KevFett2011

[MOC] SOLO: a Star Wars Story - Mimban

Hey guys,
I want to show you my newest 18x16 vignette from SOLO : a Star Wars Story. The vignette shows a small scene in a trench on Mimban and Solo which walks throw the trench.

43297157851_60a49998e8_z.jpgSOLO: a Star Wars Story - Mimban by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

29427333368_4a33de9f46_z.jpgSOLO: a Star Wars Story - Mimban by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

29427335678_0ae134dd0b_z.jpgSOLO: a Star Wars Story - Mimban by KevFett2011, auf Flickr

Do you like it?

Of course I would be pleased to get feedback.

Greetings Kevin

This is really great because it certainly looks/feels like Mimban, even though in the film, there's not much to see! Mud and some very obscure landscape features in the distance. Anyway, I really love this MOC. Any chance of a Chewbacca cage/pit MOC to go along with it? 

Hi ,

Thanks for your Comment. I already build the Chewbacca pit:) Check out flickr or Instagram for the pics. 

Greetings Kevin and Thanks.

56 minutes ago, darththeling said:

Any chance of a Chewbacca cage/pit MOC to go along with it? 

He already made one a few weeks back.

I really like the build... gets across the muddy and treacherous terrain of Mimban.

The thing I like most about it is that it isn't just a showcase for the figures from the Solo sets but figbarfs from older releases... that make it feel more 'authentic' as a diorama.

I really love this! You've managed to really convey the Mimban look. Have you considered combining this with your Chewbacca pit MOC?

Hey,

thank you for the feedback. Very great that you like my work, cool that  catched the scene well and you like it :wub:

Greetings Kevin

Great MOC!

The landscape and building really captures the aspects of Mimban

Although it would have looked even better with proper mud troopers and Mimban stormtroopers.