76124: War Machine Crusher

76125: Iron Man Armor Room

76126: Avengers Super Quinjet

76131: Battle of the Assembled Avengers

76128: Molten Man’s Battle

76129: Hydro-Man’s Attack 

76130: Starks Plane and Drone Attack

Rough names for the end game and far from home sets

YESSS! These sound so awesome!! The FFH sets and the Armor Room set sound like immediate buys for me

Edited by TOTDForever

23 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

76123 - Captain America: Attack of the Outrider

76128: Molten Man’s Battle

76129: Hydro-Man’s Attack 

76130: Starks Plane and Drone Attack

Rough names for the end game and far from home sets

ANOTHER Cap vs Outriders set? Lemme guess, It'll have Black Widow and the Space Stone in it too? Someone must've pulled up the wrong set name by accident.

The jet has to be one of Mysterio's illusions, and a callback to the first MCU Spider-Boy movie.

I'm a little suspicious of these names, some of them seem a little too familiar and a little too fan-pleasing.

Ironman armor room. Hmmmmm... I've been waiting this for a long time since Ironman 3. 

$60 could have atleast 4 minifigures. I hope these are Ironman variants that we haven't gotten before. I'll also be happy with Rescue suit, or other armors. 

It'll be great if it's like Hall of armor that we can buy multiples and attach it to each other.

1 hour ago, Lego-Freak said:

ANOTHER Quinjet? At least this one's had a Super Mushroom :laugh:

Sounds fairly plausible, but what I don't get is 76130's name, RDJ isn't scheduled to appear in FFH, is he? Or maybe they'll use Stark's tech in future movies despite him maybe not appearing any more after Endgame, who knows at this point :grin:

There is a very high chance Stark Industries will be run by Pepper

Spoiler

after Tony (presumably) dies in Endgame.

Besides, she pretty much runs Stark Industries by herself already.

Intriguing. For the Endgame sets, the "Outrider Attack" sounds suspiciously similar to last wave, but bigger. Might be an error. The rest I'm good with though! The War Machine set sounds interesting, the Armor room could be a great place for exclusive armours, the Super Quinjet oughta be different from the last one, and the biggest set is so vague, but is probably gonna be a instant buy (but might need to justify that PPP). For FFH, the Hydro-man and Stark Jet sets are the most intriguing, mostly because they're likely to have villains that I've been waiting for a looong time (Mr Water and Sir Fishbowl).

5 hours ago, Lego-Freak said:

....... what I don't get is 76130's name, RDJ isn't scheduled to appear in FFH, is he? Or maybe they'll use Stark's tech in future movies despite him maybe not appearing any more after Endgame, who knows at this point :grin:

Happy Hogan is supposed to appear, and hook up with aunt may maybe hes using starks plane

Names seem fake - but most are passable except the first.

According to those involved, promotional material such as toys would not include the 'snapped' characters, as such, here is speculation on figure layout over the sets;

76123: Captain America: Attack of the Outrider 
Captain America (Nomad Suit), Black Widow, Outrider x 2

War Machine, Hawkeye (Ronin suit)

Tony Stark, Pepper Potts (Rescue Armor), Iron Man MK1, Iron Man MK 50 (Damaged)

Thor, Rocket, Captain Marvel, Nebula

Thanos, Hulk, Iron Man MK 51, Captain America (Scale Armor), Brick-built Giant Man

A set later on would probably give us a few other characters based around those who are returning.

Edited by Scarilian

I don't think they'll make another Mark 50 (battle damaged) if they decided to re-release the fig, it would be as is. No new design at all. 

We will be getting Mark 85 (the rumored new suit) with some nods to the classic Ironman suit with gold arms and legs.

Rescue could be included yes, Mark 1 is a long shot but I'm down for it. 

We should get our first look at the endgame sets in a month for New York Toy Fair

Edited by TOTDForever

12 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

We should get our first look at the endgame sets in a month for New York Toy Fair

Unfortunately I doubt we’ll see any sets at NY Toy Fair as I have a feeling they’ll be keeping everything under wraps for Endgame.

