Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Just now, Sammael said:

Nobody has mentioned the 4 Spider-Man sets with pics shown on Brickset? I hate the vehicles, but some of the figs look appealing. Will need to see that Sandman in more detail...

https://brickset.com/sets/76134-1/Spider-Man-Doc-Ock-Diamond-Heist

https://brickset.com/sets/76133-1/Spider-Man-Car-Chase

https://brickset.com/sets/76114-1/Spider-Man-s-Spider-Crawler

https://brickset.com/sets/76113-1/Spider-Man-Bike-Rescue

It was already posted about 2 times now, I don't know if you're reading the whole thread but yes, it was already posted. It just that the rumored fake A4 set details is the hot topic now. 

1 minute ago, Sammael said:

Nobody has mentioned the 4 Spider-Man sets with pics shown on Brickset? I hate the vehicles, but some of the figs look appealing. Will need to see that Sandman in more detail...

https://brickset.com/sets/76134-1/Spider-Man-Doc-Ock-Diamond-Heist

https://brickset.com/sets/76133-1/Spider-Man-Car-Chase

https://brickset.com/sets/76114-1/Spider-Man-s-Spider-Crawler

https://brickset.com/sets/76113-1/Spider-Man-Bike-Rescue

There are better and more pictures on brickshop.nl.

32 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

It was already posted about 2 times now, I don't know if you're reading the whole thread but yes, it was already posted. It just that the rumored fake A4 set details is the hot topic now. 

I read the last 2 pages and saw nothing, didn't think Brickset was that behind the news. I guess it's the price of having to clear every news item with TLG to check if it's a leak or not...

Excited to be getting 2099....and not his is newer costume. Plus, that Spidey thing isn’t bad, as far as Spidey vehicles go. 

3 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

So to clarify. I’m actually really sorry about that. That’s a big error on my part I trusted someone I shouldn’t have that gave me the info. I’m pretty sure I got played by someone who isn’t the biggest fan of mine in the community. But it is my fault I should have vented the info more and for that I’m really sorry 

Its ok. False info is always going to happen.

Does this mean that only this set of rumours is fake, and the vague set descriptions (War Machine vehicle, A4 location, etc) are still valid?

1 hour ago, Sammael said:

I read the last 2 pages and saw nothing, didn't think Brickset was that behind the news. I guess it's the price of having to clear every news item with TLG to check if it's a leak or not...

Alright, here it is: 

13 hours ago, J4ck said:

Ok the legal images have been revealed here.

4 hours ago, Ultron said:

Few thoughts:

-I really don't care for the new box art. It's different, for sure, but it looks almost like a knock-off brand rather than something by Lego.

-Carnage's tendrils are just bad. There's nothing worthwhile about the small set unless you missed the last or want a bunch of variants.

-The spider-mech should've been Leopardon, just sayin. Good set, but the figs are weak. 

Also this. I dunno what pages you did read, but it is here. 

21 minutes ago, tillerjnr said:

Looks like some potential Avengers 4 Minifigures have leaked on Instagram, do we know if these are the real deal or not?

If that's the one that has been posted over in Reddit, clearly it's fake. It's a custom art with so much details, too good to be true. Are you referring to a picture with Bald Thanos? Ronin? And also a kree suit Captain Marvel? 

4 hours ago, tillerjnr said:

Looks like some potential Avengers 4 Minifigures have leaked on Instagram, do we know if these are the real deal or not?

Some sites seem to be pretty desperate for any sort of Avengers 4 news.
Afroman does those custom "wishlist" minifigs all the time so don't think too much of 'em but they do look pretty nice.

On 10/21/2018 at 6:53 AM, Feng-huang0296 said:

You know that he'll probably have two eyes and therefore won't be the Nick Fury that we know and love . . . unless they give him a two-sided head, one with patch, one without. 

Doubt they'll do that, but it should be pretty cheap to pick up the animated Spider-Man Nick Fury with the eyepatched head on Bricklink. Combine the two, and there you go...

In the new Overwatch sets there is a minifig called Reinhart from which you could use his head/hair for a great Odin. Just slap on a Thor torso/legs and you have Odin. 

3 hours ago, Borex said:

In the new Overwatch sets there is a minifig called Reinhart from which you could use his head/hair for a great Odin. Just slap on a Thor torso/legs and you have Odin. 

Good catch, but the problem is the blind eye is the other way around so.. 

20 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Good catch, but the problem is the blind eye is the other way around so.. 

:ugh::facepalm: Ooooops!

Okay, so the first time I saw the Rescue armor suit design in a leaked toy company marketing material, I'm still not 100% sure that it is indeed appearing on the film. But just now! There has been leaked photos Pepper Potts wearing the suit/armor and it has a similar arc reactor with Tony's mk 50. I can't wait for those real A4 sets descriptions. 

Venom spoilers...  The Overwatch set...

...with the space shuttle looks like the one John Jameson piloted that brought the Symbiotes back to Earth as well as the one that Riot was hijacking for his plan in the third act. With a few MODs I think it could work as a LIFE Corporation ship. 

Edited by Legocity2713

17 hours ago, Legocity2713 said:

Venom spoilers...  The Overwatch set...

Hide contents

...with the space shuttle looks like the one John Jameson piloted that brought the Symbiotes back to Earth as well as the one that Riot was hijacking for his plan in the third act. With a few MODs I think it could work as a LIFE Corporation ship. 

This is an amazing idea!!!

30 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

I am craving some Far From Home leaks but alas they may not appear for awhile now ?

Same, but currently, we know more about this movie than A4, so I'm personally on the lookout for those set leaks (not fake ones :hmpf_bad:).

I don't get the hate surrounding Carnage's tentacles... they use the same pieces as Ms Marvel and Elastigirl with a new piece at the end, which is an upgrade on the previous generic tentacles that were difficult to pose in any meaningful way. 

Edited by Another Brick In The Wall

1 hour ago, Another Brick In The Wall said:

I don't get the hate surrounding Carnage's tentacles... they use the same pieces as Ms Marvel and Elastigal with a new piece at the end, which is an upgrade on the previous generic tentacles that difficult to pose in any meaningful way. 

What? Carnage uses regular hands...

1 hour ago, Another Brick In The Wall said:

I don't get the hate surrounding Carnage's tentacles... they use the same pieces as Ms Marvel and Elastigirl with a new piece at the end, which is an upgrade on the previous generic tentacles that were difficult to pose in any meaningful way. 

No they aren’t? He as a regular torso with the Outrider backpack attachment and the tentacles are basically the same as the ones from the first Doctor Strange set. Elastigirl and Ms. Marvel used a specialized torso with stretchy tube arms.

There's a minifigure leak from an as of yet unknown set or theme, he has a perfect body for T'Challa's royal robes. Completely skin neutral, just throw in brown hands instead of yellow

19 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

There's a minifigure leak from an as of yet unknown set or theme, he has a perfect body for T'Challa's royal robes. Completely skin neutral, just throw in brown hands instead of yellow

Do you have a picture?

17 minutes ago, Schwa said:

Do you have a picture?

I do, but strict anti leak policies on this site prevent me from posting it. If you hover around Instagram (particularly searching #legoleaks), you should find it