Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

5 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

I was hoping that both new Hulk and Thanos bigfigs are fakes, but unfortunately it seems like they are real. Thanos still uses the same mold as before and it doesn’t work for movie version of character at all. I understand why LEGO used this mold for IW sets (concept art and such). But now after IW trailers and movie we knew exactly how Thanos looks like in movie and they still choose to be lazy and reuse the same mold. And he doesn’t even come with Infinity Gauntlet. Why? Seriously don’t understand why LEGO is so lazy with Superhero line recently. Hulk is ok at best, they should have given him new bigfig to show his new hair. Overall very disappointed in Endgame figs right now.

The infinity war thanos included both of his hands as well as the gauntlet. I imagen the end game sets are going to do the same thing. The gauntlet was a separate piece and leaked later then the infinity war big fig

6 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

I was hoping that both new Hulk and Thanos bigfigs are fakes, but unfortunately it seems like they are real. Thanos still uses the same mold as before and it doesn’t work for movie version of character at all. I understand why LEGO used this mold for IW sets (concept art and such). But now after IW trailers and movie we knew exactly how Thanos looks like in movie and they still choose to be lazy and reuse the same mold. And he doesn’t even come with Infinity Gauntlet. Why? Seriously don’t understand why LEGO is so lazy with Superhero line recently. Hulk is ok at best, they should have given him new bigfig to show his new hair. Overall very disappointed in Endgame figs right now.

He wears armour in Avengers: Endgame. He's not a bald sleeveless Thanos in a thin blue suit from IW. He will wear helmet.

Also, how do you know he won't have an Infinity Gauntlet? I'm 99% sure he will.

1 hour ago, Falconfan1414 said:

The infinity war thanos included both of his hands as well as the gauntlet. I imagen the end game sets are going to do the same thing. The gauntlet was a separate piece and leaked later then the infinity war big fig

Maybe he will have gauntlet, just strange its not included with bigfig itself.

35 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

He wears armour in Avengers: Endgame. He's not a bald sleeveless Thanos in a thin blue suit from IW. He will wear helmet.

Also, how do you know he won't have an Infinity Gauntlet? I'm 99% sure he will.

Yeah he does, but movie armor is very different from classic comic version bigfig is based upon.

6 minutes ago, benderisgreat said:

Maybe he will have gauntlet, just strange its not included with bigfig itself.

Unless it’s a printed price it wouldn’t be included with the bigfig itself. The gauntlet probably comes on a little side build similar to how it was in infinity war

8 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Unless it’s a printed price it wouldn’t be included with the bigfig itself. The gauntlet probably comes on a little side build similar to how it was in infinity war

Do you think the gauntlet will come fully stocked with the gems? If it does that makes the whole “collect them all” shtick of the Infinity War wave kind of pointless.

21 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

Why would it come with the gauntlet? I don’t feel the need to use a spoiler tag since it has been out for so long now but the gauntlet doesn’t seem like a factor anymore. That isn’t for certain but it was certainly more of a thing in IW than it likely will be in EG. There’s no need to include it. Whatever accessories he will come with (there will likely be some) would not have necessarily leaked with the figure. Just be patient. There’s no need to start complaining about something that we don’t even have all the information for

8 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Do you think the gauntlet will come fully stocked with the gems? If it does that makes the whole “collect them all” shtick of the Infinity War wave kind of pointless.

Highly doubtful because of the way in which the stones were packaged.  I don't think they would put all of the different colors on the sprue in the same set.  That would be 24 stones!

Has anyone considered we may get a printed Gauntlet Piece this time. The 'gimmick' of collecting them all for the Gauntlet likely would not work this time, as those who collected the Infinity War sets already have it. So instead of the gimmick perhaps we'd just get a printed gold fist piece?

On 12/20/2018 at 2:20 PM, Balrogofmorgoth said:

They look exactly the same to me

May be its just me. In which case, the face print kind of sucks.

3 hours ago, Scarilian said:

Has anyone considered we may get a printed Gauntlet Piece this time. The 'gimmick' of collecting them all for the Gauntlet likely would not work this time, as those who collected the Infinity War sets already have it. So instead of the gimmick perhaps we'd just get a printed gold fist piece?

I have a custom that uses a printed gold fist piece, I actually really like it. However, I doubt Lego would change it after using the new moulded piece with all the stones because there would likely be a lot of backlash and accusations of laziness

2 minutes ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

I have a custom that uses a printed gold fist piece, I actually really like it. However, I doubt Lego would change it after using the new moulded piece with all the stones because there would likely be a lot of backlash and accusations of laziness

I doubt LEGO would change something because of accusations from adult fans about laziness. If that was the case then every superhero figure would have duel molded printed arms and legs. They wouldn’t change it because if the profits they could make again by having all of the stones in separate sets

16 hours ago, Balrogofmorgoth said:

