Sign in to follow this  
pagicence

4-Wheel Motorbike Lazareth LM 847 by redera00

Good Grief! What an amazing build. I'm familiar with the real thing but never did I think I'd see it recreated in LEGO and so brilliantly.

Amazing is right, I can't even imagine trying to tackle something like this, very cool to look at. 

I do wonder why, with such attention to detail though the tread pattern on the tires is opposite on the left from right. Something wonky seems to be going on with that right side rear swingarm as well, the chain has excessive slack and it appears to be bending away from center. Makes me wonder about the connections and overall fragility of the model. 

Does look great though for sure. 

One of the weirdest motorcycles, in a positive way.
And Lego model really captures that nicely, in a positive way.

Nice build. But i think not one for this forum. For the simple reason that a scale model is based on something that also ecxist in the real world.:wink:

Maybe i should read it better, you have a point there, but one picture like this dosend convince me. If it is a prototype, then atleast there must be pictures of it on a testrack and motorcycleshow. And not one in some storagebox. But thats my opinion. Never the less i agree with you, it is a great moc.