Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Previous translation was war machine crusher so it was pretty close 

Yea. Very similar. I'm excited about his minifigure. Danggggg

9 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yea. Very similar. I'm excited about his minifigure. Danggggg

So will the build be a vehicle or some sort of armor add on?

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So 76124 is actually called War Machine Destroyer 

Huh, so is that suggesting that new War Machine armor seen in leaked concept art will be brick-built, much like previous Hulkbuster sets? :shrug_confused:

10 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

So will the build be a vehicle or some sort of armor add on?

There's a new picture going around with War Machine attached to some kind of module with a crap ton of guns/rocketlaunchers etc. But I wouldn't say that add-on is significant enough to have a set named after it

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

There's a new picture going around with War Machine attached to some kind of module with a crap ton of guns/rocketlaunchers etc. But I wouldn't say that add-on is significant enough to have a set named after it

Heh, maybe it'll just be an oversized ATV for Rhodey. :tongue:

Just now, Guyon2002 said:

That’s from me. The closest thing I could find to the set name is something called War Destroyer. It’s basically how you described it 

43 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

4 words; Corvus Glaive Thresher attack. The titular thresher is a side build for play at best, a piece of poorly thrown together garbage to reach the piece count quota at worst. The main build is a Wakandan lab, which is not mentioned in the name of the set.

Could be a similar situation with the crusher, and the main build is a quantum building or something vaguely spoilerish.

25 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

You mean like the one Mandarin had in Iron Man 3 sets? 

Yeah, something tritely contrived like that... :hmpf:

For me, build for this set will be just a bonus. Imagine we could get that mark 5 War Machine. It's the best. 

I hope we could get some armor for him. 

Timeline;

• Jan 14th 2018 - Leaks of Infinity War full sets
  • Jan 15th 2019 - Far From Home trailer
  • Feb 12th 2018 - Official reveal of Infinity War sets
  • Feb 18th 2018 - Official reveal of Homecoming sets (As part of NYTF)

Over the course of this week if it mirrors Infinity War, we should in theory see Avengers Endgame leaks - and the Far From Home trailer will hopefully give us an idea of how the elemental villains may look and maybe full costume Mysterio.

Edited by Scarilian

1 minute ago, Scarilian said:

Timeline;

Over the course of this week if it mirrors Infinity War, we should in theory see Avengers Endgame leaks - and the Far From Home trailer will hopefully give us an idea of how the elemental villains may look and maybe full costume Mysterio.

Ehhh I don't know about that. Endgame and FFH are bigger movies by comparison as the MCU will greatly be changed after each movie. They may wanna keep all of the merchandise hush hush for a little bit

18 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Timeline;

Remember that this year they are much better with keeping A4 leaks under control.

FFH sets are coming one month eariler, but I think that they won't reveal the sets at NYTF.

6 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Ehhh I don't know about that. Endgame and FFH are bigger movies by comparison as the MCU will greatly be changed after each movie. They may wanna keep all of the merchandise hush hush for a little bit

Just now, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Remember that this year they are much better with keeping A4 leaks under control.
FFH sets are coming one month eariler, but I think that they won't reveal the sets at NYTF.

Avengers Endgame sets officially release on March 1st, 2019. Meanwhile the films earliest release is April 26th, 2019. I expect either the 'Battle of the Assembled Avengers' set will be delayed or we'll get an additional spoilery set. We'll definitely see them in February officially and leaks are likely to arrive before that. Remember that our first leak of Endgame was the merchandise leak of an official toy showing Thor & Rocket Raccoon in the Quantum Realm suit - the merchandise is still going to be released prior to the film and it will still contain spoilers.

Far From Home sets officially release on May 1st, 2019. Meanwhile the film earliest release is July 5th, 2019. They could delay the reveal of the sets, but given we have names and details about the contents at the moment it is highly likely to get a February reveal also.

It’s going to be hard to stay with the same timeline because endgame sets are coming in April not March and the far from home is coming in May not June 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

It’s going to be hard to stay with the same timeline because endgame sets are coming in April not March and the far from home is coming in May not June 

Wait the endgame sets are delayed now?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Wait the endgame sets are delayed now?

Never delayed this is the offical release date. It was speculated March but it turns out they are coming in April 

Well I guess it’s time for me to eat my words! I can’t believe that they’re an April release and not March! That’s really unexpected. I wish they were coming out earlier although now I have more time to save up for them. It’s interesting that they’re coming out so close to the movie’s release. 

27 minutes ago, Scarilian said:

Avengers Endgame sets officially release on March 1st, 2019. Meanwhile the films earliest release is April 26th, 2019. I expect either the 'Battle of the Assembled Avengers' set will be delayed or we'll get an additional spoilery set. We'll definitely see them in February officially and leaks are likely to arrive before that. Remember that our first leak of Endgame was the merchandise leak of an official toy showing Thor & Rocket Raccoon in the Quantum Realm suit - the merchandise is still going to be released prior to the film and it will still contain spoilers.

Far From Home sets officially release on May 1st, 2019. Meanwhile the film earliest release is July 5th, 2019. They could delay the reveal of the sets, but given we have names and details about the contents at the moment it is highly likely to get a February reveal also.

Don’t say “definitely” when it comes to these things. That’s a bad word around here. Unless you have specific information that other people don’t.

15 minutes ago, GoldenNinja3000 said:

It’s interesting that they’re coming out so close to the movie’s release. 

Concerns about spoilers are the most likely cause, even though the merchandise reportedly doesn't feature any of the fallen heroes... However, there's also a rumour floating around that the advertisement campaign won't show any footage past the 20 min mark, and the sets will obviously portray later scenes (unless they face Thanos 10 minutes in :head_back:).

Edited by Lego-Freak

49 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Never delayed this is the offical release date. It was speculated March but it turns out they are coming in April 

For real? Damn.

33 minutes ago, Lego-Freak said:

Concerns about spoilers are the most likely cause, even though the merchandise reportedly doesn't feature any of the fallen heroes... However, there's also a rumour floating around that the advertisement campaign won't show any footage past the 20 min mark, and the sets will obviously portray later scenes (unless they face Thanos 10 minutes in :head_back:).

But that still wouldn't make any sense. If the later release date was to avoid spoilers the sets would get released 1 or 2 months AFTER the movie comes out

2 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

But that still wouldn't make any sense. If the later release date was to avoid spoilers the sets would get released 1 or 2 months AFTER the movie comes out

He means they want to keep it a semi secret for a longer period compared to past trends