Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

A little fun fact. POTENTIAL SPOILERS: 

The "Stealth Suit" apparently has the nickname of "The Black Spider"

The red/black suit has the nickname of "The Parker Suit"

I hope we get a Valkyrie figure. I love her white outfit and I made a custom of it after the second Ragnarok trailer came out, but I’d love to get an official version. 

30 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

A little fun fact. POTENTIAL SPOILERS: 

The "Stealth Suit" apparently has the nickname of "The Black Spider"

The red/black suit has the nickname of "The Parker Suit"

I personally don't really see these as spoilers. But if YOU think these could be spoilers, please use the spoiler tag :wink:

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I personally don't really see these as spoilers. But if YOU think these could be spoilers, please use the spoiler tag :wink:

I really don't but in the past people have gotten mad at very trivial pieces of info being revealed, then when the movie came out Shocker it played no spoilery role

3 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I really don't but in the past people have gotten mad at very trivial pieces of info being revealed, then when the movie came out Shocker it played no spoilery role

Just like I said, I agree with you this isn't really a spoiler. But spoilers are something people can get really mad about. So it's better to simply use the spoiler tag when you think it's a spoiler, that way it's not on you when someone reads it. As they decide for themselves wether or not to open the tag

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Just like I said, I agree with you this isn't really a spoiler. But spoilers are something people can get really mad about. So it's better to simply use the spoiler tag when you think it's a spoiler, that way it's not on you when someone reads it. As they decide for themselves wether or not to open the tag

Personally, I think small things that really aren’t that spoilery are fine. This thread is for discussing future Marvel sets, most often from future Marvel movies. If people don’t want any information at all about future Marvel movies, they’re in the wrong place. 

3 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Personally, I think small things that really aren’t that spoilery are fine. This thread is for discussing future Marvel sets, most often from future Marvel movies. If people don’t want any information at all about future Marvel movies, they’re in the wrong place. 

Hmm I thought this was not the place for movie discussion, I am so confused. 

7 hours ago, Johnny1360 said:

Hmm I thought this was not the place for movie discussion, I am so confused. 

I do not believe 'Balrogofmorgoth' is trying to state that it is a place for movie discussion instead i believe they are remarking on the nature of this topic as a whole.

This topic is discussing movie sets, the sets often reflect the movies and set-to-film accuracy along with reveals of the movie that may be incorporated into the sets are often discussed which can lead to spoilers. The idea that via discussing the sets we may remark on aspects that are spoilers for the film is the point. Nobody is intentionally going out of the way to discuss solely the movie, however in regards to movie-to-set adaptations it could unintentionally spoil the movie.

For example, here is a scenario where the spoiler would be the inclusion of Batman;

• If a leak from Lego Spider-man Far From Home sets came out tomorrow including Batman then it could be a spoiler for the movie.
  • If promotional material appeared for Spider-man Far From Home including Batman then it could be discussed as the Lego set may include Batman. It would still be a spoiler for the movie

Edited by Scarilian

2 hours ago, Scarilian said:

I do not believe 'Balrogofmorgoth' is trying to state that it is a place for movie discussion instead i believe they are remarking on the nature of this topic as a whole.

This topic is discussing movie sets, the sets often reflect the movies and set-to-film accuracy along with reveals of the movie that may be incorporated into the sets are often discussed which can lead to spoilers. The idea that via discussing the sets we may remark on aspects that are spoilers for the film is the point. Nobody is intentionally going out of the way to discuss solely the movie, however in regards to movie-to-set adaptations it could unintentionally spoil the movie.

For example, here is a scenario where the spoiler would be the inclusion of Batman;

• If a leak from Lego Spider-man Far From Home sets came out tomorrow including Batman then it could be a spoiler for the movie.
  • If promotional material appeared for Spider-man Far From Home including Batman then it could be discussed as the Lego set may include Batman. It would still be a spoiler for the movie

Thank you, yes, I couldn’t have said it better myself. We discuss future sets from future movies, that is the nature of this topic. We are very welcoming here, I’m by no means saying we aren’t, but if people want zero information whatsoever from future 2019 Marvel movies that could potentially be minorly spoiled by lego set discussion, then they should probably (by choice) not look through this thread. We can’t put every character who may come in a set under a spoiler tag, it just defeats the purpose of the thread. Just my personal opinion, if the mods see it differently then I will absolutely respect it.

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

It's easy, when it comes to the plot details / casting and all other information that has nothing to do with a lego set or potential lego set, it should be discussed here.

