Klaus-Dieter

Future Star Wars Minifigs

I'd like anything that was released as a Kenner figure that we don't have yet.

*snip*

I couldn't agree more with this list. I can't believe that Walrus Man (Ponda Baba) didn't make it into that recent cantina set. And Dr Evazan, who is quite prominent in that scene, always seems to get overlooked in the toy world.

Bring on the Kenner stuff.

I couldn't agree more with this list. I can't believe that Walrus Man (Ponda Baba) didn't make it into that recent cantina set. And Dr Evazan, who is quite prominent in that scene, always seems to get overlooked in the toy world.

Bring on the Kenner stuff.

Yeah! Obi-Wan & Luke shouldn't have been in the Cantina... they and Luke's speeder should've been a separate set, maybe with the dewback and sandtrooper, maybe the vaporator, maybe something else (and/or the droids!), with Evazan & Ponda Baba replacing them in the Cantina proper, and maybe another side of the bar, Wuher, whatever. Or mix it up some other way, so you get more than just Han as a main character in the bar set proper.

To add to Most Wanted... more Imperial officers. Doesn't really matter which ones, but with the new hats of course... perhaps Admiral Konstantine from Rebels, but in dark bley rather than dark tan (they really need to stop with the dark tan Imp officers!), along with the usual suspects of Ozzel, Needa, etc.

I'll also second Rebels Leia and Lando. Love the McQuarrie outfit Leia has!

Edited by Venkefedo

On the topic of Imperial Officers, more black tunic officers please! Like in the Interdictor episode of Rebels, or all over ANH. We have a black female Imperial torso, but it's a very female torso, and we need some males.

On the topic of Imperial Officers, more black tunic officers please! Like in the Interdictor episode of Rebels, or all over ANH. We have a black female Imperial torso, but it's a very female torso, and we need some males.

Yes! I mean, the Death Star Trooper torso is nice & all for the black tunic officers we see in ESB and ROTJ, without rank badges, but those ANH guys need some love. Might be fun to see a "Jabba's Palace/Rancor Pit" pair of sets with the detention block station, Leia's cell, and the trash compactor below... dianoga, Leia, Han & Luke as stormies, a regular stormie or two, a DST or two, and two black-tunic officers with rank badges. Features would include exploding communication console, exploding/'firing' wall fixtures, a knock-out turbolift door maybe, the garbage chute hatch, tons of buildable junk, moving walls... ahem. Anyway. Yeah. Probably not enough features for Lego's fun-factor, and too many 'desirable' figures... but a guy can dream (and maybe work up an MOC...)

Yes! I mean, the Death Star Trooper torso is nice & all for the black tunic officers we see in ESB and ROTJ, without rank badges, but those ANH guys need some love. Might be fun to see a "Jabba's Palace/Rancor Pit" pair of sets with the detention block station, Leia's cell, and the trash compactor below... dianoga, Leia, Han & Luke as stormies, a regular stormie or two, a DST or two, and two black-tunic officers with rank badges. Features would include exploding communication console, exploding/'firing' wall fixtures, a knock-out turbolift door maybe, the garbage chute hatch, tons of buildable junk, moving walls... ahem. Anyway. Yeah. Probably not enough features for Lego's fun-factor, and too many 'desirable' figures... but a guy can dream (and maybe work up an MOC...)

Imperial black officers are stomtrooper officers without the combat gear; A really nice set Lego never did was the opening fight on the Tantive IV, separated in 2 sets; one for the Imperial and one for the Rebels: Let's say 4 mini-figs for each set ( Vader, 2 stormies and a stormtrooper officer ( black uniform ) and featuring a balst door, and for the Rebels Leia, Antilles and 2 rebel soldiers with an attachable hallway.

It would sell like hot cakes.

In alphabetical order (I've included character that have been produced in CW but not in regular PT/OT form).

