Roadmonkeytj

[SR-FB] Bru-HaHa goes full production.

After the rats opened the Single pot still in Fuerte Unido, the drink quickly gained a loyal following of shopkeepers and alesmen ... Although it gained a tiny group of naysayers that seem to rate their cheep rum rather ... I digress. 

Construction soon began to renovate an unused warehouse in bastion to the main hub for Bru-Haha. 

Distillery Main sign

Here is the sight you see as you come up road from the docks.

Distillery Main signzoom

You'll know your in the right place because we've had this special sign created ... The artist calls it a BoBs board ... We still don't know why he calls it that considering his name is Bill.

Distillery Main

Looking for a job ... Or to become a Bru-haha distributor? Then you'll want to head down the steps to the main office. 

Distillery Main frontdoor

Just head on in no need to knock.

Distillery Main office

The office is finely furnished with the latest in office fashion. 

Distillery Main coal out

Our plant is state of the art and is now fed by coal instead of cut wood.  Here is the coal chute and delivery door.

Distillery Main delivery

We have built our warehouse doors at standard wagon level to aid in loading and unloading.   Here you can see some of our secret ingredients being unloaded fresh off the boat from one of our suppliers mills.

Distillery Main open shipping

Our shipping clerk is a very organised.  Here you can see both bottles and large barrels awaiting pickup as well as raw goods being stocked.

Distillery Main office wall

With our new larger pots we are able to fill two racks of large barrels a day.  Here you can see the mash pot up on the high platform as well as worm box on the left.  The stills were build to sit ground level while the fire boxes were built lower to aid efficiency of coal delivery.

Distillery Main roof off

Here you can see all the action.  A worker stokes the fire on pot one while a new batch of mash is mixed.  On pot two a worker is draining the mash pot into the main still.

open

Due to the science that went into its development we know the exact temp to maintain the pot at to give you a high quality product

Distillery Main tower

The clock tower can be seen throughout most of the settlement and since its construction has been allowing the settlement to set their watches by it.

OOC: this wil be licenced as a large factory ... Although the brick counters will clearly tell you its much larger.   Everything was built in LDD to eventually be built in bricks ... There are no liberties taken (ok maybe a couple colors on elements as I didn't check color avail.) and everything is connected.  Brick count is pushing 14,000 bricks.  I built this to be viewable 360 degrees when closed.  Has several sections that hinge open to view the interior.   Originally the office was hinged but I later changed it to be connected by pins. This took me about two months to complete.   Unfortunately I had to screen shot from LDD as bluerender kept stalling out and failing. 

Comments are more than welcome.

Additional photos:

Distillery Main WIP

This is from before I finished the tower and roof ... But it shows off the stills better.

Shipping WIP

This is also from before the roof and tower were finished, but shows better detail of the filling process and of shipping.

Distillery Main birdseye

Here you can see it all opened up

Edited by Roadmonkeytj

Amazing build. I love the details like firespitters and the clocktower makes it very imposing. Chapeau for this one, although I also like the first brewery you tagged in this post, which has the classic pirates vibe more. But this one is much more suiting for our Sea Rats capital.

That's a Wow !! for me...

I love this victorian style

Wonderful factory for our Bru Ha Ha... full of details and good stuff. With numerous good ideas... a truly amazing one.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Amazing job! This is much more then you showed in the sneak peaks ! 

I love the overall look and all the well thought details inside.

*By my count this build should get Bastion to the next settlement level "Large Town" too. A fine build to celebrate that. 

Edited by Bart

Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

The size and the details are stunning, as is all the action - it looks and feels like a working factory. Loving all those dubious bottles and snakes in the office - very fitting for the production of your vile poison! :pir_tong2:

An excellent build, you can be proud of yourself! :thumbup:

Impressive build, I like how huge it looks like, and the dark red brick bricks work well with the dark green roof. And it's incredibly detailed inside.:thumbup:

What a factory Roadmonkey! The two months of hard work really pays off! There are so many awesome details and cool things to look at. Just all around fantastic looking. Keep up the great work man!

