Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

2 hours ago, wesker said:

The new Chitauri head is a MASSIVE improvement over the original figures. It actually resembles how they looked in the film this time rather than looking like generic gold aliens from some random Space line.

The original chitauri were accurate, they just had their masks on

The first Quantum realm suit leak was a toy with Thor and Rocket. So I’d assume that we can expect Rocket in his suit, possibly with the suit pattern and detail on his short legs. 

Hopefully, the detail will be as impressive as the Rocket in Ravager uniform polybag we received in 2014

Detail on short legs other than for Bart Simpson. That'll be the day. What next, a printed leg alongside a peg leg? No, they're just gonna create a 'condensed' version of the print that is only on the chest. And maybe recolour the straps molded on Rocket's head in white.

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I just plain don't like Iron Man in that suit, I agree that its on Marvel and not Lego, but surely he'd have a Quantum Realm armour rather than wearing a regular outfit, but his armours helmet. Most likely I will use that suit for someone else, and use an Iron Legion torso to make Iron Man look like he actually belongs

Hoping we get a decent number of Chitauri, as the first Avengers wave only had 3, and back then I hardly had the money for the Quintet, let alone to buy two of the small set for army building.

LOVE LOVE LOVE the helmet for Cap, not too into the face, as it looks rather plain, and as always, flesh on top of black or dark colours is not a good mix. Hoping this means this will be our first doubled sided head for Captain America (aside from helmetless versions), and cant wait to mix-n-match with that helmet, would be good to make other versions like Venom Captain America, or a female version like Captain America 2099. Hoping there may just be wings printed on the sides too :grin:

Cap will not have wings on his helmet/mask, that wouldn't make any sense considering the MCU suits don't have them

53 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Detail on short legs other than for Bart Simpson. That'll be the day. What next, a printed leg alongside a peg leg? No, they're just gonna create a 'condensed' version of the print that is only on the chest. And maybe recolour the straps molded on Rocket's head in white.

Again, the detail on this figure’s short legs was great. Dual molding for the toes, as well as side-printing. While I don’t expect it, it would be nice if Lego could condense the detail from the normal-height legs and adapt it for this size.

https://brickset.com/minifigs/sh090/rocket-raccoon-dark-red-outfit

This was from 2014, the same year Bart Simpson was released as a minifigure for the first time.

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

I’d assume that we can expect Rocket in his suit, possibly with the suit pattern and detail on his short legs.

I doubt we will get printed legs on Rocket. We might however get something better. I could easily imagine Rocket with a printed Quantum Realm torso and printed 'A' on the arms similar to the concept art - with the sacrifice of the figure being plain white mini-legs.
http://www.appocalypse.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Avengers-4-Quantum-Realm-Suits-Rocket-Raccoon.jpg
My primary hope is that Rocket will get his own polybag, similar to the 2014 Polybag. If he gets printed arms then it would allow us to have fully suited Quantum Realm Avengers via getting multiples of the polybag.

Edited by Scarilian

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

Again, the detail on this figure’s short legs was great. Dual molding for the toes, as well as side-printing. While I don’t expect it, it would be nice if Lego could condense the detail from the normal-height legs and adapt it for this size.

https://brickset.com/minifigs/sh090/rocket-raccoon-dark-red-outfit

This was from 2014, the same year Bart Simpson was released as a minifigure for the first time.

Huh. That was during my last Dark Age. I did not know this was a thing. 

Loving that new Chitauri head. Looks a lot more menacing than the previous ones. They weren't very inaccurate, just a bit tame.
If the new Chitauri(s) look(s) good altogether, I might create a little army of them too.

Regards,
Mitch

2 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

Cap will not have wings on his helmet/mask, that wouldn't make any sense considering the MCU suits don't have them

avengers-scan-loki-captain.jpg

the-evolution-of-captain-americas-unifor

latest?cb=20150406173649&format=original

800?cb=20180425175342

3 hours ago, Aegis2000 said:

The first Quantum realm suit leak was a toy with Thor and Rocket. So I’d assume that we can expect Rocket in his suit, possibly with the suit pattern and detail on his short legs. 

Hopefully, the detail will be as impressive as the Rocket in Ravager uniform polybag we received in 2014

Maybe he'll use the new Harry Potter short legs. The CMF had good printing on them, they could do Rocket justice

Edited by Quicksilver838

52 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Maybe he'll use the new Harry Potter short legs. The CMF had good printing on them, they could do Rocket justice

Rocket’s already too tall, even with the regular short legs. Don’t think this would be the right move.

Edited by Yochip

2 hours ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Detail on short legs other than for Bart Simpson. That'll be the day. What next, a printed leg alongside a peg leg?

They've done printed short legs on a number of occasions: in Disney CMF Series 1, CMF Series 18 had dual-moulded and printed short legs for both party kids, and that old Rocket polybag mentioned above. There has also been a figure with with a dual-moulded and printed leg alongside a peg leg: the zombie captain in series 14.

All that said, I don't disagree that they might give Rocket plain legs. Perhaps they really will go all out with these figures though, or on the other hand the Quantum suit we've seen already is so detailed because they can use it multiple times.

1 hour ago, Yochip said:

Rocket’s already too tall, even with the regular short legs. Don’t think this would be the right move.

The only way Rocket would be done with justice is if LEGO made an exclusive mold, similar in scale to something from the Angry Birds line. But failing a complete new mold, the new short legs would at least allow for some more maneuverability

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

The only way Rocket would be done with justice is if LEGO made an exclusive mold, similar in scale to something from the Angry Birds line. But failing a complete new mold, the new short legs would at least allow for some more maneuverability

A Rocket with the medium legs is TALLER than the rest of the Guardians, so, no.

Edited by Yochip

18 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I'm now seriously wondering why I've never noticed this before:laugh_hard:

Again, not something to complain about, they're all wearing identical uniforms.

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

Not that I'm complaining but for me AGAIN. It's getting underwhelming. 

We're all entitled for our input, aye? :wink:

I agree with you, it is dull

48 minutes ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Unisex clothing. That's a thing.

Unisex torsos are overall better than male/female torso's. It makes them more interchangeable, like the Harry Potter student torso's

19 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

Unisex torsos are overall better than male/female torso's. It makes them more interchangeable, like the Harry Potter student torso's

Couldn't have said it better.

Also, full Chitauri figure leaked. Aside from the head, it's basically a remade version of the old fig. And it still has leg printing. Thank Eternity.

Just now, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

Couldn't have said it better.

Also, full Chitauri figure leaked. Aside from the head, it's basically a remade version of the old fig. And it still has leg printing. Thank Eternity.

Just to let you know only the head was leaked. Whole fig was edited to have an idea what it looks like.

cc: @Falconfan1414

10 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Just to let you know only the head was leaked. Whole fig was edited to have an idea what it looks like.

cc: @Falconfan1414

Oh. But would the real figure would look something like that?

Edited by GrandDukeofKumquats