Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

My initial response to hearing about how crappy the new Doc Ock figure is "It can't be THAT bad. What is it- clunky, awkward arm builds?"

Then I actually saw the photos. You guys are right, that's awful.

The new Carnage and Sandman figures, on the other hand, look pretty fantastic.

One of the rumors state that the Captain America set would be based on the Zemo plane build from the LMSH2 Boss Fight. Again that's just from speculation.

image.jpeg.d6f4317dde99e4d81bc2f66ea8e7ee10.jpeg

13 hours ago, SilverStorm said:

Mini Superheroes Today made a homemade suit you can make with official pieces, you could check that out here: 

Whoah, thanks for that! :oh3:

I will definitely check that out, see if I can find the pieces on BrickLink for a reasonable price!

Regards,
Mitch

TBH I'm pretty sure both the Iron Man and Captain America sets will be based on the comics and are not Avengers 4 sets.

Spiderman 2099, spiderman, Sandman and Vulture are in one set.

Green goblin vs Spiderman is a small (€10?) set. 

Doc ock vs Spiderman is the juniors set. 

Carnage has some weird things on his back (the same pieces as the portal beast in the doctor strange 2016 set)  

5 Avengers 4 sets.

The rest I forgot but builds weren’t interesting. Taken from the preliminary 2019 catalog. 

Thank God that Doc Ock is a Juniors minifigure.

Interesting to hear about Carnage, those are larger pieces. I think a reuse of the vine pieces would’ve suited him better, but we’ll see.

And yes! Spider-Man 2099 and that amazing Sandman are in the same set!

10 minutes ago, Kevii23 said:

Spiderman 2099, spiderman, Sandman and Vulture are in one set.

Green goblin vs Spiderman is a small (€10?) set. 

Doc ock vs Spiderman is the juniors set. 

Carnage has some weird things on his back (the same pieces as the portal beast in the doctor strange 2016 set)  

5 Avengers 4 sets.

The rest I forgot but builds weren’t interesting. Taken from the preliminary 2019 catalog. 

Any far from home leaks?

Just now, TOTDForever said:

Any far from home leaks?

Nope. This was all I saw (scrolled through it quickly). Movie sets are always blacked out anyway. 

Just the one set for Captain Marvel and it's $30. Meaning a maximum of four figures (or potentially five should the set contain two identical Skrulls... Maybe... There's too much I want from this film)

39 minutes ago, ItamatTheGreat said:

From dimaks lego on ig, 5 sets for A4. I guess these include the iron man and captain america ones that leaked.

No I don't think so, they're not categorized as A4 sets. They're probably Avengers Assembled or comic-based

1 minute ago, PixelMix said:

No I don't think so, they're not categorized as A4 sets. They're probably Avengers Assembled or comic-based

You have access to the catalogues too?

So I guess we now know officially the marvel line up (give or take a few) until far from home

5 Spider Man comic book sets (including juniors)

5 avengers 4 sets 

3 Spider-Man far from home sets

no comic book avengers sets

Edited by Falconfan1414

Just now, Aegis2000 said:

So is the Green Goblin set another Juniors set? Or more along the lines of "Spider-Trike vs Electro" from 2014?

To answer your question, yes it is included with the 2 Juniors sets.

4 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

To answer your question, yes it is included with the 2 Juniors sets.

Well, that usually makes it easier to pass on for me. Thanks.

Edited by Aegis2000

5 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

So is the Green Goblin set another Juniors set? Or more along the lines of "Spider-Trike vs Electro" from 2014?

Green Goblin is a smaller set (yes similar to Spider Trike vs Electro), Doc Ock is in the Juniors set

20 minutes ago, PixelMix said:

There's no evidence to say they aren't Avengers 4

1 minute ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Green Goblin is a smaller set (yes similar to Spider Trike vs Electro), Doc Ock is in the Juniors set

@SpiderJazz said it was apart of the juniors line? Im confused

11 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

@SpiderJazz said it was apart of the juniors line? Im confused

It goes like this.

5 Spider-man Sets  (3 Comic book/ 2 Juniors)

1 Captain Marvel Set

5 Avengers 4 sets

3 Spider-man: Far From Home sets

The Green Goblin set as I've said before is very similar to the previous Juniors line set, same content with him having his glider and Spider-man having a car.  

Aaahhh, Into the Spiderverse looks so good! It's a real shame that we won't get any sets based on it, it looks so fresh, creative, vibrant and original, and could've lead to some really colourful and interesting sets. It's also a real shame that there doesn't appear to be a set with Kingpin, seeing how Kingpin appears to be the main villain of that film (or at least the triggerer of the plot). Missed opportunities, Lego.

2 hours ago, Kevii23 said:

Who else is in the carnage set?

Edited by Invincible_LEGOMAN

Just saw the green goblin torso. It's...fine. No dual molded legs and definitely not as good as the bridge battle one. Still just an orange head so who knows if the head will make up for it

Just now, Marvelous Spidey said:

Just saw the green goblin torso. It's...fine. No dual molded legs and definitely not as good as the bridge battle one. Still just an orange head so who knows if the head will make up for it

Would you mind describing it?

I really hope they up the build quality  for the FFH sets. The Homecoming ones were so bad and so were the figs. Skipped both of them.