Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

I did a list of a CMF draft for The Mandalorian Season 1, but I’m just going to generally list all of the figures I want to see from this second season.

-Cobb Vanth

-Frog Lady with her egg canister.

-One of those Quarren guys.

-Bo Katan Kryze

-Koska Reeves

-Axe Woves

-Cara Dune: Marshal of the New Republic

-S2 Greef Karga

-Ahsoka Tano

-Morgan Elsbeth

-Lang (Michael Biehn)

-Fennec Shand with new hair and helmet elements.

-Scarred, robed Boba Fett (before he got the armor back) with his Gaffi stick.

-Mortar Stormtrooper

-Dark Troopers

-Boba Fett with his freshly painted armor

-S2 Mayfeld

-Juggernaut Tank Driver (the disguise Mando wore in Chapter 15)

-Trapper Wolf

-Carson (the non-Filoni X-Wing pilot)

On 8/17/2019 at 12:36 AM, Gomek said:

Considering the original trilogy are unfortunately still the best of the movies

That's your opinion:grin:

On 8/20/2019 at 9:18 PM, G59 said:

how do you guys manage your minifigs collection between what you have and don't? I find brickset not really appropriate for this... any help here for someone starting a collection would be more than appreciated :>

I am mainly a minifigure collector and have been using Brickset for years. Absolutely superb website and database for a minifigure collector.

On 8/28/2019 at 1:16 AM, wesker said:

Hopefully with the next three years free of new movies

Wishful thinking. It may be free of Main movies but there will be plenty of series and ofshoots which Disney have anounced. Not to mention that Lego havent even covered The Mandalorian properly

On 8/28/2019 at 1:16 AM, wesker said:

Thought with the year almost over its time to revise what's missing from the saga.

An impressive list put together. Thank you:classic:

On 12/30/2020 at 2:07 AM, legolandia said:

Wishful thinking. It may be free of Main movies but there will be plenty of series and ofshoots which Disney have anounced. Not to mention that Lego havent even covered The Mandalorian properly

An impressive list put together. Thank you:classic:

To be fair that post was made well over a year ago long before we got the recent announcements from Disney. :laugh: I've been meaning to update the list for a while now given how many figures have been released since it was made along with the current direction the brand is heading.

Edited by wesker

On 12/30/2020 at 2:27 AM, wesker said:

To be fair that post was made well over a year ago long before we got the recent announcements from Disney.

You are right, I never looked at the date they were posted.

I am looking forward to having the Luke blue milk minifig but just wondering if it will be totally exclusive for the purchase of the deluxe version of the skywalker saga video game or if the polybag will be available to be purchased separately ?

the game will only be released in May... that's a long time to wait

Not organized by any means (I'm no Jedi competent forum user), but wishlist inbound:

• Misc. Podracers
  • Zam Wesell
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Kamino) [robes/Old Luke hair in orange]
  • Beru Lars
  • Dak Ralter/Wedge Antilles (without the generic pilot face)
  • Luke Skywalker (Medical Frigate)
  • Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight) [robes from Jabba's that aren't dark bley/cape and hood, and possibly Krennic hair instead of the basic male piece?]
  • Luke Skywalker(noticing a theme here? :P) (Jedi Training) [possibly with a helmet like this?]
  • Luke Skywalker (Crait) [not using Old Luke hair, and possibly dual-molded white/black arms?]
  • Doctor Pershing
  • The Client
  • Moff Gideon

Mandalorian S2 spoilers

Spoiler
  • Bo-Katan/Death Watch Mandalorians
  • Dark Troopers
  • Boba Fett (Painted)
  • Cobb Vanth
  • Ashoka Tano (Citizen ;)) [cloudy trans-white lightsabers?]
  • Luke Skywalker (Jedi Master) [possibly a torso that mixes robes with his Final Duel look/belt?]

Definitely some I missed, but that's my list for the time being.

Edited by Yoshifan33

I know it sounds crazy but more characters from the cantina!  I hope there are other sets you can add alongside the new cantina eventually.  Im thrilled to see walrus man (panda baba) and others but in short from the cantina:

Nabrun Leids (the gas mask guy w the 4 arms using the Rio type torso)

Talz

Snaggletooth (Kenner version too w dark blue lol)

Duros (sculpted head)

Hello all, in an effort to streamline the Star Wars forum I've created some new topics, unpinned others, and overall tried to organize it. As such this topic will now be unpinned. You can continue your discussion in the new Wishlist thread.

On 2/13/2021 at 7:45 PM, Chip Douglas said:

I know it sounds crazy but more characters from the cantina!  I hope there are other sets you can add alongside the new cantina eventually.  Im thrilled to see walrus man (panda baba) and others but in short from the cantina:

Nabrun Leids (the gas mask guy w the 4 arms using the Rio type torso)

Talz

Snaggletooth (Kenner version too w dark blue lol)

Duros (sculpted head)

I would love that too!  I'm one of those who want all Kenner figures to come out in LEGO form. Snaggletooth is high on that list. I'm guessing TLG will come out with smaller and cheaper Cantina versions again in a few years. Hopefully then we'll get new ones. I don't know their specific names but the aliens with blue heads and red eyes, one of the women who look like sisters, the guy with sideburns and spacesuit, the alien with a full face oxygen mask, the laughing alien with horns and the small alien with long moustaches. Also I would love a new version of Ackbar and a Nien Nunb with moulded head. I do appreciate that over the years, TLG has made many of my wishes come true :-). Now let's also get a new Mon Mothma and General Madine. What are the chances we'll get a young Leia from the Kenobi show?

Edited by snoozle