Edwin Korstanje

Interview with me in the Damen Shipyard Magazine

Congratulations ?

At first I was afraid that article is in Dutch (not my mostly familiar language), but English I can understand, so I took a time for reading it. The only thing that could be better is to make link to your every ship together with original ?

9 minutes ago, grum64 said:

Nice one Edwin. A very interesting read.

Thanks Clive.

9 minutes ago, I_Igor said:

Congratulations ?

At first I was afraid that article is in Dutch (not my mostly familiar language), but English I can understand, so I took a time for reading it. The only thing that could be better is to make link to your every ship together with original ?

I had some influence on the article Igor and have seen the pre text infront for the printed magazine, but the web version came out some different and did't know that they were use links to only the originals and not also the brick build versions. They got the pictures from that.

8 hours ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

Thanks Clive.

I had some influence on the article Igor and have seen the pre text infront for the printed magazine, but the web version came out some different and did't know that they were use links to only the originals and not also the brick build versions. They got the pictures from that.

I understand; I could only read web version...

On ‎7‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 8:50 AM, suffocation said:

Well-deserved exposure for one of the most talented builders out there :wub:

Many thanks for the kind words.:blush:

You left us fast for the ships but I still remember that DAF... I see you are motorizing but what will be next step?.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:32 PM, jorgeopesi said:

You left us fast for the ships but I still remember that DAF... I see you are motorizing but what will be next step?.

I never left the technical side of building, but got banned to the scale model forum by Jim and Milan and maybe you missed some technic construction kits i deliver.:laugh:

Some projects i did are not posted here at EB, but i don't build only ships these days, Also trucks, houses and displays.

The most one of models of ships have now complete lightning systems(made by myself) S-bricks, working functions and ext,ext.

Still i miss to post my models at the technic forum and the scale modelling forum is quit dead.:wink:

1 hour ago, Edwin Korstanje said:

I never left the technical side of building, but got banned to the scale model forum by Jim and Milan and maybe you missed some technic construction kits i deliver.:laugh:

Some projects i did are not posted here at EB, but i don't build only ships these days, Also trucks, houses and displays.

The most one of models of ships have now complete lightning systems(made by myself) S-bricks, working functions and ext,ext.

Still i miss to post my models at the technic forum and the scale modelling forum is quit dead.:wink:

Ouch, I totally forgot the scale model forum, I like more the pure technic but I like to see another styles too, I will pass for it now.

Great work and a nice interview! Something you can be proud of.

Thanks friends for the kind words.

2 hours ago, Jim said:

Great work and a nice interview! Something you can be proud of.

Thanks buddy,

You know as shipper son, how i must feel to stand again in one of the biggest shipyard at their magazine. 

This is the best promotion for my designs and builds.:wub: