Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

24 minutes ago, PARED said:

We already got Ultimate Green Goblin (as a big-fig) in a 2014 set.

That was Green Goblin based on the show Ultimate Spider Man, where he was just hulk sized. The true Ultimate Green Goblin is a giant demonic Goblin creature, occasionally with wings

Also (considering these villains are based off of the Ultimate comics), I just want to share this photo I found of Venom, in said Ultimate comics... Looking a lot like Mega Venom here

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/9/95/Gwendolyne_Stacy_(Clone)_(Earth-1610)_vs._Edward_Brock%2C_Jr._(Earth-1610)_from_Ultimate_Spider-Man_Vol_1_128_001.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100604150508

Edited by Quicksilver838

I'm not a huge fan of the new Venom face. The design is perfectly fine, but I frankly prefer the old one a little more. The torso is definitely different too, but I'm indifferent to the changes. I'll call that on par with the old one.

I definitely prefer the old Carnage, 100%.

I like the Spider-Woman, although Gwen's arms definitely look too plain. Otherwise a solid figure.

That Sandman is definitely an awesome variant. It will go well with people who also have the last one, since they are straight up different forms he takes. I always applaud that.

Vulture's fine. It's a good adaptation by Lego of an admittedly less exciting design.

Miles is a fairly neutral change. No strong opinions.

Spider-Man 2099 is my most anticipated figure. He looks great, and I have adored that version of the character for the better part of a decade, since Shattered Dimensions introduced me to him.

And, of course, the new classic Spider-Man figure is great, and a much needed improvement. The cartoon figure left just so much to be desired, all because they had to use a blue torso and throw the color balance all off.

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

These are apart of the December 2018 wave of sets, the only 2019 Spider-Man sets that we know of so far are the Far From Home Sets

There still 2019 I think. I remember 2 years ago the some of  TLBM sets were released in November 2016 yet are counted as 2017 sets. Usually the November-January in the winter wave for sets. 

The more info that comes out about these sets the least exited I get. Another Miles Morales, woohoo. 

Guys from what I've heard, and take this with a grain of salt, is that the Captain America and Iron Man sets will most likely be the Avengers Assmble line or loosely based on the comics and are not A4 sets

Edited by PixelMix

3 minutes ago, PixelMix said:

Guys from what I've heard, and take this with a grain of salt, is that the Captain America and Iron Man sets will most likele be the Avengers Assmble line or loosely based on the comics and are not A4 sets

Really? If that’s true, Winter 2019 could be very similar to Winter 2014; three Spidey sets ( $13-$50) and two Avengers Assemble sets ( rumored to be $20 and $60). 

However, there’s still an Avengers 4 wave to come. I don’t know how likely I find this, adding in the Captain Marvel set. That’s six sets followed by at least 3-4 sets from December to March, plus Spider-Man. We only got 9 wide release sets in 2018; this lineup would propose as many sets in the first quarter of 2019 alone. 

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

Really? If that’s true, Winter 2019 could be very similar to Winter 2014; three Spidey sets ( $13-$50) and two Avengers Assemble sets ( rumored to be $20 and $60). 

However, there’s still an Avengers 4 wave to come. I don’t know how likely I find this, adding in the Captain Marvel set. That’s six sets followed by at least 3-4 sets from December to March, plus Spider-Man. We only got 9 wide release sets in 2018; this lineup would propose as many sets in the first quarter of 2019 alone. 

Keep in mind this is just a rumor so take it with a grain of salt. If this is true, I would really like to see new heroes and villains in Lego form. Most of the comic based Marvel sets are 90% Spidey villains and yeah as much as I love Spoderman's rogues gallery as much as the next guy, I would really like to see other villains like Bullseye, the Wrecking Crew or any of the X-Men villains. Again, that's just me.

2 hours ago, PixelMix said:

Guys from what I've heard, and take this with a grain of salt, is that the Captain America and Iron Man sets will most likely be the Avengers Assmble line or loosely based on the comics and are not A4 sets

That’s really surprising if that turns out to be true! I really don’t know what villians they would use in the sets that are comic based from Avengers Assemble. 

So theres no chance of Goblin being a smaller Ultimate Green Goblin, Spiderverse Green Goblin or 2099 Green Goblin? Please, anything other than another generic goblin.

(Images)

Spoiler

spider-verse-feature-7102018.jpg

Spiderverse

latest?cb=20151113190142

Ultimate (wearing a cape)

latest?cb=20171126144646

Lego 2099 goblin

2 minutes ago, ood0 said:

So theres no chance of Goblin being a smaller Ultimate Green Goblin, Spiderverse Green Goblin or 2099 Green Goblin? Please, anything other than another generic goblin.

