Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Let’s not count down the days until alleged leaks are going to be posted; they’re not scheduled TV shows or anything—when things leak, they leak. Then feel free to discuss them. 

Thanks! :thumbup:

48 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Let’s not count down the days until alleged leaks are going to be posted; they’re not scheduled TV shows or anything—when things leak, they leak. Then feel free to discuss them. 

Copy Sir! 

57 minutes ago, Captain Nemo said:

Fair enough!

10 minutes ago, BrickSantorum said:

Is the one on IG that posted about 6 hours ago a custom/MOC or the actual leak?

It’s a fake. You can tell by looking at the torso and legs. In actual figures the Printing on the torso goes down onto the legs with the printing usually lining up.

Edited by legogoblin2099
Accidental period

On 1/26/2019 at 5:43 AM, GoldenNinja3000 said:

The Thanos bigfig is the first one ever with arm printing, 

I don't know if someone else has pointed this out already, but the darkseid big fig had blue printing at the top of his arms, so thanos isn't the first

Last year, they didn't show the Infinity War sets at the Nuremberg Toy Fair, right? Given the (even) higher levels of secrecy this time around, I doubt we'll hear something from either the Endgame or Far From Home sets tomorrow... Oh well. :oh3:

30 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Last year, they didn't show the Infinity War sets at the Nuremberg Toy Fair, right? Given the (even) higher levels of secrecy this time around, I doubt we'll hear something from either the Endgame or Far From Home sets tomorrow... Oh well. :oh3:

I agree, I don't believe they will. However, the infinity war sets leaked mid-febuary if i'm not mistaken, and as the endgame sets will probably be released around the same time we might get our first look at them soon.:excited:

3 minutes ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I agree, I don't believe they will. However, the infinity war sets leaked mid-febuary if i'm not mistaken, and as the endgame sets will probably be released around the same time we might get our first look at them soon.:excited:

Actually the endgame sets come out a month later than the IW sets did. April 1st for Endgame sets and April 22nd for the Far From Home sets

17 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

PS. I got a word that, mark 85 is about to leak soon. 

I know that this detail is given but, it has the same helmet, golden arms new print for both torso and legs.

30 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Actually the endgame sets come out a month later than the IW sets did. April 1st for Endgame sets and April 22nd for the Far From Home sets

Oh. Thank you. Hyped for Mk 85 though!

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

Given the Team/QRS outfit leaks and the rumored '9?' polybags perhaps they will reveal those at NYTF instead given the concept art showing the Team/QRS suits appeared ages ago so it would not be considered much of a spoiler.

35 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Given the Team/QRS outfit leaks and the rumored '9?' polybags perhaps they will reveal those at NYTF instead given the concept art showing the Team/QRS suits appeared ages ago so it would not be considered much of a spoiler.

The chances of any Endgame or FFH sets being on display is very low with the amount of secrecy Marvel is forcing. Besides that, I don't think lego has EVER revealed any polybags at Toy Fairs

8 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

Its not our fault. Blame these Lego leak Gods these guys seem to make of themselves. The fact that they have countdowns on instagram and show us only a leg one day and then a whole fig the next is just them having fun with the "power" they seem to think they have.

7 hours ago, legogoblin2099 said:

It’s a fake. You can tell by looking at the torso and legs. In actual figures the Printing on the torso goes down onto the legs with the printing usually lining up.

Thanks - figured it was both too good to be true (leaking a day early) and hoping it was too bad to be a legit release. :laugh:

14 hours ago, Captain Nemo said:

But how will we all boost our post counts!?

2 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

Finally seen the new Nebula, the color swap looks way better, I like it.

Actually, that has been the color scheme for GoTG Vol2 sets. 

24 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Actually, that has been the color scheme for GoTG Vol2 sets. 

Yeah, but it's new for this printing. It looks better than when they used it for GoTG 1.

@SpiderJazz Which were the official QRS suits again?

27 minutes ago, Huigberts Builds said:

No nothing other than what's mentioned in this topic has leaked as of yet.

Hence why we were told about the countdowns :P