Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

On 8/8/2018 at 10:20 AM, Robianco said:

Which ones in particular? ;)

Dreis, Antilles, Darklighter, Brannon, Skywalker, Porkins, Binli, DInnes, Naytaan, Nett, Chan, Naeco

Is the Dinnes helmet a custom?

I'm not too interested in any EU-ish figures to be honest even if they are canon. There's still so many notable on-screen characters that haven't been done yet. From the OT, from the prequels, Rogue One, Solo, Clone Wars, Rebels, even the sequels. I prefer to see most of those get covered first.

7 hours ago, Toc13 said:

Is the Dinnes helmet a custom?

It is. Dreis & Dinnes are customs from Firestar. Pops Krail is also done but I’ve not got Gold Squadron finalised yet.

On 8/8/2018 at 11:20 AM, Robianco said:

Dreis, Antilles, Darklighter, Brannon, Skywalker, Porkins, Binli, DInnes, Naytaan, Nett, Chan, Naeco

Nice squadron collection! I didn't know that one of the squadron members was female.

11 hours ago, dvogon said:

Nice squadron collection! I didn't know that one of the squadron members was female.

She wasn't until Rogue One. ;)

After seeing how well the new Bespin Leia turned out, I hope we see some more similarly designed minifigures in the future. All three of General Leia's remaining costumes would look great in this style (can we get one from the Last Jedi already?) and Senator Padme would also be perfect if there was ever a Bounty Hunter Pursuit remake.

11bs29c.jpg
loyalist.jpg
o94lyo.png

It will be nice to get another unique head piece for Padme too

I'm definitely thinking the Celebration hairpiece for Leia will be better on the CC version. At least that's what I'll be using anyway

11 hours ago, Robianco said:

I'm definitely thinking the Celebration hairpiece for Leia will be better on the CC version. At least that's what I'll be using anyway

I posted in the other thread and I'll post it here too.

On 8/21/2018 at 5:43 PM, ShadowStrike said:

For those of you who are as concerned about Leia's hairpiece as I am, either of Rey's hairpieces make for a decent replacement. There's probably some others to choose from as well.

Celebration Leia's hair is far too long for her Bespin look IMO. Though it would work as a throwback to 10123.

On 8/22/2018 at 9:08 AM, JarJarBonks said:

It will be nice to get another unique head piece for Padme too

I think in the case of that particular Padme, I'd be happy enough with the high bun hairpiece with or without gold printing. We've never had a Senator version before and that version in the picture would be easy to pull off with existing parts and an appropriate set inclusion with the Bounty Hunter chase.

cty796.png

Another one that would be easy to release would be the Celebration Queen Amidala at the end of TPM. Again similar printing to Bespin Leia using the skirt piece, reuse the Hoth/Endor hairpiece and give her a plastic collar like the one on the Ninjago figure below. Would be a great promotional figure like the other Celebration SW heroes - perfect actually for next year's 20th anniversary of The Phantom Menace.

coltlnm11.png

But I agree it would be nice to get some special molds some of her fancier costumes though. Any of the Queen Amidala ones from TPM would be great. The red senate costume on Coruscant in particular would look fantastic and the black feathered headdress gown would be essential if there was ever a Royal Starship set.

I still want to see the rest of her action-ish costumes released though. Theed Battle would be another perfect figure for next year's 20th anniversary of TPM, an unripped Geonosis figure with cape in either a Droid Factory or UCS Arena, and the Mustafar costume representing a ROTS version of her character.

1 hour ago, DarthR2-D2 said:

Are there any yellow minifigures (from 1999 to 2004) that have NOT been remade? 

Zam Wessell I think?

also Luke in Endor gear hasn’t been done.

and you can maybe thrown in Jedi Bob if you feel so inclined. :)

Edited by Robianco

Zam Wesell is really the only notable one of the three that needs the update. Luke's already been modernized in flesh tone. He really just needs a poncho to go over his ROTJ minifigure and Leia/Qui-Gon's is a decent enough stand in until an official one is released.

There's a few characters that still haven't gotten the pupil eye treatment yet - Mon Mothma, Crix Madine, Captain Antilles, Maoi Madakor and Antidar Williams (aka Republic Captain/Pilot)

There's also a few Clone Wars characters that haven't had their movie counterparts released yet either - Aurra Sing, Shaak Ti, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, 501st Clone Trooper, Commander Cody, AOTC Nute Gunray and Shock Trooper using the new Phase II helmet.

I say it every year.

Still baffled we've never gotten a Darth Sidious from his fight with Yoda minifigure yet. I mean that scene was freaking iconic. As was Anakin and Obi Wan, but at least we have an Anakin and Obi-Wan.

Palpatine in this outfit was also used in Clone Wars 5 & 6 too. I thought we'd have seen it by now. Lego seems intent on keeping Sheev in his black robes.

I'm surprised by that too. The duel seems like such an obvious set to make. In addition to a Senate Duel variant of Sidious, it would also be the perfect set to include Bail Organa and Mas Amedda. All three of these figures are long overdue.

I also thought it was a missed opportunity with the Freemaker Adventure sets by not releasing a new Sidious variant. If not the Senate Duel version, they could've also gone with the red Declaration of the Empire version. Either one would've been better than a repeat of the classic costume that was already available in numerous sets.

I wouldn't mind another release of the Office Duel variant in a remake of the Palpatine's Arrest set. I think the figure could be much improved with leg printing and the Grand Moff Tarkin hairpiece, plus it would also be a good way to re-release Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto. One thing I would want to see changed however is the inclusion of two separate heads for Darth Sidious and Chancellor Palpatine, rather than them sharing a single one like last time. It would make the figure much more versatile that way.