Minifigures:

4-LOM

8D8

Aayla Secura

Adi Gallia

Admiral Ozzel

Aurra Sing

Bail Organa

Baron Papanoida

Barriss Offee

Beru Lars

Boss Nass

Bultar Swan

Captain Antilles

Captain Needa

Captain Typho

Chancellor Valorum

Chi Eekway Papanoida

Cin Drallig

Clegg Lars

Commander Bacara

Commander Bly

Commander Cody

Commander Neyo

Depa Billaba

Dexter Jettster

Doctor Evazan

Droopy McCool

Eeth Koth

Elan Sleazebaggano

EV-9D9

Even Piell

FX-Series Med Droid

Garindan

Geonosian Soldier

GH-7 Medical Droid

Greeata

Interrogator Droid

J'Quille

Jan Dodonna

Jocasta Nu

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Ko Sai

Lama Su

Luminara Unduli

Lyn Me

Magnaguard

Mas Amedda

Moff Jerjerrod

Muftak

Mustafarians

Nien Numb

Oppo Rancisis

Passel Argente

Pau'an Warrior

Pit Droid

Plo Koon

Podracer Pilots

Polis Massan

Ponda Baba

Queen Apailana

R4-G9

Rappertunie

Rune Haako

Rystall

Sabe

Saelt-Marae

San Hill

Sei Taria

Shmi Skywalker

Shu Mai

Sio Bibble

Sly Moore

Sy Snootles

Tessek

Tion Medon

Utai

Wat Tambor

Yaddle

Yarael Poof

Yarna

Yuzzum

Zett Jukassa

Zuckuss

Need updating:

General Madine

Grand Moff Tarkin

Lando Calrissian

Mon Motha

Zam Wesell

Creatures:

Acklay

Bantha

Boga

Colo Claw Fish

Nexu

Opee Sea Killer

Reek

Sando Aqua Monster

Space Slug

To name a few!

Original trilogy:

Updated Biggs

Garven Dreis Red Leader

Garven Dreis' astromech

Pops Kravish

Jon Brannon X-Wing Pilot

Beru Lars

General Dodonna

Updated Grand Moff Tarkin

Black Uniform Imperial Officer with rank badge

Dorovio Bold

Grizz Frix

Nien Numb

Force Awakens:

Admiral Statura

Jess Pava

Nien Numb

Ello Asty

+all other X-wings pilots

Peazy

Colonel Datoo (dark teal first order uniform)

Luke Skywalker

Resistance Rey

I'm just guessing but for everyone like me that want a phase 2 commander wolffe, we will probably get him in the coming captain rex at-te set. Let's hope he comes with his helmet!

I'm just guessing but for everyone like me that want a phase 2 commander wolffe, we will probably get him in the coming captain rex at-te set. Let's hope he comes with his helmet!

It'd be a crime if his helmet weren't included (or if he weren't, period!)... but what I'm really kinda desperately hoping for is that the clones in the set will finally have a nice medium dark flesh/medium nougat skin tone. If they're still the same light flesh as always, and thus lighter-skinned than Kanan, that'll be very disappointing. They should probably be darker than him, or at LEAST the same skin tone as his. It'll also be interesting to see the arms used... will Rex have black sleeves with skin below? Or upper arms black, lower white? Wolffe's upper dark bley & lower white? Or will they be single-color?

It'd be a crime if his helmet weren't included (or if he weren't, period!)... but what I'm really kinda desperately hoping for is that the clones in the set will finally have a nice medium dark flesh/medium nougat skin tone. If they're still the same light flesh as always, and thus lighter-skinned than Kanan, that'll be very disappointing. They should probably be darker than him, or at LEAST the same skin tone as his. It'll also be interesting to see the arms used... will Rex have black sleeves with skin below? Or upper arms black, lower white? Wolffe's upper dark bley & lower white? Or will they be single-color?

The skin tone thing is something that has been bothering me in general with the Star Wars sets. For example the Poe Dameron fig is the same skin tone as Rey and Kylo Ren, and Sabine and Ezra lighter than Kanan. So I would be pleasantly surprised if the clones had darker skin in that set. Edited by IronFish

I think we need

Lando (Bespin) perhaps another Bespin set....the other half of the carbon chamber, (entitled Bespin Capture....although that doesn't really sum the set up but could be used along with the line "take the princess and the wookie to my ship....I am thinking aloud) with Vader, Leia and Lando. Another £19.99 set perhaps?

Luke (The Force Awakens) perhaps in a polybag exclusive

Shmi Skywalker (probably in a Tusken Attack set. With two tusken raiders, a tusken tent and equipment, anakin and his mother)

Updated Tarkin. Perhaps in a Rogue One set.

Garindan needs to be made as well. Perhaps in a mos Eisley escape set. To go along with the cantina.

Admiral Ozzel is needed. Perhaps in a £19.99 Vaders chamber set. With vader, sat in his chamber along with ozzel and perhaps a naval technician

Besides that, the only minifig that needs updating is the Empire's Snowtrooper. I find the lack of the lack of leg printing and lack of proper backpack, to be most displeasing.

