Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

4 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

But that still wouldn't make any sense. If the later release date was to avoid spoilers the sets would get released 1 or 2 months AFTER the movie comes out

The purpose of toys and other merchandise is to promote and advertise what is coming out, be it movies, plays, books, tv shows, etc.

The Lego sets for Avengers  Endgame and Spiderman Far From Home would have to be out before their respective movies release in order to promote it. They are just releasing  the Endgame sets so close to the movie as away to keep away spoilers for as long as possible.

So according to an Instagram account, these are what the A4 sets are. Take these with a huge grain of salt, I'm just copying what I've seen

Cap vs Outriders: Captain America (QRS), Ant Man (QRS), 3x Outriders (different from IW sets). Build is a Quantum Realm vortex

War Machine Destroyer: War Machine, Nebula, Rocket and a bigfig Outrider. Builds are War Machine Hulkbusters with a lab/repair station

Iron Man's Armour Lab: Iron Man (QRS), Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan and the Rescue Suit. Builds are a large lab, with space for multiple suits, and a brickbuilt Avengers statue

Quinjet: Hulk (QRS), Captain Marvel (more detail), Rocket (QRS), Thor (QRS) and Black Widow (QRS). Builds are a large Quinjet (bigger than any others) in white, red and black, as well as one of the creatures from the Quantum Realm, as seen in Ant Man and the Wasp

Battle of the Assembled Avengers: Iron Man (MK85), Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Ronin, Black Widow, Thanos, Chitauri. Build is only described as a scene from the first Avengers, as well as Titan

Personally I kind of don't believe this, if they are real, and I don't really sound too impressed if they are real

Just to state again, THESE ARE NOT CONFIRMED

2 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

So according to an Instagram account, these are what the A4 sets are. Take these with a huge grain of salt, I'm just copying what I've seen

Cap vs Outriders: Captain America (QRS), Ant Man (QRS), 3x Outriders (different from IW sets). Build is a Quantum Realm vortex

War Machine Destroyer: War Machine, Nebula, Rocket and a bigfig Outrider. Builds are War Machine Hulkbusters with a lab/repair station

Iron Man's Armour Lab: Iron Man (QRS), Bruce Banner, Tony Stark, Pepper Potts, Happy Hogan and the Rescue Suit. Builds are a large lab, with space for multiple suits, and a brickbuilt Avengers statue

Quinjet: Hulk (QRS), Captain Marvel (more detail), Rocket (QRS), Thor (QRS) and Black Widow (QRS). Builds are a large Quinjet (bigger than any others) in white, red and black, as well as one of the creatures from the Quantum Realm, as seen in Ant Man and the Wasp

Battle of the Assembled Avengers: Iron Man (MK85), Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Ronin, Black Widow, Thanos, Chitauri. Build is only described as a scene from the first Avengers, as well as Titan

Personally I kind of don't believe this, if they are real, and I don't really sound too impressed if they are real

The account is called lego_leaker55 who has 5 followers and follows 7 accounts so take that as you may but I highly doubt these descriptions are real

Those leaks sound very fishy but honestly I hope they’re real because if so then it would include everything I could possibly want from the film and then some. At least, with the knowledge of the film that I currently have.

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Meh, doesn't sound trustworthy in the slightest. I'm certainly not getting my hopes up :grin:

It’s so hard not to get excited about those descriptions! But it’s way too fishy to take as anything but tentative information

Anyone know how we could jump from a Mk 50 suit to a Mk 85 in the span of these two movies?

I'm not sure about this. I doubt it's all wishful thinking, as it just about lines up with everything we've seen/heard so far from both the movie and the sets, but the bigfig Outrider, Quantum Realm beast and Happy Hogan details sound a bit far fetched.

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats

14 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

It’s so hard not to get excited about those descriptions! But it’s way too fishy to take as anything but tentative information

Anyone know how we could jump from a Mk 50 suit to a Mk 85 in the span of these two movies?

If there’s a time jump that would explain it. Between May 2012 (Avengers) and December 2012 (Iron Man 3), Tony Stark went from the Mark 7 to the Mark 42, so there is a precedent for him building a large number of suits in a short time after a traumatic event. 

