Anonknee Muss

Marvel Superheroes 2019 - Rumours, Speculation & Discussion

Hi all, I'm wondering if you can help me. I am looking for a piece which I have seen black panther holding, but I'm not sure if there is actually a physical version of it (struggling to find it on Bricklink etc). It is essentially a short claw piece. You can see it here. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I just figured that as I have only seen it in the context of black panther, this would be a better place to put it than spamming the forum with another thread. Thanks!

2 hours ago, Spencerbuilds said:

Hi all, I'm wondering if you can help me. I am looking for a piece which I have seen black panther holding, but I'm not sure if there is actually a physical version of it (struggling to find it on Bricklink etc). It is essentially a short claw piece. You can see it here. Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, I just figured that as I have only seen it in the context of black panther, this would be a better place to put it than spamming the forum with another thread. Thanks!

That piece does not exist in physical form yet.

4 hours ago, Spencerbuilds said:

This doesn't exist in lego, but if you don't mind using 3rd party accesories. 

You can try using brickarms ammo in black that could work. 

Anyone have news on the Spider-Man sets coming out this December? Apparently we will get new variations of Spider-Man aside from the ANAD version seen in the venom mech set

17 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Anyone have news on the Spider-Man sets coming out this December? Apparently we will get new variations of Spider-Man aside from the ANAD version seen in the venom mech set

Where’s this coming from? And are you referring to other Spider-men or just variations of the costume (aside from the old pajama style and that seen in the Venom mech)?

14 minutes ago, TOTDForever said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but there has been rumors of Daredevil, Lizard, and Kingpin appearing in physical form in this wave.

But for all I know these rumors have already been debunked, so I would take these rumors lightly.

28 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Where’s this coming from? And are you referring to other Spider-men or just variations of the costume (aside from the old pajama style and that seen in the Venom mech)?

lego leakers on Instagram, they post this stuff on their story. And by variations I meant Spider-Men variations like Noir 

28 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

Take this with a grain of salt, but there has been rumors of Daredevil, Lizard, and Kingpin appearing in physical form in this wave.

But for all I know these rumors have already been debunked, so I would take these rumors lightly.

where do these rumors originate from? A Lego Wilson Fisk would be awesome to make a Spider-Man Ps4 moc

1 minute ago, TOTDForever said:

lego leakers on Instagram, they post this stuff on their story. And by variations I meant Spider-Men variations like Noir 

where do these rumors originate from? A Lego Wilson Fisk would be awesome to make a Spider-Man Ps4 moc

I actually heard this in the Marvel 2018 thread, but another piece of evidence (pun intended) is in the Sanctum Sanctorum set for Infinity War.

You can see Daredevil on the cover of a newspaper (sorry the quality of the pic is bad).

Related image

3 minutes ago, Mountain Drew said:

I actually heard this in the Marvel 2018 thread, but another piece of evidence (pun intended) is in the Sanctum Sanctorum set for Infinity War.

You can see Daredevil on the cover of a newspaper (sorry the quality of the pic is bad).

Related image

hopefully Wislon Fisk will be a big fig, and the descriptions I read about the Spider-Man sets on Instagram detailed them vaguely as, "Spider-Man Diamonds", " Vehicle", "Spider Vehicle", and "Spider Mini" (Obviously those are set descriptions for the other sets in the wave and not the Venom mech set that was already revealed) 

2 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

hopefully Wislon Fisk will be a big fig, and the descriptions I read about the Spider-Man sets on Instagram detailed them vaguely as, "Spider-Man Diamonds", " Vehicle", "Spider Vehicle", and "Spider Mini" (Obviously those are set descriptions for the other sets in the wave and not the Venom mech set that was already revealed) 

Yes, those were the (extremely) vague sets posted a few weeks back. It’s possible that list may have included Mighty Micros and/or Far From Home sets, given a gap in numbers.

And it’s of course possible that the list won’t come to fruition, though I believe @Azani is linked to those, and he’s been very trustworthy.

2 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Yes, those were the (extremely) vague sets posted a few weeks back. It’s possible that list may have included Mighty Micros and/or Far From Home sets, given a gap in numbers.

And it’s of course possible that the list won’t come to fruition, though I believe @Azani is linked to those, and he’s been very trustworthy.

I speculate that we will get 2 Far From Home sets, releasing in May roughly. Hopefully we finally get a new variation of Peter Parker as we haven't seen him in a set since 2004

3 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

I speculate that we will get 2 Far From Home sets, releasing in May roughly. Hopefully we finally get a new variation of Peter Parker as we haven't seen him in a set since 2004

That’s a very reasonable speculation although there’s a small chance they’ll be released in June. I doubt it but still a small possibility.

There’s an official-looking image floating around on Instagram showing a release date of 19-26 October for the Bricktober pack. I’m not sure what the region/context behind this photo is but it seems to match last year’s pack with a figure jumping out of the box.

58 minutes ago, legozebra said:

There’s an official-looking image floating around on Instagram showing a release date of 19-26 October for the Bricktober pack. I’m not sure what the region/context behind this photo is but it seems to match last year’s pack with a figure jumping out of the box.

Hopefully, it's real, I need some news on this thing. I've been holding off on buying any more IW sets until I find out what the requirements for this set will be.

9 hours ago, TOTDForever said:

6 hours ago, J4ck said:

That’s a very reasonable speculation although there’s a small chance they’ll be released in June. I doubt it but still a small possibility.

It's always a 3-month rule before the release of the movie. Far From Home will be out in July. So...

1 hour ago, legozebra said:

44 minutes ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

Hopefully, it's real, I need some news on this thing. I've been holding off on buying any more IW sets until I find out what the requirements for this set will be.

Just to clear things up, that's for Singapore TRU release dates. Don't be confused. There's no announcement yet for US folks.

1 hour ago, SpiderJazz said:

It's always a 3-month rule before the release of the movie. Far From Home will be out in July. So...

Just to clear things up, that's for Singapore TRU release dates. Don't be confused. There's no announcement yet for US folks.

Makes sense, I thought June would be pushing I also couldn’t remember the release date for spider man either. So April then, do you think there’s a chance they will release them in March with all the other march sets?

15 hours ago, BlueberryWaffles said:

It’s definitely real, there’s a CGI tender of the minifig flying out just like last year’s, but what isn’t clear to me is what country the image is from.

Edit - nevermind, it's Singapore.

Edited by legozebra

6 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

The Homecoming sets released in June for a July movie, so I’d expect the same thing for Far From Home. Solo sets released in April for a May movie so it’s not always 3 months. 

10 hours ago, SpiderJazz said:

July marvel movies get sets in June. Unless you know something that we don't, they will come out in June.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:27 AM, TOTDForever said:

I find it totally odd that we are less than 12 days froms the official images to be released (October because that when all winter waves official set images come out) and yet we haven’t even seen a set list/ discriptions???? Very interesting 

24 minutes ago, JosiahJVL said:

I find it totally odd that we are less than 12 days froms the official images to be released (October because that when all winter waves official set images come out) and yet we haven’t even seen a set list/ discriptions???? Very interesting 

There is a decent chance that the official pictures won’t be release directly on October 1st you know 

Just now, Falconfan1414 said:

There is a decent chance that the official pictures won’t be release directly on October 1st you know 

I’d say more than a decent chance. NYCC is the first weekend of October and that’s most likely when we will see some more reveals.

2 minutes ago, Aegis2000 said:

Huge chance.

Awesome! I don't know much about Captain Marvel but she would make an awesome minifigure! Plus the skrulls would be cool figs as well