onecase

[INSTRUCTIONS] Executor class Star Dreadnought

43384390431_b1822f21e9_b.jpgExecutor Instruction by one case, on Flickr

The Executor class Star Dreadnought Instruction is now available.

Brick count-7264

Size-132x49x20cm

Weight-4kg

Instruction by Legolijntje

The package includes:

-940 PDF pages of professional instruction manual

-complete LDD file

-5120x2880 High-res Desktop wallpaper images

-complete parts list https://rebrickable.com/users/Legolijntje/lists/26966/

contact namaskaar@naver.com for purchase.

you can also use rebrickable.com: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-15881/onecase/executor-star-dreadnought/#comments

some minor errors can be found during the process. please feel free to comment them here.

Thank you!

41576380260_4b48b3863f_c.jpgExecutor Instruction by one case, on Flickr

43384384661_411c34bd8b_c.jpgExecutor Instruction by one case, on Flickr

43384384471_22d4224ce8_c.jpgExecutor Instruction by one case, on Flickr

41576379620_17f4bda475_c.jpgExecutor Instruction by one case, on Flickr

40482590084_08862cd2ed_b.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

27264654128_a0846e276b_b.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

39386245860_3a60fc433d_b.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

40482590014_6c065d0e15_b.jpgExecutor class Star Dreadnought by one case, on Flickr

Edited by onecase

Holy sith...impressive.

How much do you want for the instructions and about how much will it cost to bricklink the pieces?

1 hour ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Holy sith...impressive.

How much do you want for the instructions and about how much will it cost to bricklink the pieces?

$40 for the instruction. Thank you.

Edited by onecase

Just now, onecase said:

$40 for the instruction. $1.5k for the bricks. Thank you.

Thank you! $40 is a bargain compared to other instructions, but sadly the bricks are a little over my budget. But i'm happy others can get happy with :)

44 minutes ago, onecase said:

$40 for the instruction. $1.5k for the bricks.

Maybe someday I'll have both the money and the space to get this, but for now, i think just looking at it will have to do.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are insanely good at making Star Destroyers. I'd love to see you tackle a Victory-Class or even a Venator-Class (both in grey of course, have to fit in the Imperial theme.)

Simply amazeballs! Not sure when I will have the time, money and space to build this, but buying the instructions now anyway. If nothing else, to show my support. :)

16 minutes ago, danielwerner said:

Simply amazeballs! Not sure when I will have the time, money and space to build this, but buying the instructions now anyway. If nothing else, to show my support. :)

Appreciate for the support!

19 minutes ago, onecase said:

Appreciate for the support!

Any time! :) Thanks for pricing the instructions reasonably, and not including many super-expensive pieces in the build (I think the LBG barrels are the worst, but it's hard to use anything else so I get it).

Also: The part list on Rebrickable (linked in the other thread) - that's the correct one, right? I exported it a few minutes ago.

14 hours ago, danielwerner said:

Any time! :) Thanks for pricing the instructions reasonably, and not including many super-expensive pieces in the build (I think the LBG barrels are the worst, but it's hard to use anything else so I get it).

Also: The part list on Rebrickable (linked in the other thread) - that's the correct one, right? I exported it a few minutes ago.

you can use DBG for the barrels if you don't mind. and this is the parts list: https://rebrickable.com/mocs/MOC-15881/onecase/executor-star-dreadnought/#parts to be sure.

15 hours ago, m4st3rt3ch said:

Thank you! $40 is a bargain compared to other instructions, but sadly the bricks are a little over my budget. But i'm happy others can get happy with :)

Hey

Bought all bricks. Paied 890 Euro with shipping. All grey pcs are new

14 hours ago, danielwerner said:

We (well, mostly Onecase) tried to remove as much of the rare and expensive parts as possible. The original first design was much more expensive, haha.
There are still a few rare parts left, especially the LBG barrels and cylinders. They can be changed for DBG. Of course it won't look as slick as LBG, but they're all on the bottom side of the model so they're not directly visible and DBG doesn't look that bad. Especially the cylinders are largely covered by other LBG parts.

On July 14, 2018 at 6:11 PM, legolijntje said:

We (well, mostly Onecase) tried to remove as much of the rare and expensive parts as possible. The original first design was much more expensive, haha.
There are still a few rare parts left, especially the LBG barrels and cylinders. They can be changed for DBG. Of course it won't look as slick as LBG, but they're all on the bottom side of the model so they're not directly visible and DBG doesn't look that bad. Especially the cylinders are largely covered by other LBG parts.