Ok I’m pretty sure these are fake for a number of reasons. But it’s hard to believe an account that started today, reposted 4 of my photos, and who’s source “wanted his name cropped off the dms”

9 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Ok I’m pretty sure these are fake for a number of reasons. But it’s hard to believe an account that started today, reposted 4 of my photos, and who’s source “wanted his name cropped off the dms”

It could be they created an account specifically to share this information. Maybe they don’t want the credit because they would get in trouble. I agree it’s very fishy for several reasons, I’m just trying to play devil’s advocate to try and figure this out. Either way, I’m sure we’ll find out soon enough

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

I'd place money on all this being fake, but I need to save as much as I can for when the legitimate sets hit stores :tongue:

28 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Yeah they have to be fake because I am positive that they wouldn’t create two different versions of the Hulk for one wave.  Also I don’t think that the QR suits would be spread out into all the sets since (from what we’ve seen so far) they appear to be all the same and therefore wouldn’t have the same collectible gimmick that the infinity stones have.

16 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

Yeah they have to be fake because I am positive that they wouldn’t create two different versions of the Hulk for one wave.  Also I don’t think that the QR suits would be spread out into all the sets since (from what we’ve seen so far) they appear to be all the same and therefore wouldn’t have the same collectible gimmick that the infinity stones have.

It shouldn't be impossible to get two different Hulks in the wave. Also I agree that the Quantum Realm suits shouldn't be spread out, and I fail to see where people got the notion of a collectability gimmick. Its just the Avengers wearing a different costume, you dont need to collect them all like the Infinity Stones. I imagine two sets containing the QR suits at best

It’s weird because I feel like it would be hard to make some of this stuff up. Like the whole half on Titan and half in New York thing. Who could possibly pull that idea out of their butt? It sounds fairly Endgamey. Maybe I just have too much false hope after reading those “descriptions”

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It shouldn't be impossible to get two different Hulks in the wave. Also I agree that the Quantum Realm suits shouldn't be spread out, and I fail to see where people got the notion of a collectability gimmick. Its just the Avengers wearing a different costume, you dont need to collect them all like the Infinity Stones. I imagine two sets containing the QR suits at best

Yeah it’s just LEGO has never released two different bigfigs of the same character in the same wave before. Even in the AoU sets hulk was the same in both sets that he came in.

18 minutes ago, legogoblin2099 said:

Yeah it’s just LEGO has never released two different bigfigs of the same character in the same wave before. Even in the AoU sets hulk was the same in both sets that he came in.

To be fair, there's never really been a reason for them to release two separate bigwigs of the same character before. But the Quantum Realm suits are a pretty big deal, or at least they're being marketed that way.

Also, according to that list Ronin - who I know is probably the most hotly anticipated minifigure in this line - is exclusive to the biggest Set. Now that's something I believe. 

Frankly, the only real red flags are the Happy Hogan minifigure and the Outrider bigfig. And they aren't THAT far out of the realm of possibility. 

9 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

To be fair, there's never really been a reason for them to release two separate bigwigs of the same character before. But the Quantum Realm suits are a pretty big deal, or at least they're being marketed that way.

Also, according to that list Ronin - who I know is probably the most hotly anticipated minifigure in this line - is exclusive to the biggest Set. Now that's something I believe. 

Frankly, the only real red flags are the Happy Hogan minifigure and the Outrider bigfig. And they aren't THAT far out of the realm of possibility. 

I agree 100%. I think the content of that list is very realistic. I don’t think it’s too far outside of reason to have two versions of Hulk or even two versions of most of those characters seeing that half the characters are dead so they have to fill those slots. It’s more the circumstances surrounding the leak that are doubtful for me. 

4 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Other things I want to point out are:

Battle of  the Assembled  Avengers- How are they going to do a set that is to take place on Titian and New York from Avengers 1? As to are knowledge it isn’t going to be a building like the Sanctum Sanctorum, has which was easier to split up two different different places,  and therefore might come out ( if it is real) as a very messy set. Also 8+ figures are a lot to put into one set and LEGO usually only gives 4-5 for sets at a $100 price point.

Quinjet: It’s hard to think that  it will be bigger than the original as it was also $70 (which this one is rumored to be). However the color choice does seem accurate considering a lot of the Avengers space vehicles (especially in the cartoons) are red, white and black. Again there are to many listed figures. Also why would Captain Marvel be the same figure but with more printing than the one in her solo set. FYI “those monsters” seen in Antman And the Wasp are called Water Bears.

War Machine Destroyer: Is this suppose to be a set that you are suppose to buy with the Ironman Armor Lab since this also has part of a lab in it? These two sets seem like the most legit of the group except for the outrider bigfig which seems unlikely since LEGO doesn’t release 3 bigfigs In one wave.

