Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Star Wars Battlefront 2 is not an eligible source of information when it contradicts every other comic, book, Star Wars magazine, tv show and movie ever produced. Also, you know exactly what trooper I and everybody else mean by 501st Legion Trooper.

Hoth sets arenĀ“t rumored. OT sets in general are. The regular four years until redesigns are possible would be over in summer. The Rebels show will surely use one at some point and a UCS set is something I expect every year, but looking at how they chose less popular things like the B-Wing and JSF over the AT-AT I loose hope for it.

It's not from battlefront it's in a lot of other sources its even on wookieepedia

For Tuskens, they could make another Tusken camp from Episode 2, with 3 Tuskens and Anakin. And a Sandcrawler for the Jawas.

That's a pretty good idea. I'd like to see a Tusken Camp, or some Tusken Hunters on a bantha

The 41st elite corps while designated a corps is actually a legion of the same size as the 501st and furthermore according to wookieepedia the 41st is part of the 9th Assault Corps while the 501st Legion while not identified as a part of any corps is part of the Open Circle Fleets ground units so therefore the 41st is in no way part of the 501st. What sources are you referring to as in searching wookieepedia I found no references anywhere to the 41st being part if the 501st?

The 41st elite corps while designated a corps is actually a legion of the same size as the 501st and furthermore according to wookieepedia the 41st is part of the 9th Assault Corps while the 501st Legion while not identified as a part of any corps is part of the Open Circle Fleets ground units so therefore the 41st is in no way part of the 501st. What sources are you referring to as in searching wookieepedia I found no references anywhere to the 41st being part if the 501st?

Actually the 41st corps is part of the 9th assault corps which in turn is identified as part of the 501st and I did say many sources say the 41st is a part of the 501st therefor don't just follow up one source

The 41st is not a legion

Mountie is right, the 41st are not part of the 501st legion, however there was a dispatchment on the 501st that fought on Kashyyk. The entire legion was spread out among various planets during the final months of the Clone Wars like, Mygeeto, Felucia,

odds are there will be another Clone Turbo Tank....

I woudn't be surprised, but for a CIS type set, maybe a Droid Gunship? Or an Octopurra Tri-droid from the Mygeeto scenes woudn't be a bad choice for a set either.

Edited by Honorable

Actually the 41st corps is part of the 9th assault corps which in turn is identified as part of the 501st and I did say many sources say the 41st is a part of the 501st therefor don't just follow up one source

The 41st is not a legion

I already said the 41st is part of the 9th and in researching various sources I find no mention of the 9th corps being part of the 501st which doesn't even make sense as a corps is much larger than a legion four legions make up a corps not corps making up legions and it says in many sources that the 41st elite corps is actually the size of a legion. All sources never identify the higher command that the 9th assault is part of and only identify the 41st as part of the 9th

I already said the 41st is part of the 9th and in researching various sources I find no mention of the 9th corps being part of the 501st which doesn't even make sense as a corps is much larger than a legion four legions make up a corps not corps making up legions and it says in many sources that the 41st elite corps is actually the size of a legion. All sources never identify the higher command that the 9th assault is part of and only identify the 41st as part of the 9th

Not true the legion is the biggest not a corps otherwise how is the 7th sky corps also part of the 501st - the 212th battalion is part of the 501st so that means the 7th sky corps is 501st

The 41st is not a legion again also have you really looked at other sources ones that aren't biased? The 41st according to sources I found indicate it is part of the 501st

Not true the legion is the biggest not a corps otherwise how is the 7th sky corps also part of the 501st - the 212th battalion is part of the 501st so that means the 7th sky corps is 501st

The 41st is not a legion again also have you really looked at other sources ones that aren't biased? The 41st according to sources I found indicate it is part of the 501st

I'm not claiming they are a legion I'm saying that they are of legion size which is much smaller than a corps approximately one fourth of a corps. In multiple sources the clone army is organized as follows one system army has four sector armies, one sector army has four corps, one corps has four legions, one legion has four regiments, one regiment has four battalions, one battalion has four companies, one company has four platoons, one platoon has four squads, and a squad has nine troopers. This has been stated in many source books such as "Inside the World of Star Wars: Attack of The Clones" and "Star Wars the Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expand" plus many others all approved by Lucasarts so tell me which of these sources is biased Edited by 67mountie67

I'd like to see a chrome r2-d2 and a chrome Battle droid. Maybe we will see them in the visual dictionary.

