Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

37 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

As if to say the mark 1, 5, and bones armors aren't desirable?

..No? I mean why would they put so many desirable figures in one set. Lego would probably spread them out

1 hour ago, Ultron said:

..No? I mean why would they put so many desirable figures in one set. Lego would probably spread them out

I mean 3 desirable figures is a lot, just one or two more would be nominal in comparison. Plus given the amount of other characters in this movie there are sure to be other awesome exclusive figs in other setsĀ 

7 hours ago, legogoblin2099 said:

But LEGO being lazy is just your opinion. Legos core audience are children who more than likely donā€™t look for those things in their figures. Since kids donā€™t care about arm printing Lego isnā€™t going to put it onto all figures because it cause it means more money that they would be spending per set. This would mean that they couldnā€™t make as many sets which means that they would loose out on money since some kids donā€™t like Marvel and would prefer to get sets from other themes. LEGO therefore does things to keep their market buying their products and shouldnā€™t be called lazy because they donā€™t do what you want. You arenā€™t the one keeping LEGO Ā  Ā  Ā  afloat. If you donā€™t like the lack of arm printing then donā€™t by the sets.

Yeah, all iam saying is my opinion. And i gues i sm entitled to have it. So please respect that even though that you not agree. Ok?Ā 

Iā€™d love for Rescue to be in the Armor Room set but @UltronĀ is most likely correct. They arenā€™t going to put so many desirable figures in one set. I wouldnā€™t be surprised if her and Ronin are exclusiveĀ to the biggest set. Obviously we donā€™t know what role Pepper will play while suited up, which makes it harder to predict the set she comes in, but I really hope she gets a figure as detailed as the rest of the armors.Ā 

8 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

Some people are never happy. Weā€™re getting three suits that we never expected to see especially due to the fact that they arenā€™t in the movies anymore, with detailed head to toe printing and new colors for parts, and yet thereā€™s still complaints of laziness. Not every minifigure can have arm printing. Iā€™d rather have threeĀ suits with detailed torsos and legs than one or two suits with side arm printing and side leg printing.Ā 

That is the point of critique. Comparing those armorsĀ to other recent figs, these should definitelly be with arm print as well. Just my opinion. Thats all.

Just now, Blazej_Holen said:

That is the point of critique. Comparing those armorsĀ to other recent figs, these should definitelly be with arm print as well. Just my opinion. Thats all.

What recent figures with arm printing? Itā€™s quite rare for Iron Man figures to get an arm print. As far as I remember, the only ones with it are Silver Centurion and War Machine Mark IV, which are both limited edition promotional minifigures. And Marvel characters donā€™t usually get arm printing at all. MCU Spider-Man is the only character to get consistent arm printing across all versions. So thereā€™s nothing to really compare it to and not a huge precedent to expect arm print. They would look better with it but budget constraints exist and weā€™re already getting very highly detailed exclusive suits, so itā€™s unfair to call Lego lazy for the lack of arm printing.Ā 

Tony has to be in it. And Jarvis if itā€™s flashback / time travel.

Would love to see a hulk buster or similar but seems unlikely.Ā 

would really love the mk2 armor also.

Edited by KevinMD
Err

1 minute ago, KevinMD said:

Tony has to be in it. And Jarvis if itā€™s flashback / time travel.

Would love to see a hulk buster or similar but seems unlikely.Ā 

would really love the mk2 armor also.

Jarvis never had a hologram body (or body in general) until Age Of Ultron. So he is incredibly unlikely to receive a minifig if that is what you meantĀ 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Jarvis never had a hologram body (or body in general) until Age Of Ultron. So he is incredibly unlikely to receive a minifig if that is what you meantĀ 

Sorry, simple meant the robot arm.Ā 

39 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

What recent figures with arm printing? Itā€™s quite rare for Iron Man figures to get an arm print. As far as I remember, the only ones with it are Silver Centurion and War Machine Mark IV, which are both limited edition promotional minifigures. And Marvel characters donā€™t usually get arm printing at all. MCU Spider-Man is the only character to get consistent arm printing across all versions. So thereā€™s nothing to really compare it to and not a huge precedent to expect arm print. They would look better with it but budget constraints exist and weā€™re already getting very highly detailed exclusive suits, so itā€™s unfair to call Lego lazy for the lack of arm printing.Ā 

Unfair for you, not for me. I see it differently. A man can compare to other series, such as TLM2, TLNM, SW and so on. I wont argue with you. I simply miss arm prints on those armors,Ā at least on MK 5 same as I miss proper helmet onĀ MK 1 because that one used is simply terrible and not accurate. Saying that I thing that there is no point to argue.Ā 

Edited by Blazej_Holen

11 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Unfair for you, not for me. I see it differently. A man can compare to other series, such as TLM2, TLNM, SW and so on. I wont argue with you. I simply miss arm prints on those armors,Ā at least on MK 5 same as I miss proper helmet onĀ MK 1 because that one used is simply terrible and not accurate. Saying that I thing that there is no point to argue.Ā 

Star Wars minifigures don't have arm printing in general.

