Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

2 minutes ago, KevinYoung said:

A battlepack with a dewback would be cool too but I really want a Bantha set!!

I thinkba huge percentage of users on this forum want a Bantha. They already have one on the Xbox Star Wars game, why don't they just make that and release it? They must surely know we all want one. It would fly off the shelves. A set comprising Tuskan Raiders, Tents and Bantha's would be awesome!

On ‎05‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 1:51 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

9a0JVHc.jpg

that would be great 2 of these in a pack would be fantastic and a similar set up with banthas  or maybe one dewdack & rider and one bantha & rider

9 hours ago, Brickdad said:

I thinkba huge percentage of users on this forum want a Bantha. They already have one on the Xbox Star Wars game, why don't they just make that and release it? They must surely know we all want one. It would fly off the shelves. A set comprising Tuskan Raiders, Tents and Bantha's would be awesome!

yes this would be very cool if they must they could put an Anikin & a speeder bike to link it to the prequel trilogy

9 hours ago, KevinYoung said:

A battlepack with a dewback would be cool too but I really want a Bantha set!!

:thumbup:

9 hours ago, KevinYoung said:

I would agree a bantha set is long overdue!!

If they do a Battlefront Battle pack with clones and droids, they will probably make a gun metal coloured battle droid for the droid's heavy class.

16 hours ago, roadstermatt said:

yes this would be very cool if they must they could put an Anikin & a speeder bike to link it to the prequel trilogy

Could not see lego doing that - he killed children ffs!

On 7/6/2017 at 9:24 AM, Brickdad said:

hqdefault2-e1496190781910.jpg?w=600&h=39

7 hours ago, Brickdad said:

Could not see lego doing that - he killed children ffs!

yeah fair point in that case we will never see a jedi temple either

Battle pack suggestions and hoping for = 501st Clone trooper pack and a Geonosis flame trooper pack with maybe a captain styled from the first Geonosis pack. Also an updated phase I white clone trooper with printed legs battle pack would be great.

Ponda Baba maybe closer to reality with the announced rumor of a Tatooine battle pack. 

4 hours ago, Forresto said:

Ponda Baba maybe closer to reality with the announced rumor of a Tatooine battle pack. 

Eh, Sir von Lego said it's two Jawas, a Tusken, and an astromech. :sceptic:

16 hours ago, VaderFan2187 said:

Please say you're joking? No one will want that :hmpf_bad: Jawas and astromechs are the figures you throw into sets as extra incentives not the reason you buy sets.  

I wonder if we will ever see a Kaminoan? After all they are the creators of the clones. People go mad for some obscure characters that were shown for a few seconds at the Cantina but no one has any love for the Kaminoans. :grin:

On 09/07/2017 at 1:19 AM, VaderFan2187 said:

The only way that will fly off the shelves is if there is a bantha in there that SvL forgot to mention!

On 9 juli 2017 at 6:38 PM, Forresto said:

Please say you're joking? No one will want that :hmpf_bad: Jawas and astromechs are the figures you throw into sets as extra incentives not the reason you buy sets.  

Well if the Jawas have new prints, it will give some extra motivation

My conclusion after the presentation of the awful mini figure selection of the TLJ, I would just be happy if lego made more aliens, who? Don't care since I want them all anyway!

On 7/9/2017 at 11:38 AM, Forresto said:

There are a ton of people who love exclusive astromechs, apparently.  Mostly AFOLs, I guess.  Kids will not race out to buy them when Resistance or First Order Troopers are available.  

As for the Jawas, a battle pack could have been a great idea, but TLG has already "mainstreamed" the Jawas with the Droid Escape Pod set and the Advent Calendar from two years ago.  Then again, new people start collecting LEGO Star Wars every year, and I'm sure a cheap way to get generic Tatooine figures will appeal to many (especially if they have exclusive prints, as Sneakguest mentioned).

I don't buy many Star Wars sets just some from the main scenes or characters from the original trilogy movies. My list is short but I want Sy Snootles, Max Rebo, Wuhrer, Ponda Baba, Dr Evazen and Zuckuss. We have the other bounty hunters so Zuckuss is the only one missing now.  I also wouldn't mind a Princess Leia on Tantive 4 with R2 and a transparent tiny minifigure as the projection.

On 7/31/2017 at 3:51 AM, RogueTwo said:

There are a ton of people who love exclusive astromechs, apparently.  Mostly AFOLs, I guess.  

You're right. I never really knew it was a thing (collecting only astromechs) but since delving into some groups I've seen some brilliant collections of astromechs and protocol droids, and they really do look great all together! I never knew there were so many! Some are quite illusive too by the sounds of it?

On 08/07/2017 at 4:11 PM, Forresto said:

I think we may end getting Ponda Baba with the star wars mini-fig polybag on stands series Lego is currently doing.

So far it's all based on Rogue One, (R3-M2, Scarif Storm Trooper squad leader). 

On 7/31/2017 at 0:51 PM, RogueTwo said:

As for the Jawas, a battle pack could have been a great idea, but TLG has already "mainstreamed" the Jawas with the Droid Escape Pod set and the Advent Calendar from two years ago.  Then again, new people start collecting LEGO Star Wars every year, and I'm sure a cheap way to get generic Tatooine figures will appeal to many (especially if they have exclusive prints, as Sneakguest mentioned).

Even so I don't mind having the extra Jawas. They're pretty useful for not only displaying with the Sandcrawler but also Jabba's Palace, Mos Eisley, the Sailbarge and Mos Espa Podrace. Tusken Raiders on the other hand are a bit more limited in use.

I was checking out the pilots helmets in the Rogue One sets and comparing them to the Visual Dictionary and found a bit of a dissapointment.  Set 75162, the Y-wing microfighter, has a helmet that's a perfect match for Blue Four, Barion Raner. Except Raner is black, and the mini fig is... not.  Perfect opportunity to give us a black mini fig head with pilots glass and it was missed.  I'm no SJW but I like having a full sampler of  life, as it were, in my Rebels.