Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I like how it looks really different but it does look really weird. But I'm not going to judge it untill I've seen the entire figure

They are in productions right now on sites/factories. So it's easy to snag pieces.

This is normally happens in China.

Just now, TOTDForever said:

How are people only getting portions of minifigures? I'm really curious how sources get ahold of these figs early 

Isn't the only option to get it early to steal it?

By the looks of it. Comparing to the only render/promo art that we have for War Machine MK5, I must say it's  damn accurate.

So... Where? Instagram? 4chan? I can't find it although I've been out of the game for a while :sceptic:

Should be a darker shade of silver imo; pearl dark grey, I think, is the name of the colour I wanted it to be. Oh well.

Side note: I saw a theory on Reddit that Mysterio calls them the mystic sounding names to sound knowledgeable and wise (like Doctor Strange) and Spider-Man will nickname them the Spider-Man villain name, for example Mysterio would call them "Hydron" and and Spidey would nickname them "Hydro-man".

1 hour ago, ood0 said:

Should be a darker shade of silver imo; pearl dark grey, I think, is the name of the colour I wanted it to be. Oh well.

Side note: I saw a theory on Reddit that Mysterio calls them the mystic sounding names to sound knowledgeable and wise (like Doctor Strange) and Spider-Man will nickname them the Spider-Man villain name, for example Mysterio would call them "Hydron" and and Spidey would nickname them "Hydro-man".

I can see that

Here is the Mark 5 Endgame suit for comparison to the head, personally think the head is an 'ok' representation though looks weird in Lego form given the Iron Man head layout. Interested to see the rest of the figure.

war_machine__avengers_4_concept_by_gasa9

Just now, Scarilian said:

Here is the Mark 5 Endgame suit for comparison to the head, personally think the head is an 'ok' representation though looks weird in Lego form given the Iron Man head layout. Interested to see the rest of the figure.

Cut**

Realistically, that's the best they can do with a regular minifigure in a set.

I'm just glad that we are getting MK-5 in minifig form. Hopefully it'll have makings of "005" in the torso. 

It will be cool if he will have some kind of an armor to bulk him up, like the galaxy trooper in CMS. 

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

If War Machine's armour is that bulky now I'm wondering how LEGO will make his figure. I personally felt the IW Bricktober figure was already too skinny/smal for the IW suit

Edited by LuxorV
Please do not quote images from the same page. Thank you.

44 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

If War Machine's armour is that bulky now I'm wondering how LEGO will make his figure. I personally felt the IW Bricktober figure was already too skinny/smal for the IW suit

He really needs an armor piece like one of the tech-y ones from Ninjago or something like we've gotten from the futuristic/space cmf figures. I gotta say I love how Iron Man progressively becomes more sleak and smooth while War Machine becomes more chunky and geometric. I loved his IW armor(I'm still mad the figure pack never showed up in the US) and his new endgame armor looks even better.

Helmet leak reminds me of the mask of the, pre-Hulkbuster, Igor armor from Iron Man 3. Definitely looks bulky just by making a small change and coloring in the mouth area, so mission accomplished by Lego.

Edited by Legocity2713

6 hours ago, ood0 said:

I honestly think this is the most logical theory, because Marvel has amalgamized all sorts of characters in the past to fit the story. I do hope, however, that if these characters are meant to be the MCU versions of Sandman and Hydroman, that they stick around and are real, rather than illusions created by Mysterio like the current theory suggests. I’d hate to see Flint Marko be wasted in the MCU.  

Is there even the slightest chance we may see the 2019 marvel sets at NYTF? I know they don't want to spoil anything prior to endgame releasing but I just feel like it is a good time to capitalize on marketing (I know the IW sets weren't there last year)

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Is there even the slightest chance we may see the 2019 marvel sets at NYTF? I know they don't want to spoil anything prior to endgame releasing but I just feel like it is a good time to capitalize on marketing (I know the IW sets weren't there last year)

If they are some how there they will most likely be in the back room where no photography is allowed 

7 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

If they are some how there they will most likely be in the back room where no photography is allowed 

That is probably where the meat of our leaks will come from...somehow that is 

EVEN war machine has the same QR suit body....I'm sorry but the endgame wave is really disappointing me. The OG members I understand. But side heroes like him? This wave may get stale super fast 

Edited by TOTDForever