Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

Lena is taken

The sewers were an idea from Kaliphlin, that de Gothia took with him to his new city Sionnach. It worked very well and took the waste out of the city and in to Avonmora, the river that ran through Sionnach. Little did the Avalonians know about the soldiers wading through the sewers. They came up next to the alarm tower in Sionnach. This tower had one purpose, alert the citizens if a danger was close, a fire or an enemy. 

The soldiers had one mission. Take Lena de Gothia alive and bring her out of the city. 

42630638124_6aebbca4c6.jpg

42630641814_b93d6836ab.jpg

Guard sleeping on duty...

29477630158_4d413dd689.jpg

Our leader wants Lena alive!!!

42630642324_42ae5cc74f.jpg

Come now if you want your guards to live!

42630640374_2605a7c9c6.jpg

Don´t move!

29477626308_9eecf55c4e.jpg

Just be quiet and hope your Lady don´t make a scene!

C&C most welcome!

Edited by de Gothia

What are those ruffians doing!  We must save Lena!  Gather your allies!  Rescue her now, boys!

Those expressions and their respective captions are so spot-on! Quality entertainment! :sweet::thumbup:

Great fig posing! Lovely use of the minifig faces :classic:

Great scene and staging. My favorite part is the bell! Also love the use of that Ninjago hair.

A great action scene, dG!  I really like the dark tan bricks built into the wall too, and the hanging flowers/olive vines.  Great job with the sewer opening too! :thumbup: 

Oh, how dare they?

A very nice MOC for sure! As has been said before, the minifigs really shine with lovely posing and composition, but the build is quite nice too. Especially the bell and the gallery (great use of 1x1 round plates there) are sweet touches :thumbup: I'm also a bit suprised that the olive green plates worked so well as vegetation...

Where are they taking her? All Avalonians unite and hunt these bastards!

Awesome build! And the facial expressions! 

How dare they do such a thing?

Anyways, great build, I particularly like the fig posing, but I also like the tan color used on the roof of the tower. 

The elegant lines and arches of the architecture are so pretty :wub: The gallery, dark orange roofs, and half-stud offset dark tan patches are my favorite details :thumbup:
And the minifigure poses and heads tell a story on their own. I'm also intrigued by how we can see the tower interior from the main view, I usually avoid that with my own interiors, but really like how it works here.
So I'll have to give it a try in the future.

These thugs aren't going to be happy when they're caught :angry:

Really good moc there, the dark tan weathering is spot on. Must try it meself sometime. 

As usual lovely sig posing and fig faces. Really adds life to a build. 

Nice build, dG! I especially like the way you have taken care to break up the bley walls with windows and the occasional patch of dark tan bricks. The interiors are great (are you trying to become the next SK?) and I think the fig posing is especially dynamic, including the appropriate uses of the facial expressions. I like your bell, though I wish there was a way to connect the plate to the cone without the gap like that; perhaps a few of the ring blade elements from the Black Panther sets would fit the bill (in pearl silver, not gold, but still metallic). Still, very nice build, and I hope Lena will be ok!

Love the story and the build!  I really like how you keep clean 'classic-castle' type lines without sacrificing detail.  I want to take all your MOCs and stick them together into one big city!  I like the details of the wall where the plaster/rockwork has fallen away exposing the brick behind it.  Also, the murdered guardsman slumped through the crenel is hilarious!

Thanks for the kind words!

The off set in the wall comes from Gideon! So cred to him and me for stealing his great idea!:wink:

grover: I want to do that as well! My paln was to buiild like kabel with a big city but my wife and wallet don´t agree for some reasons?? :tongue:

New story is up!