Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

55 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Great to have dates! Currently, I'm most interested in the Hydro-Man set, but hopefully Stark's plane is worthwhile too. 

Just kinda strange to know the FFH set's release date before Endgame's.

The Endgame sets release date has never really been in question. The Age of Ultron, Civil War, and Infinity War sets all released on March 1st, and I see no reason why the Endgame sets wouldn’t also release on that date. Lego usually likes to release sets a few months in advance, like having August set releases for movies with November release dates. I’d be very surprised if we aren’t getting the Endgame sets on March 1st. 

Are we positive that is how Iron Man and Black Widow look? I’m not doubting it at all but am just wondering if someone tried out combos. Black Widow should have had the braided hair that came on Tamina for the concept art.

Technically, the wings they used aren't accurate.  But they're at least close to the First Avenger (2011) and The Avengers (2012) suits instead.

Also, the helmet has a hole in the top, resembling the hole in the top of rubber minidoll hair that's used for accessories and makes the wigs easier to remove.

But assuming this is legit, which at this point it seems very likely it is, I'm quite pleased with the piece.  I've been unhappy with the head/headgear on all the previous official Cap figures, enough that I display my Cap with a head and hair I chose myself.

I'm definitely going to buy multiples of this piece.

7 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Far from home sets release May 1st. 

76128: Molten Man’s Battle: $30

76129: Hydro-Man’s Attack: $40

76130: Starks Plane and Drone Attack: $70

Starks plane set should have a good selection of minifigures for that price point. 

3 hours ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Are we positive that is how Iron Man and Black Widow look? I’m not doubting it at all but am just wondering if someone tried out combos. Black Widow should have had the braided hair that came on Tamina for the concept art.

I've mentioned it few pages back. It could be or it could be not. 

I have some credible people saying this is legit, but my heart says it's not. So I don't really know. Lolz

3 hours ago, NetherCreeper said:

There's pictures of Captain America's back and unmasked faces. It also shows the top of the helmet, which has wings on the sides! Why Lego waited until now to do this, nobody knows...

Where are these photos of the side printing?

Current list of figures, either via set descriptions or reveals;

1. Captain America (Unknown Variant) - 76123
  2. War Machine Mark 5 - 76124
  3. Iron Man (Unknown Variant) - 76125
  4. Iron Man (Quantum Realm Suit) - Unknown set, potentially 76126
  5. Captain America (Quantum Realm Suit) - Unknown set, potentially 76126
  6. Black Widow (Quantum Realm Suit) - Unknown set, potentially 76126
  7. Thanos - Unknown set, potentially 76131
  8. Hulk - Unknown set, potentially 76131
  9. Chitauri - Potential for variants included in multiple sets

Expected figures;

1. Pepper Potts (Rescue Armor)
  2. Rocket Raccoon (Quantum Realm Suit)
  3. Thor
  4. Captain Marvel
  5. Nebula
  6. Ant-Man
  7. Hawkeye (Ronin Suit)
  8. Captain America (Scale Suit)
  9. Iron Man Mark 85

Perfectly balanced... as all things should be :tongue:

We'll probably get a few other figures - and i would not be surprised if we have a spoilery set released after the movie. Though at the moment it does seem we are lining up to get all the main figures - even though it is likely a lot of them are going to be Quantum Realm Suit variants.

1 hour ago, Scarilian said:

Current list of figures, either via set descriptions or reveals;

1. Captain America (Unknown Variant) - 76123
  2. War Machine Mark 5 - 76124
  3. Iron Man (Unknown Variant) - 76125
  4. Iron Man (Quantum Realm Suit) - Unknown set, potentially 76126
  5. Captain America (Quantum Realm Suit) - Unknown set, potentially 76126
  6. Black Widow (Quantum Realm Suit) - Unknown set, potentially 76126
  7. Thanos - Unknown set, potentially 76131
  8. Hulk - Unknown set, potentially 76131
  9. Chitauri - Potential for variants included in multiple sets

Expected figures;

1. Pepper Potts (Rescue Armor)
  2. Rocket Raccoon (Quantum Realm Suit)
  3. Thor
  4. Captain Marvel
  5. Nebula
  6. Ant-Man
  7. Hawkeye (Ronin Suit)
  8. Captain America (Scale Suit)
  9. Iron Man Mark 85

Perfectly balanced... as all things should be :tongue:

We'll probably get a few other figures - and i would not be surprised if we have a spoilery set released after the movie. Though at the moment it does seem we are lining up to get all the main figures - even though it is likely a lot of them are going to be Quantum Realm Suit variants.

