Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Galactic Marines, Commander Bacara, Phase 2 helmets with holes, phase 2 wolffe. Commander Doom

also need ARC troopers Echo, Fives, Blitz, Colt, Hammer, Havoc. We also need Delta squad and gregor, scuba troopers as well.

basically all clonearmycustoms figs

we need all 501st trooper variants and all shadow trooper variants

and we need battle packs for all corps, GMs, 501st, wolfpack, doom troopers, ARF troopers, commandos, scuba troopers ECT.

in addition we need weapons like CAC and cloth like CAC. an accesory pack in like a polybag with a clone would be cool. Something they give at the lego store for free or a little $2 thing at the target checkout

We need a jedi temple guard battle pack or just jedi temple guards

Waxer, Boil, Phase II Cody

Monnk (scuba commander) Thorn, Thire, Sergeant Hound, Phase II Fox coruscant guard battle pack

Please god give us another plain phase I and phase II battle packs

Edited by CommanderBacara

Galactic Marines, Commander Bacara, Phase 2 helmets with holes, phase 2 wolffe. Commander Doom

also need ARC troopers Echo, Fives, Blitz, Colt, Hammer, Havoc. We also need Delta squad and gregor, scuba troopers as well.

and we need battle packs for all corps, GMs, 501st, wolfpack, doom troopers, ARF troopers, commandos, scuba troopers ECT.

in addition we need weapons like CAC and cloth like CAC. an accesory pack in like a polybag with a clone would be cool. Something they give at the lego store for free or a little $2 thing at the target checkout

Monnk (scuba commander) Thorn, Thire, Sergeant Hound, Phase II Fox coruscant guard battle pack

I haven't heard of most of these characters. Where are they from? I'm mostly familiar with the movies, a few books, Rebels and Clone Wars S01.

You must be new around here. :devil:

I haven't heard of most of these characters.

Exactly. However, there are a lot of obscure Star Wars characters that have become minifigures (Figrin D'An?). What makes Figrin D'An more necessary as a minifigure then? Easy: he isn't one of those clonezz.

Exactly. However, there are a lot of obscure Star Wars characters that have become minifigures (Figrin D'An?). What makes Figrin D'An more necessary as a minifigure then? Easy: he isn't one of those clonezz.

Every time I see this guy's name I want to scream Artanis I's title "Who's Friggin Dan?" It's still funny, even if you know the character. :tongue:

Aqualish, Gand, Kubaz, a white Talz, and quarren minifigures would be ideal I think. It's about time Lego gives us iterations of all the classic aliens at least once.

I'm not biased (As my avatar and signature reveal my apparent bias :tongue: ) but Figrin D'An by name is obscure, but the cantina band is not. They are easily amongst the most iconic Star Wars Aliens because of their song and the fame of the cantina scene.

I haven't heard of most of these characters. Where are they from? I'm mostly familiar with the movies, a few books, Rebels and Clone Wars S01.

they are all clones from the clone wars TV show. I think the only one tht was in season 1 mightve been monnk

You must be new around here. :devil:

May be new here but im certainly not new to lego or star wars :)

He says you are new is because by now most AFOLs are sick of clone troopers. There is an article on FBTB that says that we have enough clone trooper colors to fill a Crayola box...

I agree that the 501st needs more figs, also the main character clones like Fives and Echo, and a Phase II Cody would be great. However other than those guys, I'm cloned out. ¡No mas por favor! :P

I'd rather see new figs representing Rebel troopers, new Jedi figs, and more aliens; before I'd care to get another 12 clone troopers in different colors.

He says you are new is because by now most AFOLs are sick of clone troopers. There is an article on FBTB that says that we have enough clone trooper colors to fill a Crayola box...

I agree that the 501st needs more figs, also the main character clones like Fives and Echo, and a Phase II Cody would be great. However other than those guys, I'm cloned out. ¡No mas por favor! :P

I'd rather see new figs representing Rebel troopers, new Jedi figs, and more aliens; before I'd care to get another 12 clone troopers in different colors.

I think i might've went a little bit overkill with all of the clones to be honest. Just a really big fan of them. Forgot to mention we need a rebels ahsoka and an imperial snowtrooper battlepack wold be nice

Yeah I would be okay without as many clones in sets to come. I love the Clone Wars and certainly I hope they won't completely cut out sets with Clones, but I feel it may be time to move on when it comes to lots of sets at once until the 15th anniversary of Attack of the Clones or Revenge of the Sith.

For example a clone battle pack with different variants would be cool to see. It's a small set with a lot of potential and since they release 4 a year now it would be easy enough to do.

Edited by Forresto

I'm not into clones at all. That might change after watching more Clone Wars but I'm kinda late.

