it before, I'm going to say it again.

If you believe on me, I appreciate it and thanks, if not it's fine for me. I don't have any reasons to lie about those polybags or made up some stupid ideas for people to believe.

The information I'm giving out came from a person who is trustworthy. 

If this turns out to be false, it's all on me coz I believe him, and some folks here believe in me too. I myself is curious on what is TLG's plans as to why they include those minifigures in polybags. 

I believe you and your source. I think they would put them in polybags that they sell at target or whatever, but as long as one is wide-release i don't see there being a huge problem with buying multiples and putting the existing heads on them. I doubt the new captain america helmet  and print for the war machine helmet would be contained to polybags, and the only other character with a new print/mold we've seen in the QR suit is nebula, who you say is the only one in an actual set. (I'm guessing the HOA but hoping for anything else as nebula's inclusion would hurt Rescue's chances of being in it.)

4 hours ago, Huigberts Builds said:

I was really confused for a second :laugh_hard: Took me a while to figure out you meant Gamora. I thought I completely missed a set:iamded_lol: But indeed, I think lego will just use the same print for everyone, it would be a money saver and makes army building way easier. The thing that bothers me more is how every suit looks the exact same in general, I rather see for example Iron Man his suit with the Arc Reactor, Nebula with the arm, Cap with a star or something like that. But ofcourse Lego had nothing to do with that decision.

Exactly. With the unisex torso thing I also feel that it better resembles them based on the concept art, and leads to a nice uniform look.

The only reasons I have to doubt about the polybags (aside from the idea of nine different polybags) are, would they really have leaked like this? Sure maybe LEGO are being a lot stricter about leaks from sets, but with Cap, Iron Man, Thor, Black Widow and Ant Man x2 and MAYBE War Machine (if he's legit) leaking in their QR suits, rather than how they (IM aside) look in the actual sets... Seems to me that we would've had more leaked figures from the sets themselves.

My other reason is that polybags aren't as commercial in certain areas as sets are, so the idea of nine different polybag figures releasing would mean a lot of people would find them difficult to obtain outside of online shopping.I really think an accessory pack would make more sense, then you could get 3/4 figures with a little build, but even then, they also aren't as commercial. I can only recall one instance of seeing polybags with exclusive figures or accessory packs, and that was in a massive Toys R Us in a town 2 hours away from where I live.

But it is what it is, if this guy is a trusted source then that's good enough for me, and if it's true, I just question LEGO's decision to do this.

Could we get rocket racoon in his classic outfit (blue shirts with buttons and red highlights) as we saw in the new trailer?

Edited by ItamatTheGreat

Okay, so to stop the confusion. I NEVER said 9 different polybags for each characters. That's way too much.

From what I know, we will be getting 9 characters in QR suit and MOST of them would be in polybags. (It could be 2 in 1) NOT 9 INDIVIDUAL POLYBAGS

Minifigures that has been confirmed to leak:

Ant-Man/Black Widow/Captain America/Thor/Ironman/War Machine?

The only minifigure that is included in a set is Nebula in her QR suit.

If the 9 figures is correct, we're just missing 1 character. I'm personally doubting War Machine's inclusion. 

24 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I usually don't keep up with Marvel leaks, but have we ever seen polybag-minifigures leak?

I don't think so. :iamded_lol: that's why I'm confused I'm just relaying the information that I get. 

Hopefully people will still trust me with my info, after this. :laugh:

9 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The only reasons I have to doubt about the polybags (aside from the idea of nine different polybags) are, would they really have leaked like this?

The Quantum Ream/Team suit was the first to leak in terms of concept art - so it would make sense that Lego would not be as protective in terms of security regarding those suits. It would be easier for figures that would be included in a polybag to go 'missing' as opposed to an important figure from a new set. As for why the polybag itself may not have leaked, these are normally things taken from a production line.

At the moment the only figures that have leaked from the sets according to reports are the Mk1, Mk5, Mk41, Mk85, Nebula, Hulk, Thanos and the Chitauri (Head leaked). Popularity of a selection of those figures could explain why they were leaked so quickly. All of these are aspects we have seen before via concept art for the film or in previous films. The security is likely a lot tighter on newer aspects.

Just as a heads up, there's a ''leak'' going around of a new Endgame Rocket Raccoon in his comic accurate outfit (from the Superbowl tv-spot). But it's a custom, it uses the torso from Bricktober Bucky Barnes and the head from that Rocket Raccoon polybag from GotG vol1.

36 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just as a heads up, there's a ''leak'' going around of a new Endgame Rocket Raccoon in his comic accurate outfit (from the Superbowl tv-spot). But it's a custom, it uses the torso from Bricktober Bucky Barnes and the head from that Rocket Raccoon polybag from GotG vol1.

I don't think it was a leak. The guy who originally posted it actually said it's a custom minifigure.

FCL is being misleading, posting the picture with watermark on it, when the original photo doesn't have the name and clearly states it's a custom. What a douche.

5 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Okay, so to stop the confusion. I NEVER said 9 different polybags for each characters. That's way too much.