Just now, legogoblin2099 said:

Other things I want to point out are:

Battle of  the Assembled  Avengers- How are they going to do a set that is to take place on Titian and New York from Avengers 1? As to are knowledge it isn’t going to be a building like the Sanctum Sanctorum, has which was easier to split up two different different places,  and therefore might come out ( if it is real) as a very messy set. Also 8+ figures are a lot to put into one set and LEGO usually only gives 4-5 for sets at a $100 price point.

Quinjet: It’s hard to think that  it will be bigger than the original as it was also $70 (which this one is rumored to be). However the color choice does seem accurate considering a lot of the Avengers space vehicles (especially in the cartoons) are red, white and black. Again there are to many listed figures. Also why would Captain Marvel be the same figure but with more printing than the one in her solo set. FYI “those monsters” seen in Antman And the Wasp are called Water Bears.

War Machine Destroyer: Is this suppose to be a set that you are suppose to buy with the Ironman Armor Lab since this also has part of a lab in it? These two sets seem like the most legit of the group except for the outrider bigfig which seems unlikely since LEGO doesn’t release 3 bigfigs In one wave.

It’s going to be a complicated movie. We don’t know the film context of the sets so I wouldn’t read too much into that aspect of it at this point honestly. And Lego will include whatever they want, this is the finale of an era which they will want to capitalize on. And the Captain Marvel set probably lacked detail because Lego wanted to unload their budget on Endgame. Not saying I believe the list is real or not but I think your specific doubts are fairly easy to explain away.

3 hours ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

If there’s a time jump that would explain it. Between May 2012 (Avengers) and December 2012 (Iron Man 3), Tony Stark went from the Mark 7 to the Mark 42, so there is a precedent for him building a large number of suits in a short time after a traumatic event. 

7 to 42 and 50 to 85 = 35 suits same exact count. Illuminati confirmed.

10 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Don’t say “definitely” when it comes to these things. That’s a bad word around here. Unless you have specific information that other people don’t.

I said definitely because we will definitely get official images of the Endgame sets in February (At the latest) :tongue: The release date is March 1st and Lego have never kept a wave of product hidden until release day, they always officially reveal them at minimum a week prior to release to get people hyped to purchase them when they become available. February also brings us New York Toy Fair which is normally when Lego brings out most of the sets out for display and/or does press releases on upcoming sets where they reveal them.

8 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The account is called lego_leaker55 who has 5 followers and follows 7 accounts so take that as you may but I highly doubt these descriptions are real

It is worth noting that some of the leakers of minifigures claimed that the next step might be descriptions of the sets because they did not want to risk the accounts being taken down - and users suggested the idea of creating a throway account for said descriptions.

Sounds like too many figures personally - too good to be true. Would be better that everything we have gotten prior and having Quantum Realm Cap & Quantum Realm Ant-Man means that you could easily army build the Outriders while stocking up on Quantum Realm outfits for a massive Quantum Realm suited team shot.

Amount of figures sound believable. The Bigfig outrider was teased in concept art, being six-armed (Depicted below) - though i cannot imagine getting a bigfig of that (Even though i would army build it if it looked anything like below)

latest?cb=20180408195636

The lack of suits in this set feels a bit off to me. The inclusion of Happy Hogan sort of makes sense if they are really going with this being the potential last time we see Iron Man.

The QRS Hulk is what makes me think this is fake - though a QRS Hulk would definitely be needed for an Avengers Squad and they presumably might have the budget for it via having most the Avengers wear the same thing. If Rocket's QRS has arm printing then we'd be able to buy multiples to have fully printed QRS for all the Avengers. The creature from Ant-Man and the Wasp is a really odd choice though and leads me to believe it is fake.

Makes sense that an 'Assembled Avengers' set would have the core Avengers VS Thanos. The Chitauri being in the most expensive set is an interesting choice - will be a shame as would have been nice to army build an updated version.

1 hour ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Quantum Realm Ant-Man leaked

Though likely unconnected if we follow these 'leaks' then they have figures from 'Cap vs Outriders' and 'Super Quinjet'.

Regardless - my only desire is to see a Quantum Realm Rocket Raccoon - as the only chance for printed Quantum Realm Suit arms seems to lie with him.

Just now, Scarilian said:

Regardless - my only desire is to see a Quantum Realm Rocket Raccoon - as the only chance for printed Quantum Realm Suit arms seems to lie with him.

Goodluck with that. If he will be in the polybag like gotg1 rocket. 

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Goodluck with that. If he will be in the polybag like gotg1 rocket. 

Polybag would be ideal. I ended up getting multiples of the previous Rocket in order to have all the Guardians with arm printing, looked pretty nice.