Digger of Bricks

LEGO Creator 2019 - Rumors, Discussion, and Speculation

Thank you very much for the list, @Calunca! :classic:

Fairground Manege sounds interesting.

But Pet Shop & Café - yes, there's finally one building or perhaps even two in this one set for summer!

33 minutes ago, TeriXeri said:

Manege sounds like a Horse Stable , wonder if it's brick-built horses since Creator 3-in-1 tend to have brick-built animals, even 2019 has a pelican and crocodile.

The set name is Fairground Manege. So I can't imagine this set having to do something with horses. I searched for it in the net and found out that it can be everything related to a fairground. So we have to look what we're getting in this set. I'd count on some smaller rides.

18 minutes ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

The set name is Fairground Manege. So I can't imagine this set having to do something with horses. I searched for it in the net and found out that it can be everything related to a fairground. So we have to look what we're getting in this set. I'd count on some smaller rides.

Of course it could just mean a Horse ride like you'd see on a fairground or small carroussel instead of an actual animal related set.

Of something completely different even, still interested to see whatever it'll be.

This is why I thought of horses , and Manege also means that Dutch : 

Noun

manège (countable and uncountable, plural manèges)

1 The art of training and riding horses, dressage.

2 A riding school.

3 (Britain) A riding arena (enclosed, but usually unroofed area, in contradistinction to a riding hall).

4 The movements of a trained horse.

Edited by TeriXeri

12 hours ago, Calunca said:

31097 l'animalerie et le cafe (pet shop and cafe) – 968 pieces – 9+

This sounds VERY promising! Ever so slightly less bricks than the Creator Bike Shop and Café.

I don't love the subject matter since we have a Modular Pet Shop and a number of cafes and eateries, but it should be easy enough to modify the interiors into different businesses.

I'm really looking forward to the reveal of this set!

P.S. Thanks for the information Calunca.

Edited by Agent 86

I'm really exited to hear about this Pet Shop & Cafe. That sounds very promising indeed! I do hope this is done in a similar style of the "mini modulars" we've seen in past years.

26526778228_da0af3eca4_z.jpg

A few minutes ago Zusammengebaut posted the 2019 summer Creator sets:

LEGO Creator Stadthaus mit Zoohandlung und Cafe 3in1, 31097, 79,99 Euro UVP
2. Variante Straßenbahnhaltestelle
3. Variante Bank
LEGO Creator Doppel Rotor Hubschrauber 3in1, 31096, 49,99 Euro UVP
2. Variante Düsenjet
3. Variante Luftkissenboot
LEGO Creator Jahrmarktkarusell 3in1, 31095, 49,99 Euro UVP
2.Variante Raketenturm
3. Variante kleine Riesenrad

31097 Town House with Pet Shop and Café

31096 Double-Rotor Helicopter

31097 Carousel

2 minutes ago, Calunca said:

31097 Town House with Pet Shop and Café

31096 Double-Rotor Helicopter

31097 Carousel

I hope the town house with pet shop and cafe will be in the same style as the creator buildings from a few years ago rather then the newer modular style, and like the fact they are doing another fair ground ride!! Can't wait for pictures! Are these the only creator sets for the summer wave? 

Just now, Nexogeek said:

I hope the town house with pet shop and cafe will be in the same style as the creator buildings from a few years ago rather then the newer modular style, and like the fact they are doing another fair ground ride!! Can't wait for pictures! Are these the only creator sets for the summer wave? 

I don't know. Visit zusammengebaut.com for further information (now there isn't any more thing).

7 minutes ago, Calunca said:

LEGO Creator Stadthaus mit Zoohandlung und Cafe 3in1, 31097, 79,99 Euro UVP
2. Variante Straßenbahnhaltestelle
3. Variante Bank
LEGO Creator Doppel Rotor Hubschrauber 3in1, 31096, 49,99 Euro UVP
2. Variante Düsenjet
3. Variante Luftkissenboot
LEGO Creator Jahrmarktkarusell 3in1, 31095, 49,99 Euro UVP
2.Variante Raketenturm
3. Variante kleine Riesenrad

As translated by Google, with mention of the alternate builds for each of those three sets...

LEGO Creator Townhouse with Pet Store and Cafe 3in1, 31097, 79.99 Euro RRP 
2. Variant Tram Stop 
3. Variant Bank 
LEGO Creator Double Rotor Helicopter 3in1, 31096, 49.99 Euro UVP 
2nd Variant Jetjet 
3rd Variant 
Airboat Boat LEGO Creator Funfair Carousel 3in1 , 31095, 49.99 Euro RRP 
2.Variant rocket tower 
3rd variant small Ferris wheel

I'm looking forward to seeing the Creator Townhouse and Pet Shop (and Café?) and the Creator Carousel.