Why would it come with the gauntlet? I don’t feel the need to use a spoiler tag since it has been out for so long now but the gauntlet doesn’t seem like a factor anymore. That isn’t for certain but it was certainly more of a thing in IW than it likely will be in EG. There’s no need to include it. Whatever accessories he will come with (there will likely be some) would not have necessarily leaked with the figure. Just be patient. There’s no need to start complaining about something that we don’t even have all the information for

The big figure should have the gauntlet because the gauntlet got molted to his hand after the snap, that's quite clearly seen in the Endgame trailer

1 hour ago, Guyon2002 said:

The big figure should have the gauntlet because the gauntlet got molted to his hand after the snap, that's quite clearly seen in the Endgame trailer

All you see is a glimpse of a glimpse. We know nothing about what happens to it in Endgame. If it’s destroyed, it wouldn’t be prominent enough in the movie to include again in sets

Edited by Balrogofmorgoth

7 hours ago, Guyon2002 said:

All we know is that Gauntlet is permanently damaged as is Thanos (Russo’s words). No reason to think it’s now permanently stuck to his hand. But it’s still probably an important item and hopefully will be in the Endgame sets.

On 12/22/2018 at 9:16 AM, Legocity2713 said:

Depends on what will happen in the movie I think, probably if Avengers are able to remove the gems based on recent leaks/speculations they can come with just one stone. After all it can be just the gauntlet itself, as lego knows we have extras in previous IW wave. 

3 hours ago, benderisgreat said:

All we know is that Gauntlet is permanently damaged as is Thanos (Russo’s words). No reason to think it’s now permanently stuck to his hand. But it’s still probably an important item and hopefully will be in the Endgame sets.

But then again Russo's lied alot about these movies. So I don't take their word. 

Well the new Thanos figure is a big improvement over the last one but the mold just doesn't work for MCU Thanos. They really should have made a new one. The inclusion of arm printing and changing some colors and printing around really helped though. Hopefully he'll also come with an Infinity gauntlet, it makes sense and frankly I wasn't really interested in the Infinity War set that he and the gauntlet came in.

On 22 December 2018 at 2:16 PM, Legocity2713 said:

In other themes, I've seen them include all of the collectables in the largest set of that particular wave, so they could do that here. I do hope the Infinity Gauntlet comes here, as Thanos is still wearing it from what we've seen, and the mould likely looks better on the new figure.

5 hours ago, Dr Axels said:

Anyone have ideas/suggestions for a new hair piece for the upcoming Captain Marvel figure?

I'd go with either Spider-Girl's (right length) or Agent 13's (closest match to the movie)

sh255.pngsh273.png

Was thinking about polybags I'd like to see this year, was thinking Captain Marvel with her leather jacket on would be a really nice one to have - maybe as a pre-order bonus for the inevitable LEGO MCU 2 game?

3 hours ago, SomeAssemblyRequired said:

Was thinking about polybags I'd like to see this year, was thinking Captain Marvel with her leather jacket on would be a really nice one to have - maybe as a pre-order bonus for the inevitable LEGO MCU 2 game?

Never thought about another Avengers game. Would definitely make sense to do the entire Infinity War/ Endgame Story. I’d prefer something like Red skull

5 hours ago, SomeAssemblyRequired said:

It might also be Captain Marvel in her green Kree suit (the last one was an Iron Man variation, so it would make sense)

76123 - Captain America: Attack of the Outrider

76124: War Machine Crusher

76125: Iron Man Armor Room

76126: Avengers Super Quinjet

76131: Battle of the Assembled Avengers

76128: Molten Man’s Battle

76129: Hydro-Man’s Attack 

76130: Starks Plane and Drone Attack

Rough names for the end game and far from home sets

3 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

76123 - Captain America: Attack of the Outrider

76124: War Machine Crusher

76125: Iron Man Armor Room

76126: Avengers Super Quinjet

76131: Battle of the Assembled Avengers

76128: Molten Man’s Battle

76129: Hydro-Man’s Attack 

76130: Starks Plane and Drone Attack

Rough names for the end game and far from home sets

Iron Man Armour Room?

Is it too much to hope for that there might be a bunch of display cases with suit some and stuff? Sounds exciting. 

And it sounds like there won't be a Quantum City building after all. Hopefully. battle of the Assembled Avengers has some interesting builds. 

Interesting that the Outriders are back. The armor room set sounds awesome, I hope that means that we’ll get multiple suits in the set. Nice to have a set named after War Machine and I guess that confirms a minifigure for him. The super Quinjet sounds okay. We get a lot of Quinjets but I’m not that mad since I usually like them, and the larger ones are always better anyway. The last set name doesn’t really give any clues but I hope it’s a playset and not a vehicle. Is there any chance of a sixth set, maybe a retailer exclusive?

ANOTHER Quinjet? At least this one's had a Super Mushroom :laugh:

Sounds fairly plausible, but what I don't get is 76130's name, RDJ isn't scheduled to appear in FFH, is he? Or maybe they'll use Stark's tech in future movies despite him maybe not appearing any more after Endgame, who knows at this point :grin:

Edited by Lego-Freak