One last variant I think would be cool would be a Senator version if the Republic Cruiser from The Phantom Menace was ever remake. They could also include Chancellor Valorum in there too.

20 hours ago, wesker said:

I'm surprised by that too. The duel seems like such an obvious set to make. In addition to a Senate Duel variant of Sidious, it would also be the perfect set to include Bail Organa and Mas Amedda. All three of these figures are long overdue.

I also thought it was a missed opportunity with the Freemaker Adventure sets by not releasing a new Sidious variant. If not the Senate Duel version, they could've also gone with the red Declaration of the Empire version. Either one would've been better than a repeat of the classic costume that was already available in numerous sets.

I wouldn't mind another release of the Office Duel variant in a remake of the Palpatine's Arrest set. I think the figure could be much improved with leg printing and the Grand Moff Tarkin hairpiece, plus it would also be a good way to re-release Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar and Kit Fisto. One thing I would want to see changed however is the inclusion of two separate heads for Darth Sidious and Chancellor Palpatine, rather than them sharing a single one like last time. It would make the figure much more versatile that way.

One last variant I think would be cool would be a Senator version if the Republic Cruiser from The Phantom Menace was ever remake. They could also include Chancellor Valorum in there too.

Sounds like a great idea to me. Why do you not work for Lego?

Wishlist of star wars Cmfs that will likely never happenSaw Gerrera (with hair)

Anthology series

1-Chussido

Spoiler

263?cb=20180713213903

2-Gorji Sandem (Mudtrooper medic)

Spoiler

342?cb=20180605173550

3-Syke (With Corellian hound)

Spoiler

500?cb=20180528204645

4-Margo

Spoiler

latest?cb=20180624233218

5-Dryden Vos

Spoiler

500?cb=20180822025910

6-Callixido Ryss

Spoiler

279?cb=20180714215349

7-L3-37

Spoiler

500?cb=20180414190027

8- Hylobon Enforcer (With Helmet)

Spoiler

499?cb=20180822033445

9- Lando (tropical planet)

Spoiler

10-Falthina Sharest

Spoiler

350?cb=20180609011828

11-Cosdra

Spoiler

350?cb=20180528193800

12-Beezer Fortuna

Spoiler

499?cb=20170303054402

12- Davits Draven

Spoiler

340?cb=20170123040324

13- Bail Organa

Spoiler

499?cb=20170924232338

14-Galen Erso (in hiding)

Spoiler

GalenErso2

15 Galen Erso (uniform)

Spoiler

Young-Galen-Erso-SWCT

16 Galen Erso (other uniform)

Spoiler

500?cb=20170127052459

17- I promise it isn't another Galen varient (aka Lyra Erso)

Spoiler

500?cb=20170103032815

18- Jyn Erso (Child)

Spoiler

Jyn given a kyber

19-Jyn (Jedha with new hair part)

Spoiler

Jyn watching Galen's Message

20- Saw Gerrera (Hair)

Spoiler

500?cb=20160623042518

21- Tynnra Pamlo

Spoiler

500?cb=20170228045256

22- Farns Monsbee

Spoiler

499?cb=20170525053007

Sith Lord Jar Jar (I know it would be a joke fig, but they have made Christmas Darth Maul).

A new Jango Fett

Kaleesh Warrior, General Grievous ( before he was a Cyborg).

Darth Nihilus (I know he's non canon now).

I wouldn't mind seeing Jabba's Palace/Sail Barge revisited again. There's a couple figures I think could use the updates:

- Arm printing for ROTJ Boba Fett featuring his red gauntlets
- Leg printing for Lando's Skiff Guard outfit
- Bib Fortuna using the new skirt piece
- Malakili using the Pao/Rebolt headgear

Would love to see these new characters too:

- Yak Face
- Tessek
- Sy Snootles and Droopy McCool (to complete the original Max Rebo Band)
- Lyn Me (white Twi'lek)
- Klaatu
- Nikto Guard (a Clone Wars version was released, but would be nice to get a non-anime version)

Also since Malakili got a minifigure, does this mean Yarna has a chance? :tongue:

Of all the character in the Solo movie, I would love a figure made of Lady Proxima and also the Pyke Sentinels (I think the last one her, there is hope of an official version)

It be cool to make a bunch of band sets with biths, max rebo and so on with all the musician figures

^^ I agree. Like a Jabba's Palace battle pack with them and some Gamorrean guards.

I agree with the above posts regarding the lack of Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones sets. I know the audience didnt "love" them; but I think they've gained more respect in recent years and the fact that we've had literally no UCS from the prequel trilogy really annoys me.

1 hour ago, LegoAndDisney said:

^^ I agree. Like a Jabba's Palace battle pack with them and some Gamorrean guards.

I agree with the above posts regarding the lack of Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones sets. I know the audience didnt "love" them; but I think they've gained more respect in recent years and the fact that we've had literally no UCS from the prequel trilogy really annoys me.

Isn't 10215 Jedi Starfighter a prequel UCS set?

Also, technically speaking, the 10018 Darth Maul bust is also considered a prequel UCS set.

Edited by Robianco

1 minute ago, Robianco said:

Isn't 10215 Jedi Starfighter a prequel UCS set?

Yes it is and technically 10026 Naboo Starfighter and 10186 General Grievous. Even the Darth Maul bust makes the UCS cut. But those last three were 10, 16 and 17 years ago now and the Naboo Starfighter especially would not be considered detailed enough now for a UCS. Even 10215 Jedi Starfighter was 8 years ago now so it does seem like time for a prequel UCS.