From what I know, we will be getting 9 characters in QR suit and MOST of them would be in polybags. (It could be 2 in 1) NOT 9 INDIVIDUAL POLYBAGS

If the 9 figures is correct, we're just missing 1 character. I'm personally doubting War Machine's inclusion. 

War Machine is the only one that hasn't been shown in the suit in any promotional material as far as I can tell so you're probably right. But what about Hulk? He won't fit in a polybag :laugh_hard: So I guess either we won't get him or he's in a set as well. And since we got a nano qr Antman I've got a feeling he might also be in a set. Leaving 6 figures or 3 2in1-polybags which sounds reasonable to me considering the amount of polybags TLBM got.

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

The duel figure polybag has been done before, like in TLBM, as mentioned earlier. Are you counting the nanofigure of QR ant man? 

1 hour ago, Huigberts Builds said:

And since we got a nano qr Antman I've got a feeling he might also be in a set. Leaving 6 figures or 3 2in1-polybags which sounds reasonable to me considering the amount of polybags TLBM got.

17 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

The duel figure polybag has been done before, like in TLBM, as mentioned earlier. Are you counting the nanofigure of QR ant man? 

I feel like the Antman nanofigure also could be in a set. 

I’ll never understand why people are so confused by Ant Man in a Quantum Suit. First of all, I’m not sure marvel studios ever confirmed it was a “Quantum Suit”, that’s just what fans have been calling it because it looks similar to Hank Pym’s Suit from AMATW. Also, even if it is exactly that, ever heard of an upgrade? Why does Tony need other suits if his suit can already fly and shoot things? It’s an upgrade. The team suit probably has a specific function that Ant-Man’s regular suit doesn’t have. Now since this is technically movie talk and not lego talk I’ll leave it there. People all over IG are genuinely angry that lego is giving Ant-Man this new suit. As if lego designed it...people amaze me. Not calling anyone out, the previous post may have only been a joke, but some people are genuinely upset and confused and I don’t get it.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

21 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

While I'm excited about receiving a new Antman nanofigure...

Ever heard of merchandising? You do know a BIG portion of Marvel's income per year comes from merch right?

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ever heard of merchandising? You do know a BIG portion of Marvel's income per year comes from merch right?

Yes, the QR suits are probably devised with merchandising in mind. Ant-Man's suit may not needed to have changed, but it keeps the uniformity of the suits and gets another variant on shelves.

Which ties into the fact that the only money marvel studios received from homecoming was merchandising, and i think it's the same agreement for FFH. So hopefully no one starts complaining about the 3+ suits we could see in the wave.

5 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Also, even if it is exactly that, ever heard of an upgrade? Why does Tony need other suits if his suit can already fly and shoot things? It’s an upgrade. 

Scott, talking to the other avengers about his suit: "yeah, I've used this suit for the 3 years I've been ant man"

Tony, who makes 482 suits a day: "WHAT?!?! You were going to fight THANOS in something THAT old?!?!?"

We are close to NYTF, I am aware we most likely may not get the Endgame/FFH sets revealed but I am forever hopeful. Anything can happen even though it is an astronomical chance that we see them at all in the coming weeks 

7 hours ago, Im_the_Juggernaut_Bricks said:

Why would Ant-man need a Quantum Realm Suit IF the Ant-man suit is a quantum realm suit.

Spoiler

The Ant-Man suit is designed for size changing, not for longer exposure to the Quantum Realm. Longer exposure to the Quantum Realm and/or it's Time Travel could cause damages to the person - hence why when he entered the Quantum Realm at the end of 'Ant-Man and the Wasp' he had a team of people observing him to ensure his safety. Perhaps Ant-Man realizes this OR upon his return decides to create new suits for everyone including his own which may require upgrading due to damages sustained from Quantum Realm exposure/conflict.

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

We are close to NYTF, I am aware we most likely may not get the Endgame/FFH sets revealed but I am forever hopeful. Anything can happen even though it is an astronomical chance that we see them at all in the coming weeks 

I could see them revealing the 'Iron Man Armor Room' set now that we have seen three of the Iron Man suits - revealing a set with the 'Mark 1' would generate hype to those who have not seen the leaks while also avoiding spoiling Endgame depending on what the set is based upon. Though it would be quite early.

Edited by Scarilian

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

I doubt we will see anything frome endgame, but i could see the FFH sets being unveiled, the sets come out weeks after endgame, like 3 months before the movie. They obviously aren't as worried about potential spoilers in these sets

12 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

I doubt we will see anything frome endgame, but i could see the FFH sets being unveiled, the sets come out weeks after endgame, like 3 months before the movie. They obviously aren't as worried about potential spoilers in these sets

I can see that too and that'd be awesome 

56 minutes ago, legosamsonite said:

Except if the sets contain spoilers for Endgame. Wasn't there a leak that mentioned a huge spoiler? 

3 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Except if the sets contain spoilers for Endgame. Wasn't there a leak that mentioned a huge spoiler? 

That leak was fake. It was proven as soon as the set names, prices, and piece counts came out

Edited by Falconfan1414