Comparing Marvel minifigs to The Lego Movies minifigs is pure stupidity. They have to go all out with their own movies, that's why we got 20Ā sets for one movie in the same month, and all of them had great minifigures with dual molding, leg and arm printing and new pieces.

2 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Comparing Marvel minifigs to The Lego Movies minifigs is pure stupidity. They have to go all out with their own movies, that's why we got 20Ā sets for one movie in the same month, and all of them had great minifigures with dual molding, leg and arm printing and new pieces.

Of course, this is also probably why DC tends to get preferential treatment over Marvel; cross-brand synergy with Batman and Warner Bros.Ā 

23 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Sorry but your answer doesent make any sense to me. Lets quit this debate. I have my opinion which is my right, you have yours even though i dont understand you. Lets respect each other.Ā 

Edited by Blazej_Holen

In regards to printing - can understand both sides. The figure is detailed enough to feel like it is complete however as a result of the detail and of the mindset that a completed figure includes arm printing also, it feels a bit unfinished. Arm printing would have made them the 'perfect' versions of these suits and elevated them from 'great' to 'amazing'. Going from detail to non-detail is always tricky on a figure and for some the arms may feel lacklustre as a result. Personally i am probably going to use arms from Silver Centurion for the Mark 5 and hope for a black/gold dual molded arm in the future for the Mark 41.

latest?cb=20160128132517
*In game both the Mark 5 and the Mark 1 had arm printing, so they definitely had inspiration for the designs they could have used.

8 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

So Bois, who do you think will be the 4th or 5th figure in this set? Any guesses?Ā 

I'd hope for the Mark 2 and Tony Stark wearing the Mark 3 or Mark 4 suit, however i am expecting Tony Stark (Upgrade to Malibu Mansion version with different hair and leg printing) and Bruce Banner.

sh069.jpg?1

Edited by Scarilian

3 hours ago, KevinMD said:

Sorry, simple meant the robot arm.Ā 

That was DUM-E, not Jarvis. It would be cool to see DUM-E in the Hall of Armours set (maybe with his fire extinguisher, or even his dunce cap).

Just now, Felkin said:

That was DUM-E, not Jarvis. It would be cool to see DUM-E in the Hall of Armours set (maybe with his fire extinguisher, or even his dunce cap).

Would kind of make sense to have him in this set as he was in the last set to (kind of) have the mark 5 suit in

59 minutes ago, Felkin said:

That would definetely be the best thing included in the wave. DUM-E would kill Thanos instantly

4 hours ago, Blazej_Holen said:

Sorry but your answer doesent make any sense to me. Lets quit this debate. I have my opinion which is my right, you have yours even though i dont understand you. Lets respect each other.Ā 

What @THELEGOBATMAN was probably trying to say is that LEGO puts more of a budget into the sets for their movies because they need to be more appealing to sell to children unlike marvel or star wars since they are more popular and easier to sell. Therefore it is better to compare to the other licensed themes where most of the figures donā€™t get arm printing. It isnā€™t yet a norm for figures to have so I donā€™t know why you were expecting them to. Ā While the people on here may respect your opinion, which I do, LEGO does not because they again donā€™t make these sets for you. The three Iron man suits still look good and is already generous for giving suits from past movies. You shouldnā€™t judge them until you have them in hand. As the old saying goes ā€œbeggers canā€™t be choosersā€ meaning that if you buy the sets or figures onlineĀ than you donā€™t have footing to complain about quality and therefore it would be advisable to not buy them.

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by legogoblin2099
Accidental merge

4 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I'd hope for the Mark 2 and Tony Stark wearing the Mark 3 or Mark 4 suit, however i am expecting Tony Stark (Upgrade to Malibu Mansion version with different hair and leg printing) and Bruce Banner.

Snip**

Mark 2 in complete Silver? Hmmm. I wish that too. An updated Tony Stark is also welcome. I'd be happy to get a sunglasses version.Ā 

We don't even know if this Hall of armor is the one we saw in Ironman 3. It could be different.Ā 

58 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Mark 2 in complete Silver? Hmmm. I wish that too. An updated Tony Stark is also welcome. I'd be happy to get a sunglasses version.Ā 

We don't even know if this Hall of armor is the one we saw in Ironman 3. It could be different.Ā 

Well it predates iron man 3, they go back in time to 2012 (first avengers movie), that has been confirmedĀ 

1 hour ago, legogoblin2099 said:

What @THELEGOBATMAN was probably trying to say is that LEGO puts more of a budget into the sets for their movies because they need to be more appealing to sell to children unlike marvel or star wars since they are more popular and easier to sell. Therefore it is better to compare to the other licensed themes where most of the figures donā€™t get arm printing. It isnā€™t yet a norm for figures to have so I donā€™t know why you were expecting them to. Ā While the people on here may respect your opinion, which I do, LEGO does not because they again donā€™t make these sets for you. The three Iron man suits still look good and is already generous for giving suits from past movies. You shouldnā€™t judge them until you have them in hand. As the old saying goes ā€œbeggers canā€™t be choosersā€ meaning that if you buy the sets or figures onlineĀ than you donā€™t have footing to complain about quality and therefore it would be advisable to not buy them.