24156803900_a3a468091d_t.jpg     People actually pay money to drink this stuff?!?!

24369951161_932640e54d_t.jpg     We discovered the plant that is used in the fermentation.  You should be proud.  Besides, it was good for our research funding.

24156803900_a3a468091d_t.jpg     You stupid professor!  When you made me drink this stuff, I was cast onto the mountain of failure and despair for a thousand years!

24426191796_299bf13634_t.jpg     BAD TRIP!!!

24369951161_932640e54d_t.jpg     The psychoactive effects are its main selling points.  Just because you didn't like it doesn't mean that others won't.

24156803900_a3a468091d_t.jpg

18 hours ago, Fraunces said:

Amazing build. I love the details like firespitters and the clocktower makes it very imposing. Chapeau for this one, although I also like the first brewery you tagged in this post, which has the classic pirates vibe more. But this one is much more suiting for our Sea Rats capital.

Thanks ... Yea that is the look I wanted to acheive a building fit for a capitol city ... The first BruHaha factory was on the edge of the jungle (with classic parts and pieces) lol it was also built to be played with where this is designed more as a static model that can be displayed.

17 hours ago, Professor Thaum said:

That's a Wow !! for me...

I love this victorian style

Wonderful factory for our Bru Ha Ha... full of details and good stuff. With numerous good ideas... a truly amazing one.

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks! ... Im glad the Victorian came through as the gargoyles were a fun feature.

16 hours ago, Bart said:

Amazing job! This is much more then you showed in the sneak peaks ! 

I love the overall look and all the well thought details inside.

*By my count this build should get Bastion to the next settlement level "Large Town" too. A fine build to celebrate that. 

Well I couldn't ruin the long waited post lol only talked about it for 2.5 months lol.

Horrahay for city status!

16 hours ago, Drunknok said:

Amazing! Absolutely amazing!

The size and the details are stunning, as is all the action - it looks and feels like a working factory. Loving all those dubious bottles and snakes in the office - very fitting for the production of your vile poison! :pir_tong2:

An excellent build, you can be proud of yourself! :thumbup:

The whole office is comprised of snakes from the door handles to furniture accents.  The bottles are every variety offered by Bru-Haha.

And Thanks ... Im glad I finally finished it lol.

15 hours ago, Bodi said:

Impressive build, I like how huge it looks like, and the dark red brick bricks work well with the dark green roof. And it's incredibly detailed inside.:thumbup:

It is huge lol If I remember right the shipping office alone would classify as a medium warehouse lol. Thats actually sand green ... I find it simulates salt kissed copper well.

13 hours ago, LM71Blackbird said:

What a factory Roadmonkey! The two months of hard work really pays off! There are so many awesome details and cool things to look at. Just all around fantastic looking. Keep up the great work man!

Lol there was a lot of elements to work on to get the details the way I wanted ... And I kept thinking of more to add lol ... Thanks alot!

@pombe

Your skits always crack me up ... Glad I was able to work with you on the original story line .... Now im running with it lol.  I always considered this to be equivilent of the real world worm wood green goodness.

Ha!  Nice tongue in cheek write up.  And even in LDD, the building is a treat to stare at.

On 7/13/2018 at 10:55 AM, Kwatchi said:

Ha!  Nice tongue in cheek write up.  And even in LDD, the building is a treat to stare at.

Why thank you ... It will take some time to amass that many bricks but one day the building will be in brick form lol

On 7/14/2018 at 2:51 PM, blackdeathgr said:

This is impressive!!! Well done sir!

Im glad you liked it

Excellent build Roadmonkey, I like the Snake Motif! Great job showing all the steps of brewing, the build is very realistic, and well done. Keep up the great work!

All round stunning build! The level of details is fantastic. What really made me look twice was the distilling apparatus - it's really well done. Some clever parts use as well, especially on the ornate table in the office. Great work all round and it's a pity Bluerender isn't playing the game.

Great build! There are so many small details and ingenious designs here. The whole thing feels very thought out - from the coal chute to the office.