Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 minute ago, Schwa said:

To anyone with the new Spider-Bike set: is the white spider-logo on the front of the bike a sticker? If so, is it blue or clear?

It is a sticker, and it is clear. All the stickers in the bike set are clear, and in the Venom set, all the stickers are coloured

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

It is a sticker, and it is clear. All the stickers in the bike set are clear, and in the Venom set, all the stickers are coloured

Would you mind uploading a clear pic of that sticker so I can see the design? I think it could be of great use on a PS4 Spider-Man Advanced Suit Figure

26 minutes ago, Schwa said:

Would you mind uploading a clear pic of that sticker so I can see the design? I think it could be of great use on a PS4 Spider-Man Advanced Suit Figure

76113 Sticker

Man, if we hadn't seen that skrull fig leak I'd have been convinced we weren't getting a Captain Marvel set, do we know anything about when it comes out? I assume its an exclusive based on the limit of information we have on a most likely January set

1 minute ago, legosamsonite said:

Man, if we hadn't seen that skrull fig leak I'd have been convinced we weren't getting a Captain Marvel set, do we know anything about when it comes out? I assume its an exclusive based on the limit of information we have on a most likely January set

I was thinking the same thing today!!!! There are so many clear HD pics from most of the different themes being released in the last few days!!! when will we see the Captain Marvel set?!?!?!

1 hour ago, legosamsonite said:

$30, target exclusive, I think a Jan 1st release date

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

what does Target exclusive mean to buyers outside of the U.S?

Edited by BusterNut31

1 hour ago, BusterNut31 said:

what does Target exclusive mean to buyers outside of the U.S?

It will be sold by lego but is otherwise exclusive to one retailer, in the UK exclusives often go to Tesco or Argos.  

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So $30 would be about the size of the Royal Talon fighter and Hulkbuster smash-up... Could we expect 4 figs from this one?

1 hour ago, GrandDukeofKumquats said:

So $30 would be about the size of the Royal Talon fighter and Hulkbuster smash-up... Could we expect 4 figs from this one?

Of all the Marvel Super Heroes sets i have based on the MCU that fits the "30$ size", only 4 of them have 4 minifigs (one has a big fig included and the other has baby groot as a minifig) and 2 sets with 3 minifigs.

Also the Mera minifig looks so much better with red hair. FYI (i know its not marvel) ;)

IMG_7155.JPG

Edited by BusterNut31

It's crazy we still don't have any info for the Marvel Bricktober pack being released. All the other three are out, right? Keep putting off purchases in case it's a gift with purchase...

Just some thoughts on the Carnage and Venom sets;

*The Spider Bike isn't really all that amazing, the design is rather 'swanky', but it's also big and clunky (#USMbike4ever)

*The Lab is a very neat little build, useful for any kind of custom base (Stark, Shield, AIM, etc)

*The Spider Mech has some very nice designs to it, but I would prefer if it was a more closed mech than an Aliens type. Definitely has some potential for people to mod Sp//dr.

*Mega Venom... Perfect. The body has some building into the back, so it's not just another brick built with a flat back. Building the head is incredible fun

*Minifigures: The new Spider Man is really cool, it's nice to have a departure from the USM variant, as well as more dual legs for customs (just FYI I tried the head with Iron Spider, but the level of shading in the web designs on his body are so different, it looks really out of place, but if you don't mind that, then good on ya), Gwen is just perfect to me, even without hood printing, Venom is a nice update from the last figure. I do like the design of Carnage, but I fully stand with the 2015 variant being the best. The tendrill piece he has makes for great handheld Carnage weapons (transparent handle piece + black stud with hole + tendrill = epic weapon). The Miles figure is a sly difference, but it just looks better than the older one. Can't tell what it is, it just feels nicer

*The new web accessory pieces are awesome, they are just perfect for anyone wanting to make a diorama. Wish they could come in black and red to pose with Carnage and Venom

10 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

To anyone who has gotten the sets in the US can you please post the DCPI codes?

