Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

5 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

Juniors was fine as it is and shouldn't have been downgraded in this way. With Juniors, both preexisting themes and nonexistent themes could've been housed together under the same roof, whereas now it is merely a designation. :hmpf_bad:

What do you mean by "downgraded". As far as I can tell the sets are exactly the same as they would have been, with a relatively minor change to the naming convention. 

From my perspective, it looks like they've just changed the way sets are boxed from "A Marvel set from the Junior's line" to "a Junior's set from the Marvel line". 

6 hours ago, nikhkin said:

What do you mean by "downgraded". As far as I can tell the sets are exactly the same as they would have been, with a relatively minor change to the naming convention. 

From my perspective, it looks like they've just changed the way sets are boxed from "A Marvel set from the Junior's line" to "a Junior's set from the Marvel line". 

It's not so much about the quality of the sets, as it's more about the essence of the Juniors theme itself. Back during its launch in 2014, Juniors wasn't merely composed of simplified playsets based upon other preexisting themes, as it had more generic, non-themed offerings too. If Juniors has now been relegated to a mere 4+ designation, then we have one less theme that could house generic playsets based upon themes/genres that are currently homeless. 

Higher reoslution pictures of 76114 leaked. Too blurry to see the set name, but it's a great set, but spider mech is a mess. I like the wings though.

The Mech looks really intriguing now, looks like multiple legs can move in conjunction to one another with all those Technic pieces at the bottom. Which would be awesome

Didn't realize Sandman's Nexo Knights piece was on top of that build, I thought the build was built around it

Vulture's wings look even better to me now, my only disappointment is that the build behind his back looks very bulky, but until more photos come out, there may be a reason for this.

There are leaked images of a new red and black Spidey suit in FFH. I assume we would get that in a set because they would just have to reprint the SMH Torso but in black.

13 minutes ago, Schwa said:

There are leaked images of a new red and black Spidey suit in FFH. I assume we would get that in a set because they would just have to reprint the SMH Torso but in black.

Actually the torso in the back has a new logo

14 hours ago, DocStrange said:

has anyone heard anything about the bricktober infinity war packs for the U.S.?

People are saying they’ll be available sometime between November and December, but Lego has been pretty quiet about it.

On 10/13/2018 at 3:29 AM, TOTDForever said:

Actually the torso in the back has a new logo

Not just that. Color is also new. Only problem that I'm thinking is they will do the same as Iron Spider by not making it dual molding. Ugh. If that happens it sux man.

2 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

Not just that. Color is also new. Only problem that I'm thinking is they will do the same as Iron Spider by not making it dual molding. Ugh. If that happens it sux man.

Please no. It totally ruined Iron Spider minifigure.

On 10/12/2018 at 9:13 PM, Schwa said:

The suit is new. It has many different things, recolor wouldn't do justice for the new suit.

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Please no. It totally ruined Iron Spider minifigure.

The suit is new. It has many different things, recolor wouldn't do justice for the new suit.

If you notice the lenses are slightly different too

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

If you notice the lenses are slightly different too

Iron Spider had glowing lenses but they rehashed the already existing head. I'm guessing we will get a new printed torso and the same head.

17 minutes ago, Schwa said:

Iron Spider had glowing lenses but they rehashed the already existing head. I'm guessing we will get a new printed torso and the same head.

Do you speculate that this version of Spider-Man comes in the Mysterio Jet set or the Rialto Bridge hydro man set? My money is possibly in the molten man or Mysterio set

18 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Do you speculate that this version of Spider-Man comes in the Mysterio Jet set or the Rialto Bridge hydro man set? My money is possibly in the molten man or Mysterio set

Woah woah woah, slow down. We have info on what the sets are?

To answer your question, probably not the Mysterio set because the set photos show the Stealth Suit (?) with Mysterio.

The mysterio set is a jet, the hydro man set is part of rialto bridge

Edit: we have yet to find any info on the molten man set, but the hydro man set is the medium set (76129) and the mysterio set is the largest (76130)

Edited by TOTDForever

Just now, Feng-huang0296 said:

There's another bridge?

Let's hope it looks as great as the last bridge did. Can't believe I missed that one . .

It is most likely half of rialto bridge seeing as how it is a medium scale set, the price will most likely be $30

I just hope that Mysterio actually has a jet in the movie and its not just another incredibly-inaccurate set Lego is famous for (Iron Man Vs. Mandarin, Black Panther Pursuit)

18 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I just hope that Mysterio actually has a jet in the movie and its not just another incredibly-inaccurate set Lego is famous for (Iron Man Vs. Mandarin, Black Panther Pursuit)

Maybe it's a shield jet and they are using it to take down mysterio, in the set atleast 

31 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

To be fair, atleast his jet was shown in the movie. lol.

I really dunno. It's a weird to include a jet to Mysterio's set or is it too early to judge. I feel like a carnival scene is more appropriate. 

42 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Just saying the hydro man set was never officially confirmed to be a bridge set that’s speculation

It was from a trusted source so I rolled with it, but I understand it is too early to tell

Are there any other rumors on the FFH sets? Besides the Mysterio jet and Hydroman Bridge set, like the other minifigs that will be released? like Michelle, or even Ned Leeds?

37 minutes ago, Superior Idiot said:

Are there any other rumors on the FFH sets? Besides the Mysterio jet and Hydroman Bridge set, like the other minifigs that will be released? like Michelle, or even Ned Leeds?

Nothing as of yet, we've only just seen photos of the winter wave, and seeing as Far From Home will be a summer wave, it will still be a while until we know more

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

I really dunno. It's a weird to include a jet to Mysterio's set or is it too early to judge. I feel like a carnival scene is more appropriate. 

Theres only loose set photos, so if he has a jet in the film, sure, it warrants a set. But I agree it does feel like a carnival is better suited to his general "gimmick"