They had a lot to hide with infinity war and they were still shown, plus the sets come out in March, they gotta excite people for them somehow 

Weren’t Lego absent from toyfair last year?

or atleast didn’t show new sets.

or they were absent from something else

EDIT: they didn’t show summer stuff, just march/April releases. However they didn’t show the infinity War sets from what I can see, just the D2C hulkbuster

Edited by Whovastron

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

They had a lot to hide with infinity war and they were still shown, plus the sets come out in March, they gotta excite people for them somehow 

The only MARVEL sets on display at the NYTF2018 were the Mighty Micros, the Black Panther sets and the UCS Hulkbuster. None of the Infinity War sets were shown until they're official reveal in february

I really doubt we'll see any Endgame sets at any of the upcoming toy fairs. Disney won't want anything that would give the plot away.

I think the only way we will get to see them is if something leaks ahead of time, like promotional material or blurry pictures of the sets in storage OR Lego will really clamp down on security and we won't see a thing until they want us to.

I'm not too bothered either way - I plan to see the movie with as little prior knowledge as possible. Even though sets don't always correlate to movie scenes exactly I'm still not going to actively seek the sets. I have seen the leaked Hulk and Thanos figures, though. I like them.

The Infinity War sets leaked right in the middle of January, so I imagine the Endgame images will be out around the same time or soon after. Even if they're being harder on leaks this year, the sets come out March 1st, so I imagine the latest we see them is around February 1st.

Hhmmm... The listed sets sound pretty cool, which kinda make me think it's a wishlist, but perhaps that's just the skeptic in me.
The Cap vs. Outrider does feel mostly like a repeat, though. So perhaps that name is just incorrectly interpreted.

Waiting on more info now :thumbup:

Regards,
Mitch

Edited by CF Mitch

9 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't think they'll make another Mark 50 (battle damaged) if they decided to re-release the fig, it would be as is. No new design at all. 

We will be getting Mark 85 (the rumored new suit) with some nods to the classic Ironman suit with gold arms and legs.

Rescue could be included yes, Mark 1 is a long shot but I'm down for it. 

I'm kind of expecting the armory, if accurate, to take place after he has been rescued from the trailer scenario. Hence having a battle damaged version of the Mark 50, Rescue and ofcourse Tony. The 'Mk1' or 'Mk2' being in an armory set would help serve as a comparison to show how far he has come as a character while also providing fans with something they have been after for a while without having to resort to providing us with multiple Iron Man suits. I thought the new suit would be a Mark 51, hence mentioning it in the ' Battle of the Assembled Avengers' as such, but yeah, effectively the newest suit we see in the most expensive set :P

It's worth noting the teased 'Infinity War/End Game' concept art for the scene below;

avengers-infinity-war-tony-stark-concept

2 hours ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

New Yor Toy Fair dates from 16 to 19 February, maybe we will get official images before that.

That's true, I mean especially since we already have leaked pictures of Thanos and Hulk

32 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

That's true, I mean especially since we already have leaked pictures of Thanos and Hulk

The sets are going to leak soon :wink:

Also, set names for A4 and FFH sets were reportedly leaked by Romanian retailer Diverta. It hasn't been mentioned before I think.

Edited by THELEGOBATMAN

14 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

The sets are going to leak soon :wink:

Also, set names for A4 and FFH sets were reportedly leaked by Romanian retailer Diverta. It hasn't been mentioned before I think.

Hopefully that includes the FFH sets too

Just a thought, but everyone's been assuming the big set is so "price for part weak" because it includes two big figs. This could be the case, but after hearing the set names, it could be because of multiple minifigures. Look at the small City sets with 15 minifigures, with no builds, but go for £30/40

7 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Just a thought, but everyone's been assuming the big set is so "price for part weak" because it includes two big figs. This could be the case, but after hearing the set names, it could be because of multiple minifigures. Look at the small City sets with 15 minifigures, with no builds, but go for £30/40

If it’s truly called the “Assembled Avengers” then I would hope for at least as many minifigures as the Airport Battle, though hopefully more.