Quantum Realm Thor has also leaked.

49 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Quantum Realm Thor has also leaked.

Wasn't that just Thor's face edited on the Quantum body?

I'm upset that they ruined a beautiful minifigure.  That Skrull in the Captain Marvel set would have been a very useful minifigure for me, if only they had kept that bit of green off of the torso...

1 hour ago, x105Black said:

I'm upset that they ruined a beautiful minifigure.  That Skrull in the Captain Marvel set would have been a very useful minifigure for me, if only they had kept that bit of green off of the torso...

Oh yeah, I totally agree. Lego is about interchangeable parts, so it's a bit upsetting when something like that happens. It's not like it's a problem with accuracy or something, but it's still something to think about.     

4 hours ago, agoodfella77 said:

That one looks fake to me. 

Couldn't agree more. With the way the picture was taken. Blurry and he is in sideways.

Glad to see Cap's helmet has the wings on it!
To be honest, I was never unsatisfied with it just being the headpiece, but the helmet does add something to it :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

14 hours ago, N_Cat said:

Technically, the wings they used aren't accurate.  But they're at least close to the First Avenger (2011) and The Avengers (2012) suits instead.

Also, the helmet has a hole in the top, resembling the hole in the top of rubber minidoll hair that's used for accessories and makes the wigs easier to remove.

But assuming this is legit, which at this point it seems very likely it is, I'm quite pleased with the piece.  I've been unhappy with the head/headgear on all the previous official Cap figures, enough that I display my Cap with a head and hair I chose myself.

I'm definitely going to buy multiples of this piece.

Spoiler

Who knows, maybe the new suit has those wings. Or maybe that's Captain America from one of those two movies. Time travel is involved after all, and there are set photos of Chris Evans in his Avengers outfit.

Back on Far From Home talk, has it been said if there will be four elementals like the comics team? I know they are replacing them with Spider-Man villains. So we got Hydro Man and Molten Man. And the biggest set contains a spoiler according to sources. Wasn't 

Spoiler

Chameleon confirmed for the movie? Maybe he is the element of disguise :laugh:. ? Could he and Sandman be in the biggest set?

Edited by HMD BrickCustoms

28 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Back on Far From Home talk, has it been said if there will be four elementals like the comics team? I know they are replacing them with Spider-Man villains. So we got Hydro Man and Molten Man. And the biggest set contains a spoiler according to sources. Wasn't 

Hide contents

Chameleon confirmed for the movie? Maybe he is the element of disguise :laugh:. ? Could he and Sandman be in the biggest set?

As far as I know from this thread, that source was likely mistaken. I believe as of right now the only solid information we have are set names, prices, and numbers. Obviously due to two of the set names, we know Hydro Man and Molten Man will be included. I do not believe there is any further information available about those sets. Anyone can correct me if I’m wrong.

30 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

Hide contents

Yeah that info about the spoiler in the biggest set isn’t confirmed yet...it could be true but the original info came from someone getting  false info

Wow, very happy with the new figs, especially Cap. We finally get his helmet after so many years! The Quantum realm suits have excellent printing and they even have leg printing, what a novel idea in the Superheroes theme! /s Unfortunately it looks like that will be the exact same torso and leg printing most of the characters will have but at least it's well detailed with lots of printing.

31 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So 76124 is actually called War Machine Destroyer 

Was the previous name translation accurate?

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Was the previous name translation accurate?

Previous translation was war machine crusher so it was pretty close