Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

Ric Olié from TPM needs to happen too, he's too famous ( for all the wrong reasons obviously ).

They could use peter venkman's hair piece, rework the naboo starfighter pilot torso and some cape piecs for the front and back.

I think thats a good reason why Ric Olie doesn't need an official release. He's one of those rare characters where all the parts needed to create him are already available. His costume is identical to the Naboo Pilot from last year. The hairpiece can be found in the Ghostbusters Dimensions pack. And there's plenty of suitable heads to pick from.

Death Watch Obi-Wan and Medical Frigate Leia are no different. Their costumes already officially exist in Lego, their faces already exist and so does their hairpiece/helmet. Waiting for them to show up in a set is redundant when we can just put them together ourselves. :classic:

I think thats a good reason why Ric Olie doesn't need an official release. He's one of those rare characters where all the parts needed to create him are already available. His costume is identical to the Naboo Pilot from last year. The hairpiece can be found in the Ghostbusters Dimensions pack. And there's plenty of suitable heads to pick from.

Death Watch Obi-Wan and Medical Frigate Leia are no different. Their costumes already officially exist in Lego, their faces already exist and so does their hairpiece/helmet. Waiting for them to show up in a set is redundant when we can just put them together ourselves. :classic:

I agree to an extent, though of course this is just another situation where a CMF Star Wars line should happen.

Which hairpiece would go with medical frigate leia?

I agree to an extent, though of course this is just another situation where a CMF Star Wars line should happen.

Which hairpiece would go with medical frigate leia?

The new bun hairpiece from the female Ghostbusters set is a perfect match. Her costume is the exact same one she wears aboard the Death Star so only the hairpieces need changing to make a Medical Frigate version.

2uh7oqr.jpg

29go4l0.jpg

Hopefully that game version of Leia that we saw makes an appearance. That along with the updated Han with new hair already makes the possible fig lineup for the DS quite exciting.

The vague possibility of that Lando set being a Cloud car set would be something to look forward to. In my hope of getting all the original Kenner figures in Lego form the CC pilot would be great.

I also hope that we'd get Klaatu with any new Skiff over a Weequay. Those along with the Skiff Lando certainly round out that section of the ROTJ figures. Of course there's also Yakface and Squidhead.

The new bun hairpiece from the female Ghostbusters set is a perfect match. Her costume is the exact same one she wears aboard the Death Star so only the hairpieces need changing to make a Medical Frigate version.

[snip]

[snip]

Thanks, you're right this is almost exactly spot on

Edited by Brickdoctor
Please don't quote images.

Not an entirely new minifig, but I'd love for phase I clone pilots to receive a new helmet mould.

I think an update to the Scout Trooper helmet mold is overdue.

Something similar to the ARF trooper or Clone Scout Trooper would be great. I actually can't believe Lego made the ARF trooper helmet mold in 2011, yet used the old Scout Trooper helmet mold in the 2013 Ewok Village.

Revising my wishlist. Bit disapointed by the lack of new characters coming out lately mainly focusing on the essential ones that are the biggest holes in my collection.

The Phantom Menace

Boss Nass

C-3PO

Naboo Royal Guard

Padme Amidala (Theed Battle)

Rune Haako

Shmi Skywalker

Attack of the Clones

Captain Typho

C-3PO

Dexter Jettster

Jocusta Nu

Padme Amidala (Droid Factory)

Taun We and Lama Su

The Clone Wars

Adi Gallia

Bo-Katan

Duchess Satine

Mother Talzin

Nightsister

Revenge of the Sith

Bail Organa

Commander Cody

Darth Sidious (Senate Duel)

Mas Amedda

Padme Amidala (Mustafar)

Tion Meddon

Rebels

Cham Syndulla

Eighth Brother and Seventh Sister Inquisitors

Rebels versions of Maul, Leia, Lando and Hondo

A New Hope

Beru Lars

Dr. Evazan

Garindan

General Dodonna

Ponda Baba

Empire Strikes Back

4-LOM

Admiral Ozzel

Captain Needa

Cloud Car Pilot

Luke Skywalker (Medical Frigate)

Princess Leia (Bespin Escape)

Zuckuss

Return of the Jedi

Force Ghost Obi-Wan, Anakin and Yoda

Imperial Dignitaries

Nien Nunb

Rest of the Max Rebo Band

Tessek

Yak Face

The Force Awakens

Admiral Stratura

Bala-Tik

Bazine Netal

Han Solo (Starkiller Base)

General Leia (Resistance Base Gown)

Sidon Ithano

(Won't include Luke or Snoke since they'll likely be coming in Episodes 8-9)

Updated Minifigures

Biggs Darklighter

Bossk

Jedi with CW printing (Aayla Secura, Eeth Koth, Even Piell, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Shaak Ti)

Lando Calrissian (Bespin)

Luke Skywalker (Bespin and Dagobah)

Princess Leia (Bespin)

Zam Wesell

Edited by wesker

I would love the Force Ghost Obi-Wan. There are others on your wishlist that I'd like, but a tans-blue minifigure would be amazing.

Can't believe you missed Nien Nunb off your wish list for ROTJ and TFA!

I agree with all of those figures but I'd also add Cloud Car Pilot to the ESB list.

Thankfully I've modded a new Biggs and have customs of Lando and Luke Bespin to cover those. Leia in both Bespin outfits is a travesty as it stands.

To make Bossk worth upgrading I'd hope for dual moulding on arms and legs. That would be a spectacular minifig.

To make Bossk worth upgrading I'd hope for dual moulding on arms and legs. That would be a spectacular minifig.

