20180712_094714

AZTEC PYRAMID OF THE SUN THEME PARK 

"Being sacrifice is really fun"

Los Angeles Time "Heads are gonna roll"

Rolling stones magazine "Best time since the inquisition "

This is my entry for the [TC14] contest and Its only a rough draft and this is the technic part of the build and it comes with a people mover and free fall drop (fly like a feather serpent) with a hunted house, selfie with the skull rack  and a temple at top to the stair way to heaven slide. please let me know what you think!!!

20180710_200529

20180712_09524220180712_094741 (1)20180712_094817 (1)20180712_09485120180712_095250

and maybe I might make a water slide instead 

Edited by sirslayer
IDK

Hello,

could you please redo all your photos with a white background, and good lighting? It's extremely difficult to see and understand your MOC

@wissamms  ill work on that..  its kind of a big model!!!!  Just stand by folks!! ill have more details coining soon !! 

Edited by sirslayer