On brickseek, you can actually find any DPCI through a bit of a roundabout way - finding the Walmart SKU number through a search (just type in set number), then loading the UPC code through the Walmart searcher and copying/pasting the UPC into the Target checker to get DPCI.

Edited by legozebra

20 hours ago, Agent Kallus said:

It will be sold by lego but is otherwise exclusive to one retailer, in the UK exclusives often go to Tesco or Argos.  

Checking by the sitemaps for both Tesco and Argos, it might not go to either on the UK front; that said, that is the correct way of putting it with respect to TLG's plans, so to speak. It might be a mainline (general, or public release) kit in some EU countries, but it will be exclusive to Target or some other major big-box retailer in most.

22 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

It's a vehicle of some kind. And yes, it will see a January 1 release. :)

17 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

To anyone who has gotten the sets in the US can you please post the DCPI codes?

What @legozebra has explained should help you out; that being said, it's worth getting them all out in this thread. Thank you for mentioning that method.

With regards to the captain marvel set for Jan 1st, we here in South Africa still have Toys R Us so it would most likely be sold there.

2 hours ago, Azani said:

If thats true, I'm surprised we've not seen more leaks or any official photos yet. Or even some solid information on what/who is in the set

3 hours ago, Azani said:

53 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

If thats true, I'm surprised we've not seen more leaks or any official photos yet. Or even some solid information on what/who is in the set

I'm calling it now. Reveal before December. We still have 3 days.

On 11/19/2018 at 10:35 PM, TOTDForever said:

Very interesting ideas but as Captain Nemo said anyone can edit them. However an X-Mansion would be a 10/10 set and an immediate buy for me

same

On 11/26/2018 at 8:28 AM, legozebra said:

On brickseek, you can actually find any DPCI through a bit of a roundabout way - finding the Walmart SKU number through a search (just type in set number), then loading the UPC code through the Walmart searcher and copying/pasting the UPC into the Target checker to get DPCI.

Thank you! Unfortunately none in my area. I’ll wait till Saturday no worries!

Welp, I've managed to pick up the Venom Mech and Spider Crawler sets, so here's my thoughts on those.

The spider-crawler set looks about as good as you can get with that horrible red and blue color scheme. I absolutely love the crawling feature though, and am considering building a variant of this that uses the black and trans-neon green color scheme from the villains in the final wave of Nexo Knights to get a giant tech spider. The Vulture and Sandman figures and builds are both pretty sweet, and having them brings me ever closer to having a complete Sinister Six. Spider-Man 2099 is probably the highlight of the set for me personally though, since it was a comic that I was really into when I was growing up, and it still remains one of my favorite versions of Spider-Man to date.

The Venom Mech set is good too, but I'm kinda mixed on a few parts of it. While nice to have, I don't really care for the Spider-Gwen minifig, and I already have an Aunt may from the Bridge Battle set that was released some time ago. The spider-mech is honestly underwhelming at best, though it does have similar shaping to Sp//Dr from the comics, so I'll likely take @Quicksilver838's advice and convert it into a slightly more blue version of the comic suit. The giant Venom however, is fantastic. Like I don't even know what to say, it looks so good! The build for the legs looks like it was designed to have knees, and it took me all of 5 minutes to work them into the build. Same goes for the feet which build like they were designed to have ball joints, which mine now has. Overall I'd recommend this set if you can get it at a bit of a discount (got mine half off for black friday), otherwise it's only just good.

I probably won't be picking up the other three sets in the wave, since I've already got other variants of most of the figures they and the builds aren't particularly appealing to me.

Edited by shadefoundry

Saw the new Spider-Man sets at Target in Central, Pennsylvania.

First time since the launch of the Marvel line that I’ve passed on any set but ... these are just bad.

Three new minifigures (one of which is a civilian) out of sixteen, a continued decrease in printing,  and more ugly, nonsensical “spider-vehicles”. What an absolute waste of the license. 

Edited by PARED