Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Very surprised about Sandman. That figure is fantastic. The other figure might be Mysterio, he looks like he might be from the new movie too, but that is questionable as I doubt we would be seeing minifigures leaking from the summer yet. I wish his torso was more colourful. Liking the look of the new comic based minifigures overall. Curious if they will do Lizard, he looked awesome in Marvel Superheros the game so I hope Lego doesn't change him too much.

17 minutes ago, Khscarymovie4 said:

The other figure might be Mysterio, he looks like he might be from the new movie too, but that is questionable as I doubt we would be seeing minifigures leaking from the summer yet. 

The second torso/minifigure is another Vulture. 

Vulture looks okay. The head is fine but I wish he had some more variety since he isn’t that different from the previous Vulture. Leg printing would’ve been nice. Sandman looks AWESOME, though! The new face print looks really cool and that leg piece is perfect for him! I wonder what set he’ll come in- I wouldn’t mind a sand truck set like the one from Spider-Man 3. 

That sandman minifigure is beautiful!! I have no complaints about it. The vulture one is okay, I definitely like it better than the one that came in the 2016 Doc Ock set

Really hoping for buildable wings that are falcon size for vulture. The homecoming olset was way oversized. Do you think we could get a comic shocker, electro, or maybe even big fig Rhino?

Just now, IRISHCLOWN said:

Really hoping for buildable wings that are falcon size for vulture. The homecoming olset was way oversized. Do you think we could get a comic shocker, electro, or maybe even big fig Rhino?

There’s no evidence or even rumors to suggest it at this point. We didn’t know about Sandman or Vulture until today. 

That Sandman is outstanding! Love the Nexo Knights piece they used for his lower body, absolutely perfect. Nice to have an updated Vulture too, but I wish they would print webs on Spideys arms like they did for the MCU minifig.

Not sure why we’re getting a third Vulture when there are a bunch of other Spidey villains waiting to be made..ugh. Disappointed. 

1 hour ago, Aegis2000 said:

The second torso/minifigure is another Vulture. 

Another one? I'm confused, are kids screaming in the streets outside Lego stores screaming for more Vulture sets? I wouldn't think he would be that beloved. At least it means hopefully a more colourful Mysterio on the way.

8 minutes ago, Ultron said:

Not sure why we’re getting a third Vulture when there are a bunch of other Spidey villains waiting to be made..ugh. Disappointed. 

I wholeheartedly agree with this, especially since they’ve made a movie AND comic version already. Both have been done, it seems pointless to make another when there’s a catalog of other characters. 

Just now, Khscarymovie4 said:

Another one? I'm confused, are kids screaming in the streets outside Lego stores screaming for more Vulture sets? I wouldn't think he would be that beloved. 

Exactly this.

8 minutes ago, Ultron said:

See now my theory... When it comes to Batman Juniors sets, there is usually an exclusive character variant; two different Robins (Jason Todd and Dick Grayson), Mr Freeze, bright blue Batman and Lex Luthor. Not to mention the green/purple Green Goblin minifigure, and technically an exclusive head for Venom. Typically no new and exclusive characters appear in Juniors sets, just an exclusive characters variant.

As @Azani has mentioned:

On 8/31/2018 at 5:36 AM, Azani said:

Just to pull it all together into one place, here's a quick recap:

76113 - [“Spider-Man Vehicle”] - $20 US

76114 - [Spider-Man “Spider Vehicle”]

76115 - Spider-Man Mech vs. Venom Mech - $50 US

76116 - [DCSH Set]

76117 - [DCSH Set]

76118-71622 - ???

76123 - [Captain America Set] - $20 US

76124 - MSH Set] - $30 US

76125 - [Iron Man Set] - $60 US

76126 - [MSH Set] - $80 US

76127 - [MSH Set] - $30 US

76128 - ???

76129 - ???

76130 - ???

