Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

They are just for fun, we can discuss what may or may not happen based on fun wish lists. There is no harm

I’m not trying to step on toes or cause an issue, I’m just trying to say it can get kind of irritating when everywhere I look on here there’s a new made up list for these sets when we’re on all seriously on the lookout for solid information on these sets. But you’re right, it’s not a big deal, there’s no harm. I apologize. I take it too seriously sometimes.

Just now, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I’m not trying to step on toes or cause an issue, I’m just trying to say it can get kind of irritating when everywhere I look on here there’s a new made up list for these sets when we’re on all seriously on the lookout for solid information on these sets. But you’re right, it’s not a big deal, there’s no harm. I apologize. I take it too seriously sometimes.

No worries

After all this is a Rumor/Speculation/Discussion thread. So I think making your own desired set list is fine.

I'll just wait for sources to share their knowledge about the sets, and I'll provide them here once it's ready on public. This is to avoid confusing every person here in forums in seeing different made up list.

I’m confused, I thought it was molten man and hydro man since that is what set names are but people are claiming that the cast says it’s hellfire and hydron so what’s up with that

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

9 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

I don’t like the Steppenwolf and Groot style builds very much. I hope they find a way to make these brick built Elementals unique. I also hope we get a Maria Hill figure since the one from the Helicarrier wasn’t that great, in my opinion. 

My main problem with these builds are the arms and legs, and the lack of detail in them. You get a torso and head with AMAZING printing, and then just weird-looking legs and arms

1 hour ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I’m confused, I thought it was molten man and hydro man since that is what set names are but people are claiming that the cast says it’s hellfire and hydron so what’s up with that

I honestly don't know, but IMDB does have Magnum in the cast list. So no Sandman in this movie

I’m confused, who are the actual villains in this move? I also personally think Mysterio is going to fight both Spider-Man and these new villains who I don’t know

25 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

My main problem with these builds are the arms and legs, and the lack of detail in them. You get a torso and head with AMAZING printing, and then just weird-looking legs and arms

I honestly don't know, but IMDB does have Magnum in the cast list. So no Sandman in this movie

But IMDb is sometimes wrong and the guy who is “magnum” was said to be cast as Dimitri a while back

I feel like it should be Spider-Man rogues in this movie instead of those lame elementals lol

Just now, HMD BrickCustoms said:

But IMDb is sometimes wrong and the guy who is “magnum” was said to be cast as Dimitri a while back

I feel like it should be Spider-Man rogues in this movie instead of those lame elementals lol

I‘m good with just having one major Spidey rogue in the movie, villain team-ups haven‘t really worked out for the movies (Spider-man 3 and ASM 2 anyone? :grin:), unless they were in a boss-henchman relation (Vulture & Shocker in Homecoming, Fisk and the baddies that all worked for him in Spider-verse). 

B2T: Personally, I would prefer the elementals to be brick-built, Giant-man style, hopefully with lots of transparent pieces :wub: 

43 minutes ago, Legoman123 said:

I’m confused, who are the actual villains in this move? I also personally think Mysterio is going to fight both Spider-Man and these new villains who I don’t know

The main villain is Mysterio. Besides him there are the Elementals (who are 4 badies who have elemental powers -> earth, water, fire, wind), but it's currently unknown if the Elementals are actual villains or just illusions by Mysterio

33 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

MARVEL is building up the Sinister Six. I personally prefer the way they're doing it right now, introducing them in their own movies to eventually come together. Besides, they're almost complete. We already have Vulture, Shocker, Scorpion and Mysterio (with possibly another character getting teased in the FFH after-creditscene, similair to Scorpion in HC). 

But as is the case with everything, patience is required

Not to mini-mod Guys, but you shouldn't discuss the movie itself here. 

There's an appropriate MCU thread that you can discuss more about the movie, casting, characters and more.

Just a friendly reminder before a mod jumps into action. Peace out! :wink:

If Deltacustoms is still in the game we'll know by now what are the builds and which minifigs are included in the sets. 

Idk why the set names state Hydroman and Moltenman but apparantly those characters are Hydron and Hellfire. Besides them there are Magnum and Zephyr (<- all official names)

No one has ever confirmed official names for the four elementals. There is a lava elemental - Molten Man or Hellfire, water elemental - Hydro-Man or Hydron, sand/earth elemental - Sandman or Magnum, and wind elemental - Cyclone? or Zephyr.

Set names indicate that they are classic Spider-Man villains, so do 3 easter eggs in the trailer (registration plates point out at HM, MM and SM).

Back to the sets, I'm really excited about Hydro-Man build and Mysterio, I also really want them to do the Balck and Red suit Justice.

4 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

No one has ever confirmed official names for the four elementals. There is a lava elemental - Molten Man or Hellfire, water elemental - Hydro-Man or Hydron, sand/earth elemental - Sandman or Magnum, and wind elemental - Cyclone? or Zephyr.

Set names indicate that they are classic Spider-Man villains, so do 3 easter eggs in the trailer (registration plates point out at HM, MM and SM).

Back to the sets, I'm really excited about Hydro-Man build and Mysterio, I also really want them to do the Balck and Red suit Justice.

Ninoleaks on Instagram said they were officially revealed. His info has not yet been wrong

7 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I'd be okay with re colored SMH minifig, but with correct emblems for both back and front.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

I'd be okay with re colored SMH minifig, but with correct emblems for both back and front.

As long as they give Spidey dualmolded legs I'm good. The Iron-Spider minifigure looks so bad on the side

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

Ninoleaks on Instagram said they were officially revealed. His info has not yet been wrong

He is a Lego leaker, not a movie leaker.

16 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

https://www.filmtotaal.nl/nieuws/63981 This news article is Dutch so most of you can't read it. But the names have been officially revealed (they have been made bold in the article)

These are not official names. The article is about elementals, but the 1st paragraph with bold names is about elementals in the comics, not in the movie.

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

Keep in mind we have the set names for the far from home Sets and they include both hydroman and molten man....

Sorry I was just going off of what some leaker said on Instagram

7 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Pump the breaks! Pump the breaks! Another Endgame minifig is about to leak!

Guess who is it? Someone in black.

War Machine??