I've never seen this topic before... 
It's looks realy cool. All those details like the wings/feathers around the window, the croissants :wink:. Guess the colorscheme will help too. It's a incredible building.

ps. In the beginning I've read some comments  about it's a rendering. So I thought, who cares? It looks great. And now for real, it's also great. So you've sold enough instruction to fund it or ...

I didn't previously notice those Nexo Knight (is that right?) shields forming the cross in the transept. Nice choice of parts.

Brutal! In real bricks, it really show that extra "airy" feel that's so wonderful, everything seems even more grandiose. All the angled sections are wonderful, especially the Bernini-esque arms that extend out. The  side naves on the back have wonderful angling too. I particularly like the middle nave's long sand green roof, as it reminds me quite a bit of Parisian Restaurant. Overall, this is amazing. Two little things, is the decoration on top of the dome warm gold? And how tall is it? How does it compare to your modulars?

Your initial render looked great, but it's even better in real bricks!  The details in the facade and the curves are just amazing.

Only just seen this! Wow the brick version looks so beautiful. :wub: the final shot looking down the aisle towards the alter looks almost real and doesn't even look as if it's made from LEGO!