6 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's easy, when it comes to the plot details / casting and all other information that has nothing to do with a lego set or potential lego set, it should be discussed here.

We’re talking about lego related things specifically, for example the size of the elementals (which directly affects the lego figures), or potential Endgame minifigs, etc.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

We’re talking about lego related things specifically, for example the size of the elementals (which directly affects the lego figures), or potential Endgame minifigs, etc.

Then you're safe, you don't need to worry about it. This is a Discussion/Rumors/Speculation thread.

London Toy Fair is this week and tomorrow lego is in attendance (this has been confirmed) so we may see some leaks in the coming days or they may just be showing off stuff for TLM 2

23 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

London Toy Fair is this week and tomorrow lego is in attendance (this has been confirmed) so we may see some leaks in the coming days or they may just be showing off stuff for TLM 2

Chances are high we will get nothing out of both Toy Fairs similair to last year. They will probably show new sets but not to the public

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Chances are high we will get nothing out of both Toy Fairs similair to last year. They will probably show new sets but not to the public

NYTF is more likely than London as no non-retailers are allowed at the London event 

1 hour ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Even if we don’t get any photos at any of the toy fair events, changes are we will get some detailed descriptions 

Detailed descriptions will suffice for me :)

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

Detailed descriptions will suffice for me :)

Same, I just want to know what to expect, even if I haven’t seen it. Some solid real undeniable descriptive information is all I’m asking for at this point. Pictures will come in time.

Hey guys, last week some set descriptions "leaked"

Can anyone let me know if this is true or not?...or has any merit.

Captain America - (Quantum Realm Suit)

Ant-Man (Quantum Realm Suit)

3 Out Riders (different prints from IW)

includes a Quantum Portal but smaller

War Machine (Different from Bricktober Pack)

Nebula

Rocket

Big Fig Out Rider

War Machine version of the Hulk Buster with little lab/repair shop

Iron Man (Quantum Realm Suit)

Bruce Banner

Tony Stark

Pepper Pots (Rescue Suit)

Happy Hogan

includes armory with multiple slots for suits.

Brick built Avengers statue (Could be the giant "A" from the Avengers HQ or a memorial statue for all the fallen Avengers.

Hulk (Quantum Realm Suit)

Captain Marvel (same suit as the Captain Marvel January set but with more detail)

Rocket

Black Widow (Quantum Realm Suit)

Thor (Quantum Realm Suit)

Quintet in red, white and black color. biggest jet yet.

includes QR creature (that slug creature that was seen in antman and the wasp

Thanos

Iron-Man Mark 85

Captain America regular outfit (maybe with scales)

Ronin

Thor (regular outfit)

Black Widow (regular suit)

Chitauri - not sure how many

Set is based in both New York during the end battle "The Avengers" and the planet Titan

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Those descriptions were made up by a account called lego_leaks55 (I think) to get attention 

And we’re completely positive it was fake? I believe you, I’m just double checking

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Those descriptions were made up by a account called lego_leaks55 (I think) to get attention 

Thats a pity, ok cool i just wanted to check. some guys made youtube videos reporting on it. I was busy doing research and stumbled on it.

51 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

And we’re completely positive it was fake? I believe you, I’m just double checking

Yes 99.99% sure it’s fake 

2 hours ago, BusterNut31 said:

Hey guys, last week some set descriptions "leaked"

Disregarding the leaker and the leakers source in regards to credibility, the descriptions contradict aspects we are already aware of;

• Leaker mentions three big figs; Hulk (Quantum Realm Suit), Outrider and Thanos
    - This leak does not include the smiling hulk figure in generic pants that we have seen
  • The description of 76123 mentions five figures
    - While this is possible, the highest amount of figures in the smallest set at the moment for an Avengers theme has been four (Iron Man Vs Ultron)
  • The description of 76125 seems a little too perfect in regards to figure selection
    - Having these characters together, especially the idea of Happy Hogan and Pepper (Rescue Suit), seems like wishful thinking as Lego normally divides figures amongst sets to encourage buying varying sets together, which is why it is rare to get an entire team of characters except for in the most expensive sets

Overall those leaks have been disregarded until evidence appears to confirm or hint towards the validity. At the moment the inconsistent nature hints towards these being fake.

7 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

• London Toy Fair is unlikely to give us anything other than potentially a confirmation of the release dates of sets
  • NYTF may display some sets but if they are revealing the sets there, then they would do so with official images in a press release online around the same time