Ā 

Ā 

I think that I expressed myself clearly. DontĀ know what else to say. Without arm printing these figs, or at least MK 5 looks unfinished and incomplete. If I put it together with that fact they (Lego) used old mold for MK 1 helmet rather than creating new one which would be more acurate to the movie version, i consider that as lazynes, even though we all know that the main issue is budget at the first place. I didnt wrote anything about ā€œLego should respect my opinionā€ so I dont know why you using this argumentation in your reply. Furthemore you still arguing with me even though I said that I dont want to + your weirdĀ speculacion about who I am, what I should/shouldnt doĀ and how I buy Lego sets. Please, this is startingĀ to be personal, so I give you advice - read the rules of this forum first and behave acording to them.Ā 

Ā 

P.S. TLG is toy manufacturer, true, they are providing mainly toys for kids,Ā but in general, their productsĀ areĀ for everyone even some of them are targeted speciallyĀ on older audience like AFOLS etc. So please...Ā 

5 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Well it predates iron man 3, they go back in time to 2012 (first avengers movie), that has been confirmedĀ 

How great would it be if Tony has to use the mark 1 suit for the final battle?

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

How great would it be if Tony has to use the mark 1 suit for the final battle?

You realise he would be totally screwed.Ā 

Ā 

6 minutes ago, Blazej_Holen said:

I think that I expressed myself clearly. DontĀ know what else to say. Without arm printing these figs, or at least MK 5 looks unfinished and incomplete. If I put it together with that fact they (Lego) used old mold for MK 1 helmet rather than creating new one which would be more acurate to the movie version, i consider that as lazynes, even though we all know that the main issue is budget at the first place. I didnt wrote anything about ā€œLego should respect my opinionā€ so I dont know why you using this argumentation in your reply. Furthemore you still arguing with me even though I said that I dont want to + your weirdĀ speculacion about who I am, what I should/shouldnt doĀ and how I buy Lego sets. Please, this is startingĀ to be personal, so I give you advice - read the rules of this forum first and behave acording to them.Ā 

Ā 

P.S. TLG is toy manufacturer, true, they are providing mainly toys for kids,Ā but in general, their productsĀ areĀ for everyone even some of them are targeted speciallyĀ on older audience like AFOLS etc. So please...Ā 

This is all Iā€™ll say on the matter. You absolutely have a right to your opinion. You donā€™t like that the figures donā€™t have arm printing and it makes them seem incomplete and brings down their value to you personally. I totally understand that, I wish they had arm printing but my my personal opinion is that they look phenomenal without it anyway (though I of course would not say no to adding arm printing). However, your assessment of laziness on legoā€™s part is not a matter of opinion, and is in fact false. Youā€™re not the only one here who has blamed lego of laziness either, and it never is actually laziness, it is all about budgeting. They are a big company and they know what theyā€™re doing, and we canā€™t just say they got lazy every time they come out with something that doesnā€™t live up to our expectations. It all comes down to budgeting. Thatā€™s how it works. Itā€™s not a matter of opinion, itā€™s fact. Lego isnā€™t lazy, they just know how to budget out their products in a way that makes them the most money. You are welcome to your opinion on the figures themselves, thatā€™s completely fine. But saying itā€™s from laziness on the part of lego simply isnā€™t true and is not even a matter of opinion.

28 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

This is all Iā€™ll say on the matter. You absolutely have a right to your opinion. You donā€™t like that the figures donā€™t have arm printing and it makes them seem incomplete and brings down their value to you personally. I totally understand that, I wish they had arm printing but my my personal opinion is that they look phenomenal without it anyway (though I of course would not say no to adding arm printing). However, your assessment of laziness on legoā€™s part is not a matter of opinion, and is in fact false. Youā€™re not the only one here who has blamed lego of laziness either, and it never is actually laziness, it is all about budgeting. They are a big company and they know what theyā€™re doing, and we canā€™t just say they got lazy every time they come out with something that doesnā€™t live up to our expectations. It all comes down to budgeting. Thatā€™s how it works. Itā€™s not a matter of opinion, itā€™s fact. Lego isnā€™t lazy, they just know how to budget out their products in a way that makes them the most money. You are welcome to your opinion on the figures themselves, thatā€™s completely fine. But saying itā€™s from laziness on the part of lego simply isnā€™t true and is not even a matter of opinion.

Exactly. Thanks. Personally I agree that the Iron man suits look just as fantastic without arm printing and think that although inaccurate the invincible Iron man helmet works fine for the mark 1 since it still recognizable and has detailed mask printing. I am also just happy that we are getting more Iron man suits and that they are ones that were seen/worn in past movies which is something that I never wouldā€™ve thought that LEGO would do.