Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I wonder if we are close to seeing the builds given the large flood of minifig leaks

It's rare that we could get a picture of the builds coz this things are very secretive always have a watermark. Normally, it's just a written description. 

Looking at these higher quality images, I must say... at least it has printing on the waist area? I really think it needed duel molding on the legs or dark red arms, the use of the arms just clash with the rest of the figure and make it look incomplete. If the legs were duel molded, then the gold of the arms wouldn't stand out so much, and the figure would be much improved.

Yeah mk85 looks "meh". It could really use some arm printing. And I'm beyond sick of that same helmet. No amount of print variation is going to fix it. I wasn't expecting a new one this time but eventually it would be nice and maybe when that day comes I'll actually be interested in an Iron Man minifig again. 

4 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's rare that we could get a picture of the builds coz this things are very secretive always have a watermark. Normally, it's just a written description. 

The movie comes out in 85 days, the lego sets sooner. I think we will see something soon 

7 minutes ago, ToaDraco said:

maybe when that day comes I'll actually be interested in an Iron Man minifig again. 

So you're not excited for the MK1 suit?

11 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

The movie comes out in 85 days, the lego sets sooner. I think we will see something soon 

Trust me, that's not how it works. If you were here back in the Infinity War days, you'll understand what I'm trying to say. 

Leaking a picture of the set/box is not that easy. Even if the source have the picture they won't be sharing it because of the strike that we could get. 

I'd rather do a detailed description than showing an image that has watermark. 

34 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Trust me, that's not how it works. If you were here back in the Infinity War days, you'll understand what I'm trying to say. 

Leaking a picture of the set/box is not that easy. Even if the source have the picture they won't be sharing it because of the strike that we could get. 

I'd rather do a detailed description than showing an image that has watermark. 

Personally, I'd @ a throwaway, then it won't matter if it gets a strike because it was a single use account anyway.

An Italian site has the preliminary catalog. No watermark, but the name of the representative is printed on the pages. I do not think we'll see it online, but someone could provide some description

13 minutes ago, Alberto Brick said:

An Italian site has the preliminary catalog. No watermark, but the name of the representative is printed on the pages. I do not think we'll see it online, but someone could provide some description

Wait a catalog with pictures of the Endgame sets?

Reusing the Iron Legion helmet would be disappointing as her suit is definitely purple, not dark blue. I hope that’s incorrect and that we just have another Iron Legion figure coming. 

1 hour ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Reusing the Iron Legion helmet would be disappointing as her suit is definitely purple, not dark blue. I hope that’s incorrect and that we just have another Iron Legion figure coming. 

Literally all the leaks about Rescue point to her suit being dark blue; both in the images of the toys and in Paltrow's selfie. Her suit is definitely dark blue.

47 minutes ago, ood0 said:

Literally all the leaks about Rescue point to her suit being dark blue; both in the images of the toys and in Paltrow's selfie. Her suit is definitely dark blue.

Yup, its dark blue

I dunno, there seems to be a hint of purple in that dark blue, though...

Seeing the added pictures of LEGO Mk85, it at least verifies it's a leak and not a custom, indeed. However, looking at the picture of what Mk85 will look like (should look like?) in the movie, it's really off. The arc reactor should be round and not the same as on the Mk50, and it would've been so muvh better if the legs were dusl molded with the same gold as the arms and helmet.

I know it's to be 'blamed' on concept art most likely, but still.

Regards, Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

7 hours ago, Alberto Brick said:

Is it a commercial or a fan site? If it’s the latter, they could surely provide some descriptions. Leaking the pictures is obviously out of the question since that might get someone in a loooooot of trouble :grin: Is there any way to get access to this information without risking the name becoming public?

Personally I think that in the new pictures we got for mark 85 the arms look much better.  To me the first picture that leaked seem to have extra lighting this making the arms contrast to much with the gold and red of the torso and legs.  In the new pictures the arms actually look darker and closer to the gold on the body. However the lighting is also different.