I'm not claiming they are a legion I'm saying that they are of legion size which is much smaller than a corps approximately one fourth of a corps. In multiple sources the clone army is organized as follows one system army has four sector armies, one sector army has four corps, one corps has four legions, one legion has four regiments, one regiment has four battalions, one battalion has four companies, one company has four platoons, one platoon has four squads, and a squad has nine troopers. This has been stated in many source books such as "Inside the World of Star Wars: Attack of The Clones" and "Star Wars the Ultimate Visual Guide: Updated and Expand" plus many others all approved by Lucasarts so tell me which of these sources is biased

Legions are bigger than corps! As I've said how is the 7th sky corps part of the 501st if a corps is bigger?! Exactly therefor a legion is bigger

Legions are bigger than corps! As I've said how is the 7th sky corps part of the 501st if a corps is bigger?! Exactly therefor a legion is bigger

based upon what sources is the 7th Sky Corps and 9th Assault Corps part of the 501st Legion in all sources I have seen they are never referred to as parts of the 501st so name your sources and I will believe you but until then I stick by my beliefs and the structure set up for the Grand Army of the Republic that I read in the visual guide for AOTC, the one for ROTS and the other guides I have read give me definitive proof published with approval by Lucasarts and I will believe you but until then I hold by my beliefs

I've looked it up multiple times and I could not find any corps that are under the 501st. Show me some LucasArts approved proof, and I'll believe you.

Edited by Gremer

From the movies, I'd like to see Cmdr Bacara and some Galactic Marines. Probably also more Palpatines (Senator, Ep. I-II Sidious, Senate Duel). Aside from those, I think we've pretty much covered all the interesting characters and soldiers.

From the EU:

- Republic Commandos

- Grand Admiral Thrawn

- KotOR Sith troopers

- Revan

- Malak

- Bastila Shan

- Darth Nihilus

More TOR characters are always welcome too.

Edited by Elrond

For Tuskens, they could make another Tusken camp from Episode 2, with 3 Tuskens and Anakin. And a Sandcrawler for the Jawas.

I wouldn't mind a Tusken camp if it came with Shmi, although I'd prefer the minifigure's appearance to be based off TPM rather than a bloodied up AOTC version.

On another subject - does anyone else think the CMF cape used on the Graduate and Judge would be perfect for Bespin Leia?

8805-1.jpg

On another subject - does anyone else think the CMF cape used on the Graduate and Judge would be perfect for Bespin Leia?

I think that cape in White or beige would be a good touch to a bespin leia. Also I think we should see Darth Bane- he created the rule of two.

I'd love to get Darth Revan from the Knights of the Old Republic video game.

I think that cape in White or beige would be a good touch to a bespin leia. Also I think we should see Darth Bane- he created the rule of two.

I agree, that would be a nice touch, preferably beige personally. :laugh:

I'd love to get Darth Revan from the Knights of the Old Republic video game.

That... Would be... Amazing. :wink: What would they use for his head though? A minifigure head with a separate hood? Or a new mold with the hood attached?

-Lego Spy

I'd like to see at Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes or at least a Bith, oh and of course a new version of Greedo.

Generally, I think a new and bigger Mos Eisley Cantina, as well as a new Bespin set would be pretty cool.

Generally, I think a new and bigger Mos Eisley Cantina

In the future star wars sets thread there is a heavy discussian about it- whether it should be a big playset like the ewok village or whether it should be split up like the jabba sets.

Some of my minifigures:

Admiral Yulren - The Venator was a perfect oppotunity to include him but TLG didn't so hopefully the will find a way to put him in a set.

Grand Moff Tarkin ( redesign ) - The figure itself is fine, it's just the hairpiece that dosen't work.

Death Star gunners - I was dissatisfied and dissapointed with the DS gunners for the 2014 BP it's unlikely we will see a redesign so soon so I'm sure we will have to wait...

Ghosts - I know this has been discussed before in this thread and others but I do think we need them, the ewok village would have been a good oppotunity, the main flaw is that you can see all the joints of the minifigure.

A few thoughts on some characters I'd appreciate seeing:

• Willrow Hood. As a nod to longtime SW fans, TLG could include him in a large Cloud City playset.
  • Grand Admiral Thrawn as well. I know TLG probably isn't into the EU (except for, it seems, the Century Tank and TIE Defender), but he's arguably one of the most prominent EU characters.

I'd like to see an updated Grand Moff Tarkin As they have better hair and printing he is due for an update. I'd also like to see Emperor palpatine from episode 3 or six for that matter with leg printing and a more accurate colour for his skin. Worm tongue's Lego figure (lotr) head colour a sort of light tan would work quite nicely. He wasn't quite flesh but more of a paler cream colour in complexion. I'd also like to see Luke in flesh with his cloud city garb as we don't have a version of that in flesh. padme from ep 3 would be good like how she appeared on mustafar. An updated Vader with some leg printing and maybe blue and red (instead of green and red) buttons on his chest piece like he appeared in Empire.

I'd like to see a CW Yularen since he has been quite a key character in space Battles, and is pretty cool since he also appears in the Original Trilogy. I also really want us to see a CW Phase II Cody, perhaps in the AV-7, since we already have a 212th trooper in the Umbaran set. I'd also like to see more Blue Courscant Guards released, since they are not easily available yet are seen in various moments during the Clone Wars and the Movies. That's just my two cents! :)

I agree with legofreak86, we need a new palpatine, where TLG got the idea that palpatine had a grey head I don't know. I think another minifigure that we need is a tactical droid we saw one with maces, starfighter we need some more. Now I no it's odd me saying this but jango's head needs a replacement we either need a clone head or another head.