Well, if it hadn't been legolijntje's request to replace the expensive bricks, no one would've bought the instruction ;)

Ha! At last - to the build machine (and some wallet first ;) ) Thx Onecase & legolijntje!

Wow you managed to do the instructions so qucikly! That's amazing.

It looks like it's created in Lpub, isn't it ?

5 minutes ago, thire5 said:

Wow you managed to do the instructions so qucikly! That's amazing.

It looks like it's created in Lpub, isn't it ?

Yup, instructions were made using LDCad and LPup3D :classic:

so... £650 UK to brick-link that one. Comparable to the UCS falcon - so all in all isn't amazingly over priced in things considering. 

Not many sets I own not built to part out to help me drop that price. Impressive MOC all the same. 

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 10:34 PM, iv-tecman said:

so... £650 UK to brick-link that one. Comparable to the UCS falcon - so all in all isn't amazingly over priced in things considering. 

Not many sets I own not built to part out to help me drop that price. Impressive MOC all the same. 

The most essential part of reducing the price was replacing the magnets to technic bricks. Which was most difficult.

Edited by onecase

I have asked for payment instructions several times but never received a response. But I the last response mentions the use of magnets. Have these been removed from the modal?

4 hours ago, mfrazier said:

I have asked for payment instructions several times but never received a response. But I the last response mentions the use of magnets. Have these been removed from the modal?

You should've send me email first. I just sent you an email. The magnets were removed. Thank you.

Hi All,

Just did a quick study of the instructions and found a few minor issues you should be aware of.

Page 83 - Step 1. The pin on the left should be in second pinhole from the left.

Page 227 has 2 DBG 1 x 10 plates in parts required box. Should only show 1.

Page 304 should be "X2"

Page 394 - 395 is missing a step in between. Same as page 353.

Pages 594 & 597 – Lever is shown in LBG instead of Black.

Also, per parts required boxes, the build requires 2 additional LBG 1x2 plates and 2 additional LBG 2x4 plates.

Hope this helps.

BTW - Superb MOC. Already purchased the HTF parts. Can't wait to purchase the rest and build it.

Edited by rockpig

19 hours ago, rockpig said:

Hi All,

Just did a quick study of the instructions and found a few minor issues you should be aware of.

Page 83 - Step 1. The pin on the left should be in second pinhole from the left.

Page 304 should be "X2"

Also, per parts required boxes, the build requires 2 additional LBG 1x2 plates and 2 additional LBG 2x4 plates.

Hope this helps.

BTW - Superb MOC. Already purchased the HTF parts. Can't wait to purchase the rest and build it.

Thank you for the comment! I will inform legolijntje to look on the errors.

Hi Again,

BTW - Also, can't seem to account for 2 LBG 2x3 plates. Your parts list has 49, I come up with 47. I thought it may be a 2x3 vs 2x4 count error on my part, but I checked the 2x4 plate count 3 times. Maybe the instructions are not accounting for 2 2x3 plates or it could be a parts list error? Not sure.

Thanks,

On 7/26/2018 at 1:38 PM, rockpig said:

Hi All,

Page 304 should be "X2"

Hope this helps.

4 hours ago, rockpig said:

Hi Again,

BTW - Also, can't seem to account for 2 LBG 2x3 plates. Your parts list has 49, I come up with 47. I thought it may be a 2x3 vs 2x4 count error on my part, but I checked the 2x4 plate count 3 times. Maybe the instructions are not accounting for 2 2x3 plates or it could be a parts list error? Not sure.

Thanks,

Thanks for the thorough look at the instructions and parts list! Much appreciated.
I'm currently on vacation so I'm not able to take a good look at your reports and fix them. So, I can only fix it in a little more than a week at the earliest.

Regarding the 2 LBG 2x3 plates: it could very well be that the parts list is wrong. There were some last minute changes with plates and I might have forgotten to change the 2x3 plates in the parts list. But, I don't know out of the top of my head if those changes included 2x3 plates. Again, I can only be 100% sure when I get back from vacation...

In any case, many thanks! Even though I can't fix it immediately, I'll surely fix them (wherever possible) when I get back :classic:

16 hours ago, mcgrah said:

onecase
Size-132x49x20cm <- this include stand or just plain model? I need exact sizes for my new shelf :)

with the stand