I would be ecstatic with the release of any OT Battle Pack. As far as specific figs go, I just want more aliens.

I'm not sure we need an Imperial Snowtrooper BP to be honest... There was three in the AT-AT, two in the Snowspeeder and one in the current £20 Hoth set... and there'll be more in the UCS Hoth base.

Snowtrooper Battle Pack? Sorry, that boat has sailed: http://brickset.com/...per-Battle-Pack. Yeah, we definitely have too many clones. What gets me the most about clones isn't so much the overabundance of minifigures, but the "clonez culture" around them. However, I have been reading the comic series Dark Times lately (http://starwars.wiki...ars:_Dark_Times) and I would not begrudge a plain Phase II or 501st battle pack to make some dope Dark Times/Rise of the Empire-era MOCs.

@xboxtravis7992: Nice to know subtlety can translate nicely through computer screens! :laugh:

Edited by Junior Shark

I think i might've went a little bit overkill with all of the clones to be honest. Just a really big fan of them. Forgot to mention we need a rebels ahsoka and an imperial snowtrooper battlepack wold be nice

Rebels Asohka, really surprised she hasn't shown up yet.

Cantina battle pack anyone?

Fantastic idea! I'd actually like to see more alien battlepacks in general. Cantina themed, Jabba's Palace, Mos Espa, Maz's Castle etc. Could get a lot of really cool aliens and characters that way.

Fantastic idea! I'd actually like to see more alien battlepacks in general. Cantina themed, Jabba's Palace, Mos Espa, Maz's Castle etc. Could get a lot of really cool aliens and characters that way.

Indeed, this is why I thought the Rebels Alliance BP from this year was one of the best we had got because it gave us a good range of alien heads.

Okay man, I like clones as much as everybody else (I mean, what is there not to like) but caaalm down!

Your post sounds like a small boy standing in the middle of a Lego store and crying that he wants everything he sees even though he wont get any :laugh:

Realisticly I would say that we wont see much Clone Stuff in the near future.

There is so much new Star Wars stuff going on as well as coming up that I dont see Lego putting much resources into that timeline anymore (which makes sense).

I wouldnt mind seeing single Clone Sets in future waves as long as there are realistic movie clones, but the clone battlepack time is over guaranteed! (Even though the last 3 we got were pretty good)

If the rumor of a UCS Death Star holds true, I'd love to finally get Admiral Motti, naturally with a double print on the head for his force choking. We already have Yularen and Tarkin from the scene.

I'd also like to have a proper Sullustan headpiece and Nien Nunb to wear it. I'm not sure what ROTJ set they could squeeze him into though.

I'd also like to have a proper Sullustan headpiece and Nien Nunb to wear it. I'm not sure what ROTJ set they could squeeze him into though.

Put him in a Home One briefing set, with an updated General Lando, Mon Mothma and a new Admiral Ackbar mould that looks like this. Throw in a Rebel Technician, Prune Face and an Ishi Tib.

Put him in a Home One briefing set, with an updated General Lando, Mon Mothma and a new Admiral Ackbar mould that looks like this. Throw in a Rebel Technician, Prune Face and an Ishi Tib.

I can't tell if that Ackbar is Ackbar, or a San'Shayuum from Halo... :)

Even if a Nien Numb uses the regular figure head, I'd like the head print. I only have Ten Numb from the 2000-something B-Wing and he has that breather on his face :P

I wish they'd give us a Wat Tambor with a Mankvim-814 Light Interceptor aka Techno Union Starfighter.

Edited by Rune Haako

I can't tell if that Ackbar is Ackbar, or a San'Shayuum from Halo... :)

Even if a Nien Numb uses the regular figure head, I'd like the head print. I only have Ten Numb from the 2000-something B-Wing and he has that breather on his face :P

The new Ten has two sides to his head, one without the breather and one with. It still doesn't look as much as a Sullustan as I'd like, though he is a nice fig.

I was going to suggest a new Home One. I'd love a companion to mine, though Mon Mothma still looks good. Lando could use a new hair piece though.

I'd like to see more Rebels characters get released.

New versions of Darth Maul, Princess Leia, Hondo and Lando

Seventh Sister Inquisitor

Eighth Brother Inquisitor

Fenn Rau

Ketsu Onyo

Bail Organa

Cham Syndulla

Vizago

Hopefully one of two of them might show up in the mystery Ahsoka set.

Hi everyone first post on eurobricks, I'd like to see these characters made/redesigned

Comander Cody

Wedge Antilles

501st trooper, maybe in a battlepack like the utapau battlepack

Biggs

Ki adi mundi

Jango Feet

I'd really like to see a variety of new aliens like quarren, ishi tib and aqualish.