Das Kaenguru

Something hopes from Germany

Hallo liebe Freunde (Hello friends),

My name is Bennet and I`m (obviously) from Germany. I`m a TFoL.

I`ve been active in the german Lego-community (Imperium der Steine and RogueBricks) for three or two years (befor that is was a member of the official Lego-Forum for kids:laugh:) and since last year I`m also active on flickr (here is some self-advertising:flickr - profil )

A few words to myself: I`m a student. I like movies, theater and cycle.

I`m also a big fan of Star Wars, so I most build out of the Galaxy far far away. I also like Tolkin and Harry Potter, so I`m preatty happy that Harry Potter and the Cursed Child is finaly coming to Germany in 2020.:head_back:

English is not my mother tongue, so be prepared for some mistakes.:wink:

I`m looking forward to become a part of this community. And now TO THE BRICKS!

Liebe Grüße
Bennet

Hello Bennet - herzlich wilkommen bei EB!

Way back in the day I used to be on the official LEGO forum for kids.... it has definitely been a while since I went there, though! Thanks for joining our community; I look forward to seeing your figures and builds as you share them on the forum. Do you ever build LOTR and Harry Potter things in addition to Star Wars?

P.S.: A little self-promotion is always acceptable... I recommend you include a link to your Flickr profile in your signature, like I and many other users here do.

Hello Bennet. Welcome to Eurobricks! The lovely Lord of the Rings sets were part of the reason why I came back to Lego, after my dark ages. The new Harry Potter sets look good, don't they? :classic: See you around!