Schroedinger

Hello from Austria

Hey,

i'm Bernhard 30 and i started building Lego again recently. I got me the Ninjago City for the start, always start with the smallest.

At the moment i build a Ninjago Destiny's Bounty MOC i found on the web. Sadly i'm not a big architect my self, so i like to rebuild and change stuff to my likeing.

best regards =)

Hello Schroedinger, and welcome to Eurobricks!

Experimenting with things is always fun and it might even inspire you to build something form scratch later on. I hope you enjoy the discussion on all the boards here, and maybe share some of your builds! Thanks for joining our community.

Thank you, i saw a lot of new technics so far and started to play around with stud.io for the first time.

At the moment i try to connect the old fishing store with my Ninjago City in a nice way. And my bigger "project" i want to build in the near future is an "evil" Elve Castle, but so far with humble success in stud.io. :look:

Hello Bernhard. Welcome to Eurobricks. Good to read you had a modest, reasonable start back into Lego building! :laugh: Feel free to post your projects (WIP is welcome too). See you around!