Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

8 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I’d say more than a decent chance. NYCC is the first weekend of October and that’s most likely when we will see some more reveals.

100% agree

9 hours ago, Invincible_LEGOMAN said:

I’d say more than a decent chance. NYCC is the first weekend of October and that’s most likely when we will see some more reveals.

Since the Captain Marvel trailer comes out tomorrow, I'd find it waaay more likely we'll get a reveal of that set before any other one during NYCC, or maybe even before the trailer, if it's the same case as Aquaman.

Fingers crossed on a Kree Suit Captain Marvel :excited:

2 hours ago, Digger of Bricks said:

So awesome!! I hope we get her helmet variant in lego form as well as her regular hair. Maybe even a version of her grey suit

1 hour ago, TOTDForever said:

So awesome!! I hope we get her helmet variant in lego form as well as her regular hair. Maybe even a version of her grey suit

Grey suit? You mean the pilot suit?

From my understanding, the Captain Marvel set is 76127, price is 30$, it includes an aircraft and 3 minifigures.

13 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

From my understanding, the Captain Marvel set is 76127, price is 30$, it includes an aircraft and 3 minifigures.

It sounds so cool! And the blue gray version of her captain marvel suit is what I meant (I'm a tad color blind lol)

47 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Is the 3 minifigures a inference because of the price? Unless it’s your info I’m not sure if it was confirmed anywhere else that the set would have 3 figures 

19 minutes ago, Falconfan1414 said:

Is the 3 minifigures a inference because of the price? Unless it’s your info I’m not sure if it was confirmed anywhere else that the set would have 3 figures 

I’d like to think we’d get 4 figures in a $30 set, given the theme’s track record over the last couple years: 

-The Infinity War Hulkbuster has Banner, Falcon, Proxima Midnight, and an Outrider

-The Royal Talon Fighter has Nakia, Black Panther, Kilmonger, and Klaue

-Ayesha’s Revenge had Yondu, Star Lord. Ayesha, and Baby Groot (counting him)

41 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

I’d like to think we’d get 4 figures in a $30 set, given the theme’s track record over the last couple years: 

-The Infinity War Hulkbuster has Banner, Falcon, Proxima Midnight, and an Outrider

-The Royal Talon Fighter has Nakia, Black Panther, Kilmonger, and Klaue

-Ayesha’s Revenge had Yondu, Star Lord. Ayesha, and Baby Groot (counting him)

The new aquaman set is $30 with 3 Minifigures, so who knows

2 hours ago, Falconfan1414 said:

I'm pretty sure @SpiderJazz hinted at it.

There are pictures of Spider-Man from 76115. He looks so amazing.

33 minutes ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

I know right, after having so many of the same design from Ultimate Spider Man, I'm glad they've changed to an all new, all different design...

1 hour ago, THELEGOBATMAN said:

Hey wassup! that's just my take, 3 minifigures included in that set. Nothing is confirmed yet. 

28 minutes ago, Quicksilver838 said:

I know right, after having so many of the same design from Ultimate Spider Man, I'm glad they've changed to an all new, all different design...

It does look really freaking cool! After doing my research lol. I found out that this design is not a suit and more of an armor. The official name for this is Spider Armor MK IV. 

So will these Spider-Man sets be shown off for certain at NYCC next month? Assuming that they aren't set numbers for the Far From Home sets

19 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

So will these Spider-Man sets be shown off for certain at NYCC next month? Assuming that they aren't set numbers for the Far From Home sets

They didn’t reveal any sets last year for nycc. The year before that they revealed some lego Batman movie stuff. If I had to guess I would say that if they are going to reveal anything it will be for the lego movie 2 not comic book based Spider-Man sets 

If I had to guess, I'd sa NYCC will be for Overwatch and LEGO Movie 2

----------

When you say 3 minifigures and an aircraft, you mean something like a spaceship right?

Or is LEGO releasing a military fighter aircraft? 

We know they can bend their own rules for licensed themes, like they did with religion (Pirates of the Caribbean/Doctor Who)

36 minutes ago, Robert8 said:

----------

When you say 3 minifigures and an aircraft, you mean something like a spaceship right?

I'm leaning towards with an aircraft as we've seen it heavily in the trailers but yeah. It could be some random spaceship or probably I'm wrong. 

16 minutes ago, SpiderJazz said:

I'm leaning towards with an aircraft as we've seen it heavily in the trailers but yeah. It could be some random spaceship or probably I'm wrong. 

I think the set will release January 1st or late December, since the film has a March street date 

5 hours ago, Robert8 said:

----------

We know they can bend their own rules for licensed themes, like they did with religion (Pirates of the Caribbean/Doctor Who)

There was nothing religious in the Doctor Who set(s) released though

Looks like we're getting a new sandman, saw a torso leaked that looked like it belongs to him.  And there was another that may be Mysterio but it's harder to tell

1 hour ago, SgtKilr said:

Looks like we're getting a new sandman, saw a torso leaked that looked like it belongs to him.  And there was another that may be Mysterio but it's harder to tell

To me the other torso looks like the Vulture. 

The torsos belong to vulture and sandman. So I guess we know two of the villains coming in the winter sets. Full images of the figures are up. Sandman looks amazing. A little annoyed vulture uses the same head piece 

Edited by Falconfan1414

That sandman is incredible, couldn't care less about about another vulture.  There's so many other villains we could get I wish we'd stop getting repeats

I don't think I have commented in this topic before, but I'd just like to say that the new Sandman minifigure looks amazing. Great reuse of the Nexo Knights Rogul leg piece, never thought we'd see it used outside of that theme.