Sign in to follow this  
KevFett2011

[MOC] Star Wars Episode VIII - The Last Jedi - First Order Invasion on Crait

Hey guys,
here it is: a brand new Star Wars Episode 8 The Last Jeedi MOC.
I build a section of The Basttle of Crait with a part of the base door and the battlegorund. The First Order attacks with 2 AT-M6 walker, one First Order AT-AT walker and of course Kylo's command shuttle.

29592479048_c8742e0a9b_z.jpg

28576639807_c5b26d5134_z.jpg

I hope you like my third Crait MOC and of course I would be pleased to get feedback :)

Greetings Kevin

Edited by KevFett2011

Hey,

sad that i don't received any feedback :iamded_lol: What do you think about my work? Did I catch Crait well?

Please let me know.

Greetings Kevin

I think the texture is done very well, and you captured Crait well. 

Unfortunately, I think TLJ has simply done a tremendous amount of harm to Star Wars, and by extension, Lego Star Wars.  The enthusiasm just isn't there for the sequels.  I personally can't get excited about anything from Ep. 8, and that is now even bleeding over in Ep. 7 which I loved originally.  Maybe JJ can retcon the crap out of Ep. 9 and bring it roaring back. 

I think this MOC is very visually appealing, the AT walkers look excellent and I like the detail on the wall. But as Schneeds said the enthusiasm isn't really present for a MOC like this to gain lots of traction, and you have posted a topic on the AT walkers, Kylo Ren's shuttle, and the speeders.