(Images)

Hide contents

Spiderverse

latest?cb=20151113190142

latest?cb=20171126144646

Lego 2099 goblin

I assume that maybe the 2099 goblin is gonna come with the 2099 Spider-Man, that makes the most sense to me but you never know with Lego

33 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Darn. 2099 Goblin would have been awesome.

Yeah at first I thought it was too. And they can easily use the head piece of Nexo ( I think it is accurate, or atleast very similar? ) But the costume is different, as I've said in the previous page it's like the juniors one. Color scheme and costume is the same just tattered also the design is intimidating than the last GG.  

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Yeah at first I thought it was too. And they can easily use the head piece of Nexo ( I think it is accurate, or atleast very similar? ) But the costume is different, as I've said in the previous page it's like the juniors one. Color scheme and costume is the same just tattered also the design is intimidating than the last GG.  

I hope we have a unique build for his glider, something more along the lines of the movie version of GG from 2002

43 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

But the costume is different, as I've said in the previous page it's like the juniors one. Color scheme and costume is the same just tattered also the design is intimidating than the last GG.  

Would you say more or less intimidating? I quite liked the Summer 2016 variant 

58 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Would you say more or less intimidating? I quite liked the Summer 2016 variant 

More, he's like battle damaged with all the printing. Unlike the 2016 variant. Though I haven't seen his face/head printing. Because the fig I saw had a blank face.

18 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

More, he's like battle damaged with all the printing. Unlike the 2016 variant. Though I haven't seen his face/head printing. Because the fig I saw had a blank face.

I like the sound of this, battle-damaged. Assuming Green Goblin will have a cape, the ringwraith/Hobgoblin cape sounds fitting.

7 hours ago, ood0 said:

(Images)

Reveal hidden contents

Spiderverse

latest?cb=20151113190142

latest?cb=20171126144646

Lego 2099 goblin

Is it just me, or does this new green goblin sound like the ultimate green goblin that's pictured here? I mean, purple, and battled damaged, with a cape too. Seems to fit the bill.

Either way, I'm actually glad to get another. I missed out on the others, and this one seems to be more of my style anyways. Let's hope it's good!

59 minutes ago, NetherCreeper said:

Is it just me, or does this new green goblin sound like the ultimate green goblin that's pictured here? I mean, purple, and battled damaged, with a cape too. Seems to fit the bill.

Either way, I'm actually glad to get another. I missed out on the others, and this one seems to be more of my style anyways. Let's hope it's good!

Yeah it sounds quite similiar to me too. Could be somewhat inspired by that design yet in the scale of a regular Minifigure. 

1 hour ago, NetherCreeper said:

Just now, The Lego Nolan said:

Yeah it sounds quite similiar to me too. Could be somewhat inspired by that design yet in the scale of a regular Minifigure. 

I don't think that it has been mentioned that there's a cape. Coz I didn't see any. But I won't cross out the possibility of it becoming the Ultimate Green Goblin. If I were to choose I want it to have wings, and a new mold for head sculpt. 

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I don't think that it has been mentioned that there's a cape. Coz I didn't see any. But I won't cross out the possibility of it becoming the Ultimate Green Goblin. If I were to choose I want it to have wings, and a new mold for head sculpt. 

Am I the only one who wants a turn off the dark version of GG?? I love that design so much. That to this day is still my favorite version of the character (obviously lego would never make it a minifigure)

It has scales on torso and legs, tattered clothing, green arms violet hands, brown belt with a little goblin head. 

It's like a normal lego system version of the Green Goblin in Juniors line.

You know, if the Iron Man and Captain America sets do turn out to be Avengers Assemble / Comics-based, then there is still a small chance of getting Daredevil as a minifig.

As much as I would love it, I can’t really see Kingpin in this wave though, since I don’t think he’s ever really gone toe-to-toe with the Avengers in any comic. Maybe in a Spiderman set though.

Edited by Mountain Drew

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

It has scales on torso and legs, tattered clothing, green arms violet hands, brown belt with a little goblin head. 

It's like a normal lego system version of the Green Goblin in Juniors line.

Boooooooring! Why would we need that? We already have the juniors version because he came first and we all wanted green goblin back then. The one from the bridge battle is my favorite anyways so. 

Are there still figs left that we don’t know off?

i heard someone mention molten man?

or was that just wishlisting?