Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

Yeah same. I don't mind the smirk face, but the other expression looks incredibly... creepy

Can anyone describe Thor for the people like me who can't find it? I imagine it's the same body and legs for Quantum suit, but new head and or hair, or same as I?

Nothing new. Same same. 

Okay so, here's my take.

This could be Pepper's head coz the last time we saw her in a set is from Ironman 3. 

Don't get me wrong, her face print is perfect, but the reason why they needed to make a new one. Because that piece is already discontinued.

Same explanation with Don Cheadle's head. They cheapen him out with CW set, but when the Infinity War Bricktober pack was released they made him a new one.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

We also might have our first look at a mj head from far from home as well

Oh my God. Crazy time for leaks. I love it! 

I believe that new face is Michelle Jones. It is too tan to be pepper Potts. I just had a gut feeling we'd get a Michelle figure 

Edited by TOTDForever

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I believe that new face is Michelle Jones. It is too tan to be pepper Potts 

That face isn’t the one people are talking about for pepper. Two female faces have leaked one possibly for pepper the other for mj

Maybe... It could be Valkyrie

If it were Michelle I do feel like it suits, but it does kinda feel a bit early for Far From Home leaks

If it were Michelle I do feel like it suits, but it does kinda feel a bit early for Far From Home leaks

Valkyrie would be a bit of stretch.

We're about to enter FFH production. :wub:

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Valkyrie would be a bit of stretch.

We're about to enter FFH production. :wub:

The only reason I could think so, is because of that action figure that released under the Endgame line. Regardless if it is Michelle, I would probably order another one to use for Valkyrie

The only reason I could think so, is because of that action figure that released under the Endgame line. Regardless if it is Michelle, I would probably order another one to use for Valkyrie

Valid point.

But she's too adorable to be Valkyrie also with that design (semi-angry/smirk) it works for Michelle's character.

Or we could be wrong. I'm leaning towards MJ. She's so cute. :grin_wub:

Just now, Stormfury said:

Hey guys, where can I see the leaks you are talking about?

I would suggest to do some searching in Instagram using the hashtag #legoleaks

6 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

It is not valkyrie, her eyebrows are much thicker than the precious version of valkyrie we had. 

Comparing photos of Zendaya and Tessa Thompson's eyebrows, that is 100% Zendaya's head. But I'm still using it for Valkyrie :laugh:

Pepper’s head is so cute! I didn’t like her original one in particular so I just used a freckle-less Supergirl head, but now I’m going to swap it out with this.

Can’t find the Thor or MJ pics as of yet, just a head of some tan dude with a goatee.

:oh: Ohhh more leaks! Exciting times are upon us! So people are saying that the other head might be Luis from Antman if it’s from the Marvel theme, the only other person I can think that it might be is Wong. 

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Pepper’s head is so cute! I didn’t like her original one in particular so I just used a freckle-less Supergirl head, but now I’m going to swap it out with this.

Can’t find the Thor or MJ pics as of yet, just a head of some tan dude with a goatee.

Luis maybe? Ant Man’s friend? Michael Peña’s character? It looks just like him. I have no idea though

24 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Far From Home sets come out just 3 weeks after the Endagme sets.

Just now, Legocity2713 said:

Main leaks are coming from mini_legogo make sure to give him a follow.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Luis maybe? Ant Man’s friend? Michael Peña’s character? It looks just like him. I have no idea though

LOL. It's spot on for him, but I don't think he will appear in any set. IT WILL BE EPIC IF HE IS INDEED. 

I don’t think it’s Luis’s head. It seems too severe and not jokey enough, so I think it’s another Wong. Regardless, it’s definitely one of those two figures if it’s a Marvel head. Pepper looks...okay. I don’t like the lipstick color and I just think the whole head looks a bit weird, but it won’t matter if she just stays in her Rescue suit. I do like that she has a determined expression instead of the scared one from Iron Man 3. The darker female head is definitely MJ. It’s too cutesy to be Valkyrie or Ghost and looks too young for them. It’s a dead ringer for Zendaya. The micro Ant-Man is awesome, I’m glad we’re getting another one! The printing on those figures is seriously amazing. 

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I wonder if the Head is for Numan Acar’s chracter. I know the Beard doesn’t spread out as much as it should but maybe

I almost forgot him, it depends how important his character. Rumors says he is playing a secondary villain in the film.