76131 - [MSH Set] - $100 US

76132 - [Probably a "Mini Vehicle]

76133 - [Spider-Man Mini Vehicle] - $10 US

76134 - [“Juniors” Spider-Man "Diamonds"] - $30 US

One of these sets is a Spider Man Juniors. The $30 price would justify 3 minifigure, and as we've already had both Vulture and Sandman, these both fall under exclusive variants.

Or this is just me begging to get more exclusive villains like Mr Negative, Lizard and Mysterio. Like the look of Sandman, just a shame we don't have a regular torso.

My question is will there be any more spider men, in a past leak there was a leak that suggests we will get older Spider-Man characters that we have gotten witch the only one was miles???? And some new ones key word new. So that means we still can see new villlains and new heroes i really do want a new miles tho. And new villains like lizard mr negative, kingpin hell I’ll even go for daredevil 

Sandman is dope. You can easily swap his torso with his not-sand torso (i think i’ll do that). I personally hoped more for a queen amidala legpiece without the bumps, but i am very pleased with this version too! 

Vulture. Ok i guess. I have a great one already. That green one. 

1 hour ago, Quicksilver838 said:

One of these sets is a Spider Man Juniors. The $30 price would justify 3 minifigure, and as we've already had both Vulture and Sandman, these both fall under exclusive variants.

I think you are right. Vulture if not both could definitely be figures in the upcoming Junior set. Either way the Sandman is a really great looking figure!

20 minutes ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I think you are right. Vulture if not both could definitely be figures in the upcoming Junior set. Either way the Sandman is a really great looking figure!

Also if you've seen the Spiderman minifigs (Spider Armor MK4) we will be getting a non-dual molded legs version. A cheaper set could get that fig which make sense on your theory guys. 

11 minutes ago, HMD BrickCustoms said:

I found spiderman but no sandman

#legoleaks should do it. Usually works everytime

On 9/18/2018 at 9:25 PM, Aegis2000 said:

I’d like to think we’d get 4 figures in a $30 set, given the theme’s track record over the last couple years: 

-The Infinity War Hulkbuster has Banner, Falcon, Proxima Midnight, and an Outrider

-The Royal Talon Fighter has Nakia, Black Panther, Kilmonger, and Klaue

-Ayesha’s Revenge had Yondu, Star Lord. Ayesha, and Baby Groot (counting him)

You can also see that trend in 20$ mcu sets getting 3 minifigs. The ant man and the wasp set, the infinity war escape pod set, the black panther set, homecoming set, guardians 2 set, and so on...

Lego usually prefers giving us more under detailed figures than less better detailed ones.

Sandman is awesome. Vulture . . eh. I've seen worse. {shivers} Wasp . . anyway. It makes sense that Vulture will be in a Juniors set this go around, but hopefully not Sandman. He looks too detailed. And I don't think there's ever been a big leg part like that in a Juniors set . . 

14 minutes ago, Feng-huang0296 said:

Sandman is awesome. Vulture . . eh. I've seen worse. {shivers} Wasp . . anyway. It makes sense that Vulture will be in a Juniors set this go around, but hopefully not Sandman. He looks too detailed. And I don't think there's ever been a big leg part like that in a Juniors set . . 

After really examining both photos, I could actually see Sandman being in one of the other sets, while Vulture just... rings Juniors to me. 

And just because nobody else has used the big swirly leg piece in Juniors before (it's its first time out of Nexo Knights), don't mean he won't be in the set. But we still know nothing about any of the sets (save for Venom), just prices and set numbers

3 hours ago, Quicksilver838 said:

After really examining both photos, I could actually see Sandman being in one of the other sets, while Vulture just... rings Juniors to me. 

And just because nobody else has used the big swirly leg piece in Juniors before (it's its first time out of Nexo Knights), don't mean he won't be in the set. But we still know nothing about any of the sets (save for Venom), just prices and set numbers

I wonder if they will repurpose the Nexo Knight piece for hydro man if he is ever made