The alternate designs for both, especially the bank and ferris wheel are also interesting.

So did anyone watch the Zusammengebaut live video chat on Youtube yesterday where they were discussing the new sets from the toy fair? If so, were any extra details given about the new Creator sets? Especially the Townhouse/Pet Shop?

Edited by Bricked1980

29 minutes ago, Bricked1980 said:

So did anyone watch the Zusammengebaut live video chat on Youtube yesterday where they were discussing the new sets from the toy fair? If so, were any extra details given about the new Creator sets? Especially the Townhouse/Pet Shop?

**Creator:**
31095: Funfair carousel, 49,99€ (3 in 1, rebuildable into a ferris wheel and a "rocket tower") Similar looking to the friends carousel, one of the carriages is a small rocket, an UFO on the top, very yellow looking (what's up with all the yellow models this year?)
31096: Double rotor helicopter, 49,99€ (3 in 1, jet plane, airboat) white, orange, blue colour scheme, rather big for a Creator helicopter, the rotors look like the one from the Ultra Agents set
31097: Townhouse (3 in 1, pet shop and cafe; Gas station with apartment complex; another apartment with a bank and a bistro), includes newly molded duck piece

3 hours ago, Bricked1980 said:

Sigh....it sounds like the Townhouse/Pet shop will be another one of the 'modular' sets where the windows and doors can be interchanged with each other.  

From the Zusammengebaut  website:

LEGO Creator Townhouse with Pet Store and Cafe 31097 - 79,99 Euro RRP

»Second variant tram stop 
» Third variant bank

My memory has already faded a bit. Parts of the façade are kept in white, in total, modules are used in the same way as the last two summers, which can be freely combined. But my first impression was: chic! No city villa, but not messed up. In the second variant, a historic tram and small building will be built. The third variant is a high-rise building and bank building in the basement. All in all: An exciting set, which I will present to you in the summer in any case in the context of a review.

1 hour ago, wooster said:

Sigh....it sounds like the Townhouse/Pet shop will be another one of the 'modular' sets where the windows and doors can be interchanged with each other.  

From the Zusammengebaut  website:

LEGO Creator Townhouse with Pet Store and Cafe 31097 - 79,99 Euro RRP

» Third variant bank

My memory has already faded a bit. Parts of the façade are kept in white, in total, modules are used in the same way as the last two summers, which can be freely combined. But my first impression was: chic! No city villa, but not messed up. In the second variant, a historic tram and small building will be built. The third variant is a high-rise building and bank building in the basement. All in all: An exciting set, which I will present to you in the summer in any case in the context of a review.

That's disappointing. I was hoping for a hinged design that opens up like the old style creator houses and shops. So the new one is modular style, I assume with an open back as well. :cry_sad:

Despite this, hopefully it will still be an attractive model that would sit nicely beside the corner deli, bike shop, toy store from a couple of years ago?

Edited by Bricked1980

7 hours ago, wooster said:

Sigh....it sounds like the Townhouse/Pet shop will be another one of the 'modular' sets where the windows and doors can be interchanged with each other

Thanks for the additional information. That's extremely disappointing if true. I thought they were returning to the "Bike Shop and Café" style Creator buildings.

47 minutes ago, dimaks13 said:

From Lego's site.

creator_expert_1hy19_lego_dot_com.jpg?l.

Yes it is still there.

»Second variant rocket tower 
» Third variant small Ferris wheel

A UFO that turns its rounds: The "flying saucer" is shown with dark blue elements and is the roof of the children's carousel. The ride is set in motion by means of a crank, which is located approximately five centimeters from the ride. I was a little disturbed by the somewhat upbeat appearance - yellow background. But the function is great, the carousel is not too big and makes sure well next to the roller coaster 10261 . The other variants are quite interesting, but come out as usual with fewer elements. However, they were not exhibited, but only shown on the back of the packaging.

»Second variant jetjet 
» Third hovercraft

A helicopter with two rotors, which is massively built. I was surprised by the size - the kit is definitely not used in the minifigure scale. The other variants are less spectacular.

» Third variant bank

Edited by Calunca

3 hours ago, dimaks13 said:

From Lego's site.

Damn, a '67 Fastback in EARTH BLUE?!!! :oh3: That's way more exciting than flat ol' Light Bluish Grey! :moar:

Can't wait to see who the designer of this beauty is, as it's quite a stunner. :thumbup: :smug: