Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

I hope Lego goes all out on the End Game figures, this may be the end of a few of them so would like definitive versions of them. Captain America definitely needs arm/leg print in one of these sets.

On 1/3/2019 at 4:20 AM, Quicksilver838 said:

Yet the sets are usually shown and released before the film releases, so if any spoilers are in sets, we'd know them anyhow.

But then a lot of sets are inaccurate and we all just assume that things have been spoiled.

Most of your remarks are accurate, however you did mention several occasions where the sets are directly spoiling scenes from the movie.

Spoiler
  • Ultron began the Hulkbuster fight by ordering Wanda to brainwash Hulk and was at the shipyard nearby, this forms inclusion is understandable as a result in the Hulkbuster set - and Quicksilver had his costume because they decided upon only one variant of Quicksilver and the idea of having the costume would sell more toys
  • Black Panther's jet is used in a later scene where he is chasing Captain America and Bucky to the location of the final battle so i can understand it being thrown into a set where the theme is the idea that Black Panther is trying to get to Bucky.
  • Agent 13 was present right before the airport battle to give the costumes, similar to Ultron in the Hulkbuster set in AoU, the inclusion is understandable because it immediately leads into the set's focal point
  • Shockers van appears in a chase scene in the movie, during the chase Spider-man fights Shocker before getting attacked by Vulture and is then saved by Iron Man. This set is fairly accurate in that regard (Source) though they decided to trim the original 'Shocker' and just use the 2nd Shocker.
  • Hela's stand is something she creates during the final battle with Surtur, given the set leans on the final act for inspiration this is once again appropriate.
  • Talon Fighter set likely represents the outcome of the interrogation scene; Klaw is taken by Killmonger, while T'Challa, Nakia (and the non-included Okoye) take Everett Ross to Wakanda. The Talon Fighter itself is even included (Source)

Remember the white/red uniform that Thor & Rocket supported in the other toyline? What are they called again? Quantum Suits? 

Is that the official name for that costume? :classic:

PS. Talking about end game stuff here. 

Holy moly that's a great fig! Sure no arm printing, and the face looks a little weird because it's light on dark blue, but that's a problem all other themes has! It's as if lego isn't treating marvel as a lower tier theme anymore! I am getting more and more exited as time passes.

I do think the printing looks a little bit like a knockoff. But if this figure is real, I want a rerelease of ALL captain america figures with that helmet!

It's real folks. I'm calling it right now, IF we ever get Thor or Rocket with this suit. They will be using the same torso design. :wink:

Just now, SpiderJazz said:

It's real folks. I'm calling it right now, IF we ever get Thor or Rocket with this suit. They will be using the same torso design. :wink:

Well, thor I agree, but rocket has short legs.

Just now, Lego-Freak said:

Quite a nice surprise :thumbup: Maybe now people can finally stop complaining about the alleged decline in Marvel minifig quality :tongue: 

But I do hope this doesn't stop with this fig.

War Machine, Rescue and Ronin. 

Love the new helmet on Captain America. Wasn't expecting it to happen after so long without one but glad it's here. The detailed printing looks great too although I hope we also see a figure in the traditional uniform as well.

Can't wait to see the other characters.

I actually really like that figure! I love the white suit designs and the printing on this figure is amazing. I’m glad that they’ve seemingly stopped with the detailed torsos + no leg printing with these figures, since that was disappointing for a lot of characters (like Captain Marvel). The new helmet piece is awesome and something I never expected to see! The only issue is that the face printing seems to be pale and thin due to the old issue of white printing on dark pieces, but that’s definitely something I can look past. Bring on the rest!!

Just now, Bardan_Jusik said:

Noooo....I was hoping and praying for a Winter Soldier suit. ?

I don’t think this version of captain America takes away from the fact that we could get the winter soldier suit

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

I don’t think this version of captain America takes away from the fact that we could get the winter soldier suit

I would love to believe this but knowing lego this is probably the only Cap fig we're getting. I mean don't get me wrong, this looks cool and the helmet is long overdue, but I'm slightly bummed now.

I’m a bit confused, what do you mean by “Winter Soldier suit”? Does Cap wear a Bucky-inspired suit at some point? Has Cap constructed a suit out of Bucky’s ashes? :snicker: 

...too soon?

Personally, I‘d be fine if this was our only Cap, the helmet is so good it would more than make up for a lack of additional Caps :thumbup:

Edited by Lego-Freak

We finally have a Captain America with a helmet! Happy days! It does look a little derpy here, but it will probably look better in person. I hope this doesn't mean we won't get a Winter Soldier suit.

Quick thought; what if, instead of "super quinjet", it's "quantum quinjet"?

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

I’m a bit confused, what do you mean by “Winter Soldier suit”? 

The stealth suit Cap donned in Captain America: The Winter Soldier, which Steve is seen wearing in the trailer for Avengers: Endgame.

I really like this quantum realm suit. It has detail right down to toe-printing. And of course, I love the inclusion of a helmet! Finally! 

Saw the Captain America Quantum Suit minifig. It looks great and I'm really glad a helmet is finally added.
Though, to be honest, I'm not really a fan of the Quantum Suit in itself, so I hope they'll also release minifigs based on more classic designs to appear in the movie.

Regards,
Mitch

I hope atleast 4 or more characters will get their "Quantum Suit" in minifigure form. While others can have multiple designs such as Ironman to get this version and also the rumored MK 85. 

I was looking at my space armor Iron Man just yesterday and was impressed by how detailed it is and then here we are not even a few hours later with the leak of an even more detailed figure! 

The gun metal gray portions are especially amazing. Although Cap suffers from printing flesh onto a dark blue head, I’m glad it didn’t turn into a tan head. This paler flesh is much more palatable.

Edited by Legocity2713

i would've preferred the darker skin tone as it would fit with the other captain america minifigs. Also the lighter skin on the dark head print, like that new angel figure from the Overwatch line looks bad.

With the Quantum suits being associated with the new Quintet set. What variant of captain america will be in the small "Captain America and the Outrider attack" set (i know its loosely translated)

Edited by BusterNut31