Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Not posting this on rumours because nothing confirmed as a set or anything, but Lego posted this on Twitter...

4 hours ago, Calanon said:

Not posting this on rumours because nothing confirmed as a set or anything, but Lego posted this on Twitter...

I think that's basically Lego saying 'Yeah... we know you want it but stop asking.'

17 hours ago, Don Neimoidte de la Mancha said:

It would be so nice! :wub_drool:

Doesn't that just mean 'We've heard you, but not now.' ? 

Although yeah, I need some 501st clones.

3 hours ago, BacktoBricks said:

Doesn't that just mean 'We've heard you, but not now.' ? 

Although yeah, I need some 501st clones.

more like, we heard you, shut up, and stop spamming us at every turn and get a life.

#empirelife #no501st 

25 minutes ago, Tidy said:

more like, we heard you, shut up, and stop spamming us at every turn and get a life.

#empirelife #no501st 

Something like that.

does someone have the estimated price of the entire SW minifigs collection ?

One of the next year's sets seems to be Anakin's podracer and it goes for $29.99. I really hope the figures will include Shmi and Padme, but somehow I have the feeling it's gonna be R2...:hmpf_bad:

7 hours ago, Swamp said:

One of the next year's sets seems to be Anakin's podracer and it goes for $29.99. I really hope the figures will include Shmi and Padme, but somehow I have the feeling it's gonna be R2...:hmpf_bad:

or ... it is young anakin, padme, and the bonus 20th anniversary yellow fig ... 

2 hours ago, Tidy said:

or ... it is young anakin, padme, and the bonus 20th anniversary yellow fig ... 

Wouldn't be half too bad, but a figure of Shmi is long overdue.

Its a shame there's still no Shmi figure, but I'm glad Padme is at least making a comeback even if it is another Tatooine variant. She really needs to start making regular appearances in sets again.

New Han in Stormtrooper costume circulating. Could this be in anniversary set 75260 ?(www.stonewars.de) however the other anniversary sets seem to be based on vehicles from previous (generally much older) sets and the only set that this figure  has been in is the promotional Detention Block Rescue from 2017. Perhaps a promotional figure.

More likely a figure in another set. This figure was also in the Death Star. The figure has the new helmet though.

So its beeen 6 years since last Count Dooku minifig was released. Any chance he will be in sets this year or 2020 considering return of Clone wars show, we definetly will be getting sets.

Edited by benderisgreat

Now that I think of it, I really want a redesigned royal guard, with a new dual moulded helmet. I should have a redesigned cloak and new printing underneath the cloak like this

Image result for light armoured red royal guard

If the Royal Guards did get an update I would rather they did away with the capes completely and just used a skirt piece instead like the first Praetorian Guard. It would capture their slender builds and long flowing robes a lot better than the cloth pieces would.

sw0947.png

I like the idea of them having a new dual molded helmet. I know not everyone likes the new Stormtrooper but the dual molding technique really adds a lot more depth to it than the old printed ones do. You really have to have them in hand to appreciate them. I wouldn't mind the Clone Troopers also getting dual molded helmets down the line as long as the Phase I Clones don't lose the option of having accessories added to their helmets.

16 hours ago, wesker said:

If the Royal Guards did get an update I would rather they did away with the capes completely and just used a skirt piece instead like the first Praetorian Guard. It would capture their slender builds and long flowing robes a lot better than the cloth pieces would.

I like the idea of them having a new dual molded helmet. I know not everyone likes the new Stormtrooper but the dual molding technique really adds a lot more depth to it than the old printed ones do. You really have to have them in hand to appreciate them. I wouldn't mind the Clone Troopers also getting dual molded helmets down the line as long as the Phase I Clones don't lose the option of having accessories added to their helmets.

And also have the p2 clone have accessories added to their helmets too!

In coming future, some one sensed a new MF of star wars scout, or saying ARC trooper, the helmet's tooling is new and with 2-colors-material molding

4 hours ago, JoeChu1980 said:

In coming future, some one sensed a new MF of star wars scout, or saying ARC trooper, the helmet's tooling is new and with 2-colors-material molding

I think the Ep 3 AT RT driver is very long overdue!

7 hours ago, Reaper said:

I think the Ep 3 AT RT driver is very long overdue!

EP3 clone 41st elite corps trooper could be loaded as AT-RT driver, and LEGO sw518 will appear in 75261 AT-RT as well.

The further tooling/molding improvement from sw518, new helmet is with 2-color molding and much more detail print. This gear could be long range application, cover from later Clone Wars to Rebels to EP6 and beyond.

33048803578_fd2d8c9663_z.jpg

Five minifigs i'd love to see in the future are:

'bare' C-3PO

a bantha

Boss Nass

Saw Guerrera

Cornelius Evazan - the ugly guy in the Cantina