Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

76131 is supposed to be the £100 set. Bit expensive for Mighty Micros

Looking back at all the sets confirmed;

76117 is the DC Firefly set. I reckon 76118 and 76119 are DC as well, maybe even 76120 as well, purely because it seems too low to have a wave of just two sets.

If 76134 is supposed to be a Juniors sets, it wouldn't have the same set numbering at Superheroes sets, so I reckon 76132, 33 and 34 are Mighty Micros.

76128-30 are, as just announced, Far From Home sets

This leaves 7 sets here. 76121-22 I think will be Captain Marvel sets (or maybe just one, and the other is DC)

The rest, are 5 sets, with two confirmed to include Captain America and Iron Man. Therefore these will probably be Avengers 4 sets.

I have absolutely no clue as to what 76131 would be (especially as some were lead to believe it was the GCPD)

Lego has a busy year for marvel in 2019, I'm so happy Spider-Man is getting a large focus this time around. It seems as though he was pushed to the side when Homecoming came out

I'm gonna predict that 2099 is within the $20 December set and the build is some sort of motorcycle, the main villain of that set is Carnage, maybe even a smaller side build like in the ghost rider set

6 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

76131 is supposed to be the £100 set. Bit expensive for Mighty Micros

Sorry I must have mixed it up with 76132. 

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I'm gonna predict that 2099 is within the $20 December set and the build is some sort of motorcycle, the main villain of that set is Carnage, maybe even a smaller side build like in the ghost rider set

I could see that. Possibly with some small symbiote builds.

3 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

Sorry I must have mixed it up with 76132. 

I could see that. Possibly with some small symbiote builds.

That's true, like maybe filled with red/orange tendrils

5 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

Hmm. Strange no word on captain America or iron man set very interesting 

It's probably an Avengers 4 set

10 minutes ago, Alegrispa said:

Would you please mark stuff like this as a spoiler? I really didn't want to know that.

it isn't spoiler related, it was just a single picture captured on set, it looks awkward too because there isn't any CGI to polish it up

Edited by TOTDForever

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

it isn't spoiler related, it was just a single picture captured on set, it looks awkward too because there isn't any CGI to polish it up

It's absolutely a spoiler. Any info not in marketing materials for an unreleased film should be tagged.

5 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

Seems like a spoiler to me, granted not a big one but one just the same. 

Just now, Johnny1360 said:

Seems like a spoiler to me, granted not a big one but one just the same. 

This "spoiler" is the equivalent of everyone on here being "spoiled" that Mysterio is the villain of this movie. Its not like the entire film is spoiled after knowing he wears one suit 

49 minutes ago, HyperOnion said:

It's absolutely a spoiler. Any info not in marketing materials for an unreleased film should be 

This whole thread should be tagged as a spoiler, the lego sets alone would spoiler some elements that are in the film

Just now, TOTDForever said:

This whole thread should be tagged as a spoiler, the lego sets alone would spoiler some elements that are in the film

I think what people are saying is he considerate. Some people do like to go into movies without any knowledge of even the smallest spoilers like the suit stuff. Just use the spoiler tag to play it safe on info like that 

IMO this thread is for set discussion/speculation. If you have new information regarding the film there's a separate thread that you can tackle more about that, you don't need to dig in with details as some people doesn't want to know information from the film.

The suit doesn't spoil the film but then again the information you said is too much.

I would say, "spiderman has a new suit, and that could be a great minifigure." and if someone ask you about it, then you can direct them with the information. 

News: New Miles Morales Spiderman

But don't bother. Trust me, I myself thought it's the same exact figure as the last one. Minimal changes. Nothing to be excited. 

Alternate Sandman face is like melting one. More of a monster looking face than normal looking face.

5 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

Alternate Sandman face is like melting one. More of a monster looking face than normal looking face.

ARRRRRGH! YOU CURSED BRAT! LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I'm melting! MELTING! Oh what a world, what a world!

Miles is... Well he's nothing but a rehash really. I can tell people will probably complain, but then a lot of people just want LEGO to release previous figures again because they missed the first one and have never heard of eBay

21 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

News: New Miles Morales Spiderman

But don't bother. Trust me, I myself thought it's the same exact figure as the last one. Minimal changes. Nothing to be excited. 

I would have atleast liked an updated spider symbol...but a Miles Morales figure is a Miles Morales figure

OH NO what if miles comes in the carnage set again?? ? it'll literally be a rehash of the original set

8 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

potential spoiler: on insta it is being speculated that Miles comes in the $40 set (76114)

I've seen appearantly Carnage is in the $40 set. Also that is not a spoiler

Just now, Quicksilver838 said:

I've seen appearantly Carnage is in the $40 set. Also that is not a spoiler

I'm being safe than sorry, and I have heard that too. I was wrong in my theory that he would come in the 2099 set. Maybe green goblin comes in that set then?

I'm looking forward with the Sandman set. If this includes the 2099 then I'll be happy.

Carnage is nice but getting him with the not-so-new Miles Spidey. I'd pass. 

Just now, TOTDForever said:

I'm being safe than sorry, and I have heard that too. I was wrong in my theory that he would come in the 2099 set. Maybe green goblin comes in that set then?

Morelikely and hopefully' if not just throw Sandman in it.

3 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm looking forward with the Sandman set. If this includes the 2099 then I'll be happy.

Carnage is nice but getting him with the not-so-new Miles Spidey. I'd pass. 

Morelikely and hopefully' if not just throw Sandman in it.

The back printing for 2099 looks really nice, it is simple yet effective. Hopefully it has a bit of a shine to it in person like the Black Panther minifigure 

Just thinking though... We have one set that's supposed to be Juniors, and one which is likely Mighty Micros. Then we have $20 and $40 sets, plus Venom. Between Spidey 2099, Miles, Sandman, Vulture, Carnage and Green Goblin, maybe another ANAD Spider Man too.

$20 would have like 3 figures, let's say Miles, Green Goblin and Vulture, and $40 would have about 4; say ANAD Spidey, Spider Man 2099, Sandman and Carnage

Unless one of these characters (Vulture is my most likely choice here) is in that Juniors set, I think we may have seen all the characters...

3 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

Just thinking though... We have one set that's supposed to be Juniors, and one which is likely Mighty Micros. Then we have $20 and $40 sets, plus Venom. Between Spidey 2099, Miles, Sandman, Vulture, Carnage and Green Goblin, maybe another ANAD Spider Man too.

$20 would have like 3 figures, let's say Miles, Green Goblin and Vulture, and $40 would have about 4; say ANAD Spidey, Spider Man 2099, Sandman and Carnage

Unless one of these characters (Vulture is my most likely choice here) is in that Juniors set, I think we may have seen all the characters...

I want it to be like this.

Miles / Carnage

Spider Armor MK4 non dual / Vulture 

2099 / Green Goblin / Spider Armor MK4 non dual / Sandman