Those aside, when will TLG give us a Republic Army Galactic Marine?

Edited by CT-22-2759

If they were to do another Millennium Falcon a some stage, UCS or otherwise, I would like to see them include the Battle of Endor crew.

Updated: General Lando

New: Nein Nunb

Lieutenant Blout (This guy: http://4.bp.blogspot...rebels-0001.jpg)

Unidentified navigator ("pressure steady" http://starwars.wiki...Rebel_navigator )

Existing: Airen Cracken from set 75050 (Gunner Cracken: http://4.bp.blogspot...rebels-0000.jpg)

Edited by slazerlego

In alphabetical order (I've included character that have been produced in CW but not in regular PT/OT form).

Minifigures:

4-LOM

8D8

Aayla Secura

Adi Gallia

Admiral Ozzel

Aurra Sing

Bail Organa

Baron Papanoida

Barriss Offee

Beru Lars

Boss Nass

Bultar Swan

Captain Antilles

Captain Needa

Captain Typho

Chancellor Valorum

Chi Eekway Papanoida

Cin Drallig

Clegg Lars

Commander Bacara

Commander Bly

Commander Cody

Commander Neyo

Depa Billaba

Dexter Jettster

Doctor Evazan

Droopy McCool

Eeth Koth

Elan Sleazebaggano

EV-9D9

Even Piell

FX-Series Med Droid

Garindan

Geonosian Soldier

GH-7 Medical Droid

Greeata

Interrogator Droid

J'Quille

Jan Dodonna

Jocasta Nu

Ki-Adi-Mundi

Ko Sai

Lama Su

Luminara Unduli

Lyn Me

Magnaguard

Mas Amedda

Moff Jerjerrod

Muftak

Mustafarians

Nien Numb

Oppo Rancisis

Passel Argente

Pau'an Warrior

Pit Droid

Plo Koon

Podracer Pilots

Polis Massan

Ponda Baba

Queen Apailana

R4-G9

Rappertunie

Rune Haako

Rystall

Sabe

Saelt-Marae

San Hill

Sei Taria

Shmi Skywalker

Shu Mai

Sio Bibble

Sly Moore

Sy Snootles

Tessek

Tion Medon

Utai

Wat Tambor

Yaddle

Yarael Poof

Yarna

Yuzzum

Zett Jukassa

Zuckuss

Need updating:

General Madine

Grand Moff Tarkin

Lando Calrissian

Mon Motha

Zam Wesell

Creatures:

Acklay

Bantha

Boga

Colo Claw Fish

Nexu

Opee Sea Killer

Reek

Sando Aqua Monster

Space Slug

To name a few!

Good list, perhaps a little wishful, but there are many glaring omissions from the collection of Star Wars figures lego has produced, for sure.

Commander Neyo has been produced also, in 75137. I believe his armour is the same as the other officers in the 91st recon

Matt the Radar Technician

"I see inside your mind; and it is stupid!"

A need to add the Starkiller base Employee Commons room to my long list of "MOC's I want to do someday..."

Edited by xboxtravis7992

Commander Bacara

Commander Bly

Galactic marine

These are big ones too me, although I've already shelled out multiple limbs to acquire the customized versions :hmpf_bad:

I'd like anything that was released as a Kenner figure that we don't have yet.

Ponda Baba

4-Lom

Zuckuss

Tessek

Imperial Dignitary

Leia (Bespin Dinner)

Cloud Car Pilot

Snaggletooth

Nien Numb

Orrimaarko

8D8

Amanaman

Salt-Marae

EV-9D9

(I'm saying we have Momaw Nadon and Imperial Protocol Droid as we kind of did get them just under different names)

I'd also include Bespin Luke and Bespin Lando in there but I have pad printed customs on the way of those.

I know some of these didn't even have speaking parts but as a kid Kenner figures were my life so I'd like to have these over most others.

I'd also like:

General Jan Dodonna

Bail Organa

Dr Evazan

Wuher

The last few figures are pretty much as a lot of people have requested.

I am also trying to build up my original Vintage collection in Lego form!

They've done Max Rebo, I'd like to see Sy Snootles and Droopy McCool

Thrawn is back in canon! :)

Not officially, yet... it's still only a rumor (so far). It's a good bet he will be, tho, given the mysterious character in Aftermath who seemed pretty Thrawn-like, and how Agent Kallus was almost a Chiss himself.