That's a must, really.

Seems strange that out of all the Rogue One sets, we still don't have a Galen Erso. Or Saw Guererra, but he would be difficult to fit into a set.

I'm very pleased to see the new Aayla Secura figure. Still want a Shaak'Ti one though (and a couple of the other PT / CW jedi)

1 hour ago, MartinCliffe said:

Seems strange that out of all the Rogue One sets, we still don't have a Galen Erso. Or Saw Guererra, but he would be difficult to fit into a set.

Yeah I'd love to see those mini figures also! They'd be great especially Saw. I haven't given up hope on Saw, as look at the Force Awakens General Hux minfigure. He was included in a set despite not being in any direct action scenes as I recall. So I mean it isn't out of the question to slip Saw into a vehicle set. Also look at the At-St of the Rogue One wave. It includes a rebel solider who wasn't present in the scene, sure there was some Jehda rebels, but not the exact type we got. I'lol hold out hope till the end, and almost certainly we'll see him in set sometime, even if that's ten years from now :tongue:. Also some minifigs I'd be interested in.

Ki-Adi Mundi

Command Cody

Kit Fisto

Some more Jabba guards.

Maybe an accurate Max Rebo(to the concept material seen in Ep VI, not really saying it'd be a spectacular mini figure but it would be interesting none the less)

A Boss Nass would be interesting, I'd love to see it.

I'd kind of like a Mace Windu since I don't have one, but he's been in a number of sets before so not as high as ones we've never seen.

I'd kind of like some of the clones from the clone wars. Like Echo, Heavy, Fives, Waxer, Boil, and the list goes on and on. I bet they could even crank out a wave of Mystery Minifigure Packs just based on memorable clones. :laugh:

I'd like to see some more Clone Wars sets and minifigures again, such as the Toydarian King, Katuunko. Though I believe for these sets to have a greater appeal they should not use the same cartoonish look of the old sets. This way the sets will appeal to more people.

11 minutes ago, FishW said:

Yeah I'd love to see those mini figures also! They'd be great especially Saw. 

I'd like to see some more Clone Wars sets and minifigures again, such as the Toydarian King, Katuunko. Though I believe for these sets to have a greater appeal they should not use the same cartoonish look of the old sets. This way the sets will appeal to more people.

Yes I am still surprised Saw or Galen didn't show up in any sets. Arguably they could have included Galen with the Y-Wing (kind of mean thought, but he was in that scene...) Saw would go well with a Partisan X-Wing.

Also the newest The Clone Wars set (Yoda's Star Fighter) used modern styles and not the cartoon stuff. Arguably the Azure Angel set was also a Clone Wars inspired set too (same concept, different TV show) and Lego made no effort to mimic the cartoon faces there either. Also, no cartoon faces in sets based on Rebels in Lego. It seems Lego will stick to their traditional faces styles for the foreseeable future in Star Wars. So if we do get any more Clone Wars stuff I expect the faces to not be cartoon based.

However if we do get more Clone Wars stuff, I bet Lego will have a limited focus on specifically memorable ships and characters. I could see us someday getting updated Clone Wars Asohka, Darth Maul cyborg, and Captain Rex figures at least; and maybe a few re-releases of the ships (Clone Wars Y-Wing, Mandalorian Fighter, etc.) But I doubt it would ever be as extensive as the old Clone Wars theme was. More like one set or two every two years or so, sort of mixed in with the Prequel stuff, Rebels, and Freemaker sets.

I really need a couple more characters for my cantina diorama.  I know they made a hammerhead already but he's way too expensive.  Also need a small snaggletooth ponda the doc and a couple of other strange creatures.

A Saw Gerrera minifigure please, LEGO!

Well, here is my LDD version.

Saw%20Gerrera_zpsfcefopbh.png

It is based off this:

Hasbro-Saw-Gerrera-Rogue-One-Figure.jpg

Edited by VaderFan2187
Added source material

In my opinion I wish we could get more TPM figures in general. A new Queen Amidala would be awesome in her Royal Star Ship. Although I know I am in a minority when it comes to liking The Phantom Menace.

8 hours ago, CaptainJackBrickster said:

In my opinion I wish we could get more TPM figures in general. A new Queen Amidala would be awesome in her Royal Star Ship. Although I know I am in a minority when it comes to liking The Phantom Menace.

You're definitely not alone there. I'd love to get a lot more TPM figures too. Any Queen Amidala would be welcome by me. The Theed Battle costume is long overdue while a Royal Starship set could include both Amidala in the black gown and Padme in the orange handmaiden outfit. The Celebration gown would make a nice promotional figure and the Senate gown would be my top choice if there was ever a Star Wars CMF line.

On top of that we definitely need the rest of the major players from the movie that haven't been released yet - Shmi Skywalker, Boss Nass, Rune Haako, Chancellor Valorum and TPM variants of C-3PO and Nute Gunray.

The Naboo Royal Guard would nicely finish off the Naboo Security Forces and I'd love to see more of the Tatooine locals show up someday like Teemto, Mawhonic, Fode & Beed, the Gella sisters and Kitster.

15 hours ago, wesker said:

On top of that we definitely need the rest of the major players from the movie that haven't been released yet - Shmi Skywalker, Boss Nass, Rune Haako, Chancellor Valorum and TPM variants of C-3PO and Nute Gunray.

A TPM version of C-3PO would be so cool! If they did it right, that is.

"Red Leader [should be] standing by."

Seriously, that guy was such a hero, and I think he's earned a minifigure at this point.  Especially after his posthumous, archival cameo in Rogue One!