"In brightest day, in blackest night,

No evil shall escape my sight.

Let those who worship evil's might

Beware my power Green Lantern's light!"

Purist Lego Green Lantern Mod

After seeing the new lantern piece, I thought to myself "What's stopping me from putting different colours in the lantern?" Nothing is. Then that's where the lightbulb lit up like fireworks on 4th of July: Green Lantern's Lantern! I like the lantern from the 2015 set; the designers did very god work with the old lantern considering the scale and the pieces they had available back in 2015. However, with the addition of the new piece I feel it looks a better scale than 2015. Honest opinions are appreciated and welcome.

Expect to see some more photos soon :wink:

Edited by J4ck

It certainly looks more manageable than the brick built original. Something I pondered when the part first showed up, wasn’t sure if it would work. Happy to say I quite like it. Putting the other colours in gives it a uniform bond between them. 

There was also the version in the Big Bang Theory set, but the new HP one is clearly a better solution and has been anticipated since those early leaks.

4 hours ago, MAB said:

There was also the version in the Big Bang Theory set, but the new HP one is clearly a better solution and has been anticipated since those early leaks.

I completely forgot about that green lantern.